PES Erase Pro questionnnnnn
- 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM
- 12-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Don't wanna get in trouble for answering this so I would suggest you check out the site. There is information on both the PES site and the above said retailer's.RecoverBro ELITE
12-27-2011, 11:02 PM
It's gonna be sold at both, but a lot of guys jumped on the online preorder to get the freedeal. Only way to get the freebies was to have a receipt last week, easiest way to do that is to order online and wait for it to ship in a few weeks. They didn't charge my card either, they wait until it ships which is nice....they actually do charge your card, but its only on there for a few days time then they credit it back to you.
12-27-2011, 11:25 PM
12-27-2011, 11:39 PM
12-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Im gonna warn people now. If you havnt tried the old, then dont just skip to this. Joint dryness dose increase chance of injury and some people, including me, couldnt go up to 75mg's on the old product.
12-28-2011, 01:28 AM
i personally didnt notice the joint issues until the end of my run with erase, but when it hit...god damn. ....this time around i got ammo, gonna fire back with Cissus and hella fish oil.
12-28-2011, 03:46 AM
12-28-2011, 03:50 AM
12-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
- By nergy in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:13 PM
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
- By mmacrazy in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-22-2011, 06:00 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 109Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM