Genomyx Eviscerate vs. Eviscerate Smolder

steve180

Awards
Has anyone used Genomyx's Eviscerate or smolder. Any Difference between the two? How were the results?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe smolder has a lower capsaicin content which will produce a slightly less burning sensation.

I always get OG eviscerate and i love it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only use the smolder now.. i find it tough to tolerate the 1st version.

Mike

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah the smolder doesn't even affect me as far as discomfort or pain goes....I get literally nothing. only time it burns me is if I touch my "private area" by accident or also if I hunch over to type on the laptop (which is lower than my waist) and I start to sweat a little ....then the remnants of the smolder gets caught under my chest and I guess the heat from sweating sort of ignites it. other than that I don't even notice its there. I only use it on the lower chest area/nipple area though.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The first couple of times I used smolder, my mid section was on fire during my workouts. but since then nothing. I think Once there was more room in the bottle I was able to shake it better.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first couple of times I used smolder, my mid section was on fire during my workouts. but since then nothing. I think Once there was more room in the bottle I was able to shake it better.
Thats because your skin gets use to it and adjusts to the burn :)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
The OG, original Eviscerate does pack quite a punch! I love it though, it is intense...

Smolder was geniously formulated to be about as effective as the OG, while producing much less of a burning sensation. Both have helped me tighten skin quite a bit, it is a great formula that IS topical, localized fat loss.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Original eviscerate + liquid clenbuterol added to the solution was amazing. There's a thread clenviscerate god of fat loss somewhere on AM. Check it out!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original eviscerate + liquid clenbuterol added to the solution was amazing. There's a thread clenviscerate god of fat loss somewhere on AM. Check it out!
Ive been using topicals for years, back in the advant labs days.. and used clen several times and never noticed a difference.. but the topicals alone worked great!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've added clen to tons of different topicals.. and never noticed a difference! It does work good as a topical diuretic though.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I've added clen to tons of different topicals.. and never noticed a difference! It does work good as a topical diuretic though.
What do you usually use a week out pre contest?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you usually use a week out pre contest?
private talk bro.. hit me up on facebook if you can if you are talking in regards to "drying" out.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Bumping this really old thread as i was looking around for Smolder conversation.

Alan, why use SS pre bed?
Old thread is old.....but all good in my hood

SS promotes deeper sleep, bone dryness also a small release of GH not sure how much but something is better than nothing :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old thread is old.....but all good in my hood

SS promotes deeper sleep, bone dryness also a small release of GH not sure how much but something is better than nothing :D
Well, i'm already using 2 caps 2x daily before my 2 big carb meals, paired with TTA of course. Would be a tough sell to use more pre bed lol. Was just curious as i haven't heard of people using before bed. Thanks for the reply.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
No problemo don't hesitate to ask away any other questions :)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Well, i'm already using 2 caps 2x daily before my 2 big carb meals, paired with TTA of course. Would be a tough sell to use more pre bed lol. Was just curious as i haven't heard of people using before bed. Thanks for the reply.
You don't need to make a thing of it, its helpful though to gauge progress week by week.