Muscle Pharm Armor-V

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Came across this product on another site, and looking at the profile was wondering why it isn't more popular looks like a really good all around product the vitamins are a bit lower then most multivitamins but with the omega 3-6-9, and fruit and vegatable complex, antioxidant, immune system, detox blend.

It looks like a very solid product that doesn't get much attention has anyone tried?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
That may be true and i do it clean, but there are tons of things in this product that you cannot get in full every day most people don't meet there fruit and vegatable needs let alone all the other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants in this product as an athlete i need every edge and need to be fresh all the time simple clean diet won't provide that.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
dont be most people and meet your veggies/fruit needs then.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I actually get 6-8 servings of fruits and vegatables aday, but the adding nutritents from this product or any multi vitamin/green/fruit complex provide added benefit to our diets, by providing nutritents not easily found in everyday diet. Besides if you look at the ingredients over 75% of those i gurantee cannot be met in a standard "clean" "varied" diet.

And besides i'll take my adivce from someone who doesn't have a BMI of 45.3

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most fruits and veggies are weak in vitamins and minerals thanks to the overdepleted commercial farm land

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
If ima get some nutritional green supplement its not going to be from a bodybuilding supplement company

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If ima get some nutritional green supplement its not going to be from a bodybuilding supplement company
Why not? Controlled Labs makes a pretty decent green supplement. So do a few other companies.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came across this product on another site, and looking at the profile was wondering why it isn't more popular looks like a really good all around product the vitamins are a bit lower then most multivitamins but with the omega 3-6-9, and fruit and vegatable complex, antioxidant, immune system, detox blend.

It looks like a very solid product that doesn't get much attention has anyone tried?
Armor-V is still a relatively new product - released only a few months ago. I have yet to use it, but wanted to - that said, I don't often use a multivitamin anymore.

~Rosie~