Quick Erase question

chr_edw

Awards
Should I be taking pes erase with or without food, or does it matter ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't matter. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben, what do you think about the theory that taking an AI with fatty foods can be more beneficial? My interpretation, if I remember correctly, some people feel that since estrogen binds to fat, taking the AI with food means it will block more estrogen, thus allowing for even better fat metabolism and a bigger boost in free test.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have always just dosed when ever. I almost always take a dose about 20-30mins preworkout on an empty stomach. I dont think it makes much of a difference, although the fat the idea is interesting.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben, what do you think about the theory that taking an AI with fatty foods can be more beneficial? My interpretation, if I remember correctly, some people feel that since estrogen binds to fat, taking the AI with food means it will block more estrogen, thus allowing for even better fat metabolism and a bigger boost in free test.
Honestly, I am not sure. If it doesn't say take with a fat in the literature then you would be trying to come up with a more effective way of taking it. Is this a theory of yours or have you read something on it?

Natty is more likely to have some educated thoughts on it than me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have always just dosed when ever. I almost always take a dose about 20-30mins preworkout on an empty stomach. I dont think it makes much of a difference, although the fat the idea is interesting.
yeah I do the same.....first dose pre-WO empty stomach (or with some other pre-WO supps)....then the 2nd and 3rd dose is mostly with food, but sometimes inbetween.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
sad part is majority of people taking ERASE has tits and they think that there tits gonna magically disappear cause of ERASE :evil:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I am not sure. If it doesn't say take with a fat in the literature then you would be trying to come up with a more effective way of taking it. Is this a theory of yours or have you read something on it?

Natty is more likely to have some educated thoughts on it than me.
I haven't read any literature discussing the idea, but thebigt explained the logic to me and I have since been seeing others with the same logic. I guess with something as great as Erase it would be hard to tell, but I would love to hear Natty's take on this.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA and other hormones are lipophilic.

Since Erase is a two step downstream metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA its plausible that ingesting it with a higher fat meal will increase absorption.

J19891

J19891

Awards
DHEA and other hormones are lipophilic.

Since Erase is a two step downstream metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA its plausible that ingesting it with a higher fat meal will increase absorption.
Interesting point.

chr_edw

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I will just keep taking it with my 3 main meals. Only been taking for about a week, and can already tell I like it. I even think it is helping my mood, but who knows.