DMZ + Novedex + Sex drive?

nomarks05

Awards
I got sick and lost about 15 pounds. So I started using DMZ 13 for a month, and finished up today. Im using Novedex XT as a PCT. I'm 19 and have seen a serious loss in my sex drive + Performance. I'm just wondering how long i should take the Novedex or if I even should take it. I just need to get my sex drive back! Please Help me

LiamGTR

LiamGTR

Awards
I'm not sure what those are yet but if they're any kind of hormone/test supplements, at 19 you really shouldn't be messing with anything like that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dmz set you up for a weak libido, and the Novadex XT contains ATD, a strong AI. It contains too much of it. Basically it crushed your estrogen completely which in turn crushed your libido. You need SOME estrogen to support libido.
If you don't have any other testosterone booster on hand, keep taking the Novadex at HALF the daily dose you're currently taking. Yes, if the bottle says take 2 a day, take 1.
In the mean time, order some Reversitol V2 or SuperTest to finish out your pct, and look into using some DAA as well for instant libido fix.
Btw...I really hope you have some pct support supps too like Post Cycle Support, or at least if not an all in one you would have milk thistle, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, and some antioxidants to keep the damaging effects of a powerful oral steroid like dmz to a minimum.
If I were you, I would stop playing around with ph's til you're at least 21.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention, the Rev V2 or SuperTest have a low dosed AI in them already.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
at 19, there was no need to mess with a PH, especially not a powerful oral like DMZ. and i would have considered a serm if you were using a higher dosage of dmz, since it's pretty harsh and suppressive. and at 19, throwing your hormones out of whack like that can have some serious repercussions down the road