Maxamize Vz by iForce

Russ Allen

Russ Allen

Awards
What are everyones favorite pre workout blends????
Personally I love the maxamize V2! I was taking this long before I was sponsored by iForce and continue taking it! For me, its the perfect blend. not to much, not to little. no crash! I stack it with Hemoval. Sick Pumps!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt and agmatine

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do really like Maximize as well (except for the taste) and hemavol. I also really like the Focus XT and Agmatine stack. Great energy and focus with intense pumps!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone else care to chime in?
current favorite is Maximize v2 for sure!

past favorites
animal rage
superpump250
shotgun

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I'm a big fan of maximize too! Good overall pre but the raspberry lemonade flavor or old after a week.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cryoshock is some good stuff.. something I love. Been using in my contest prep, dexaprime + Hemavol and its working great.

Mike

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
My current favorite: 1 scoop AX supersize + 1 scoop Wyked + 1g LCLT + 2g Beta alanine OR substitute maniac for wyked.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
I dig SAN Fierce and White Flood for stimmed pre's, Hemavol and Clout for non-stimmed. But I'm starting a log next Monday that will include Maximize V2 and Hemavol, looking very forward to it :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2kts.....i love it...the green apple rocks....i have some maximize samples at home but haven't tried them

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'd say maximize mixed with hemavol. That, or dexaprine with a heaping scoop of hemavol is pretty good too

Others that I've used and liked would be superpump max, white flood, and lit-up

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol, creatine, caffeine and DMAA is all I'm using right now. Freaking love it. Also use dexiprine when I don't feel like popping al the other pills.

Maximize is great.

Pump fix by AMS is good stuff too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta agree here, maximize is often a bit too much for me so i opt for 2 scoops hemavol with 1 cafeeine tab and 3g taurine :)

love bulking powders instead of blends to change things up while i take a break from maximize

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i usually only go for 1/2 scoop Maximize v2. 90 servings ftw.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried 1g salt, 1oz glycerin, 10g creatine monohydrate pre? Poor mans pre, but the pumps and fullness it gives me before stepping on stage is redic.

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried 1g salt, 1oz glycerin, 10g creatine monohydrate pre? Poor mans pre, but the pumps and fullness it gives me before stepping on stage is redic.

Mike
Where do you get glycerin?

Russ Allen

Russ Allen

Awards
The Flavors dont bother me much.. Ive been drinking down so much **** for so long I just suck it up.. I actually love the Hemavol flavor!!!! Delish!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Flavors dont bother me much.. Ive been drinking down so much **** for so long I just suck it up.. I actually love the Hemavol flavor!!!! Delish!!!
Rasp lemonade got older to me quicker, but i dont really like rasp lemon flavors to begin with. Fruit punch, I have been fine with since it came out! haha Looking forward to the new flavors! :p

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, Hemavol tastes awesome but Maximize V2 not so much.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, Hemavol tastes awesome but Maximize V2 not so much.
Haven't tried the hemavol powder yet but I actually like the max v2 flavoring.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Cryoshock is some good stuff.. something I love. Been using in my contest prep, dexaprime + Hemavol and its working great.

Mike
Would you say you like dexaprine/hemavol better than maxi v2/hemavol???!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Craze
2) Anabolic Ignite by Musclefeast
3) APS Mesomorph

Runner up: Maximize V2

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually really enjoyed the flavor of lemon hemavol and maximize V2 raspberry lemonade. I almost enjoyed drinking it slow when stacked. I now stack max with watermelon hemavol cuz I got a good deal on it but the lemon is way better in my book

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Thank you for all the Neogenix love.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ive been using craze+animal pump for about 2 weeks now its not bad, i really do like craze but i cant fkn sleep

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you say you like dexaprine/hemavol better than maxi v2/hemavol???!!!
To be completely honest bro, if you knew me for a while and follow my posts, I hate drinking stuff. I struggle to drink 8oz of flavored stuff, but can down 32oz of plain water in no time. The only flavor i really like is diet soda.. anything else like koolaid, lemonade, etc. I just dont like. only carbonated stuff haha.

So with that being said, i use dexaprime since its a pill, and hemavol tabs since they are pills.. i choose to just drink plain water with it. Very rarely do i like flavored drinks, and if i do.. it gets old REALLY fast. I've always been that way with everything.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
To be completely honest bro, if you knew me for a while and follow my posts, I hate drinking stuff. I struggle to drink 8oz of flavored stuff, but can down 32oz of plain water in no time. The only flavor i really like is diet soda.. anything else like koolaid, lemonade, etc. I just dont like. only carbonated stuff haha.

So with that being said, i use dexaprime since its a pill, and hemavol tabs since they are pills.. i choose to just drink plain water with it. Very rarely do i like flavored drinks, and if i do.. it gets old REALLY fast. I've always been that way with everything.
You feel the tabs work just as well as the powder? Iyho.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You feel the tabs work just as well as the powder? Iyho.
yep.. just as good imo but much harder to dose and time properly. The range of time pre-workout needing to take it varies so much from person to person.. anywhere from 15 min, to 2 hours to hit your sweet spot.. I went through a good 3-4 bottles until i found what works best for me.. which is around 45 mins.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

I think tomorrow Im gonna try a scoop of Max straight to my mouth and then wash it down with Hemavol... should be fun....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think tomorrow Im gonna try a scoop of Max straight to my mouth and then wash it down with Hemavol... should be fun....
lol it tastes good.. but i dont no if its THAT good haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
Anabolics 7
11B_IRQ_VET Supplements 28