If You Had...

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
lets say $100 to kick off your new years with, what supps would you go for to do some recomp?

i haven't been in the gym in awhile, I used to be around here a good bit and had a great workout/diet/supps, etc. I know a little about the game, but with new technology and science and prices, where is the bang for your buck in you guys/girls (Rosie) opinion? Especially as NP rolls out the New years sale info..but even without that knowledge, what would ya'll do?

Oh, and some basic guidelines: No PH's/AAS, and not counting your basic vitamins/nutrients/fish oil type supps..im well aware of those need for those. Thanks in advance my fellow AM folks. Merry Christmas to all also. God bless!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lets say $100 to kick off your new years with, what supps would you go for to do some recomp?

i haven't been in the gym in awhile, I used to be around here a good bit and had a great workout/diet/supps, etc. I know a little about the game, but with new technology and science and prices, where is the bang for your buck in you guys/girls (Rosie) opinion? Especially as NP rolls out the New years sale info..but even without that knowledge, what would ya'll do?

Oh, and some basic guidelines: No PH's/AAS, and not counting your basic vitamins/nutrients/fish oil type supps..im well aware of those need for those. Thanks in advance my fellow AM folks. Merry Christmas to all also. God bless!
For a recomp. 100$ erase, anabeta, alpha t2, and a gda like sline sane/anabolic pump.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
like PES much? lol Im thinking of adding in a product or two of theres...im just getting some initial feedback as I think about how I want to approach this. Im sure there will be some T/E supps, but im wondering whether to go strictly that way or add in something like T2...im still not sure about the Anabeta and how it works however

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'd try to cover all basis.

Pre
Intra
First thing that is a must have is agmatine, the pumps are amazing. I recommend it greatly.

Maybe look at some natty test boosters like testopro/ freetest and daa, add in erase and have a sweet stack.

Biggest thing id put as must have is agmatine. Primaforce, ai sports, and Sns have some available and I think they are all on np.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
recomp? IGF 2, bulk DAA, and an AI
DAA will be a certainty. not sure which route im going with it though..thinking just getting it in the Formula-X. which AI(s) you liking right now??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would get a GDA, some protein, creating and vitamins....
Just me I like to keep it simple basic and too the point and nothing can go wrong with those sips :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta, 2 Shredded, DAA, as much BCAA as you can get!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also like the AgeForce Powerpatch. And they're coming out with a weight control patch in January.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but the formula x is great but does not mix well unless in a bottle! It floats as powder on top of the water! Bulk DAA mixes right up! Sorry great product just hard to mix!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i like the Formula X bc it has the DAA combined with the BCAA's @ the 8:1:1 ratio plus Carn..seems like a great ingredient profile

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
GDA? like i said havent been around a ton..need the full name, you talking bout nutrient repartitioning?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GDA? like i said havent been around a ton..need the full name, you talking bout nutrient repartitioning?
Glucose Disposal Agent. Like Slin Sane (usually see a good sale on this on nutraplanet for new years).
I like to take mine before my preworkout meal and before bed.
Before bed makes me look a little more "cut" in the morning.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
ill tell you guys what Im thinking thus far...surely some type of DAA supp, would like to do the BCAAs if cost effective, and for sure some creatine-thinking the AX Creapure on NP cuz it is pretty low right now. Also, thinking more TBoost, AI type products.

Whats the thoughts on Endosurge even though NP doesnt seem to carry it?

Also: Not sure if I will go Pre-wo or some sort of fat-burner, appetite suppressant, or one of these GDA's, etc

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Glucose Disposal Agent. Like Slin Sane (usually see a good sale on this on nutraplanet for new years).
I like to take mine before my preworkout meal and before bed.
Before bed makes me look a little more "cut" in the morning.
how are they on the stomach? lol, im getting thoughts of ALLI and the horror stories I heard about it since it was produced in the GSK plant like 5 minutes from my house

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
and, thanks again to everyone for youre quick responses and good feedback so far

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U got bro :)

Flex explained GDAs.
He likes slin sane, I prefer glycobol cause in my eyes it seems a little more versatile

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's nor harsh on my stomach at all. I actually feel it helps it with all the carbs I eat. If ur looking for an all in one AI/T Booster look at SuperTest or Reversitol V2

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
U got bro :)

Flex explained GDAs.
He likes slin sane, I prefer glycobol cause in my eyes it seems a little more versatile
i like slin sanes price but i like glycobol's ingredient lineup..plus i had some good experiences with Tpro from AI..sort of familiar with those guys stuff

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i like slin sanes price but i like glycobol's ingredient lineup..plus i had some good experiences with Tpro from AI..sort of familiar with those guys stuff
I would honestly say go with a awoke stack. That's $100 alone though. Get a good protein powder and some creatine and vitamins....

Should be under 200 buy a long shot for everything. Go with animal pak (44 paks) and there creatine should cost ya about $45 or so.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U just missed out on their stack sale last night. It was wheyyyy cheap if u follow me lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U just missed out on their stack sale last night. It was wheyyyy cheap if u follow me lol
Yup for the hgh stack no glycobol and it was like what $60?

With the stuff I told him to get should cost him $200 (protein included) shipped and he should good for a month or 2 :).

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
It's nor harsh on my stomach at all. I actually feel it helps it with all the carbs I eat. If ur looking for an all in one AI/T Booster look at SuperTest or Reversitol V2
guy that worked out at the gym i used to go to loved you guys (Beast) products and he was a power lifter...just a little out of my price range..im always working to be cost effecient, thanks for the idea though

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guy that worked out at the gym i used to go to loved you guys (Beast) products and he was a power lifter...just a little out of my price range..im always working to be cost effecient, thanks for the idea though
We've got a couple log opps in the promo section, go save yourself some money!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
great idea..ill have to check those out for sure
Logs are great ways to get free product...
And with a beast rep telling u to go check out the products doesn't mean u will get picked but I think with the right answers your chances would be pretty high.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i have ran a log or two back in the day and ive gone by the subforum but didnt look to extensively to see what was being offered. BUT, i will do it for sure probably tomorrow and check out whats up with a couple bc it could certainly be a mutually beneficial relationship ;)

im a pretty loyal customer, no problem putting a good word in or giving honest feedback even if it is critical. but, when i like a company's stuff, i stick with them and recommend it to others as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i have ran a log or two back in the day and ive gone by the subforum but didnt look to extensively to see what was being offered. BUT, i will do it for sure probably tomorrow and check out whats up with a couple bc it could certainly be a mutually beneficial relationship ;)

im a pretty loyal customer, no problem putting a good word in or giving honest feedback even if it is critical. but, when i like a company's stuff, i stick with them and recommend it to others as well.
Then do what cha do :thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA will be a certainty. not sure which route im going with it though..thinking just getting it in the Formula-X. which AI(s) you liking right now??
ive only taking a few before, but each person has a different preference. i would ask somebody who has taken more than 3 lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a good DAA, BCAA, Erase, and some sort of repartioner
IMO these are the most effect and versatile

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
this is sort of what im thinking too. trying to keep it fairly simple. only problem is decding on a repartitioner/fat burner or a Pre-W.O...thinking about doing something like rocha suggest and tossing in some rasberry ketones or some geranium something like that.

anyone had decent results from the rasberry ketones, ive never used them except when they were tossed in among other inredients

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
transaderm/formastanzol.....enough said!!!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
bumpd. waitin to see whats on sale and get more feedback

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but how old are you? if you are young, you do not need test boosters such as DAA and few of the other products mentioned.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
31..not my first rodeo just seeking some input from peeps who are a little more current on science/tech/products than I am at the moment..