EST Propadrol EP first version - AnabolicMinds.com

EST Propadrol EP first version

1. New Member

EST Propadrol EP first version

A few years back NP had a big sale where they sold the new EST Propadrol EP for like $12 a bottle. I recently discovered two in my stash.

4 caps is a prop bled of 7-methoxy-2phenyl-4h-chromen-one (7MF - AI?) and 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone and a 3g blend of DAA and NMDA

EST has since changed the ingredient profile some and removed NMDA, which has me a little concerned.

I found little feed back on the product and want to check it out before I run it for 4 weeks, also want to make sure its 100% nonsteroidal because I am not sure of the nomenclature above. I also remember some concern over NMDA in the past, and I would most definitely run L- dopa with this.

what do you know?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    A few years back NP had a big sale where they sold the new EST Propadrol EP for like $12 a bottle. I recently discovered two in my stash.

4 caps is a prop bled of 7-methoxy-2phenyl-4h-chromen-one (7MF - AI?) and 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone and a 3g blend of DAA and NMDA

EST has since changed the ingredient profile some and removed NMDA, which has me a little concerned.

I found little feed back on the product and want to check it out before I run it for 4 weeks, also want to make sure its 100% nonsteroidal because I am not sure of the nomenclature above. I also remember some concern over NMDA in the past, and I would most definitely run L- dopa with this.

what do you know?
    Well is the best Daa supplement, I ever tried, is a natural, enjoy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  3. HDROL/Propadrol or M4OHN/Propadrol????
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:45 PM
  4. Which version?
    By pinkpanther in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 10:07 AM