EST Propadrol EP first version

EArch

Awards
  • Established
A few years back NP had a big sale where they sold the new EST Propadrol EP for like $12 a bottle. I recently discovered two in my stash.

4 caps is a prop bled of 7-methoxy-2phenyl-4h-chromen-one (7MF - AI?) and 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone and a 3g blend of DAA and NMDA

EST has since changed the ingredient profile some and removed NMDA, which has me a little concerned.

I found little feed back on the product and want to check it out before I run it for 4 weeks, also want to make sure its 100% nonsteroidal because I am not sure of the nomenclature above. I also remember some concern over NMDA in the past, and I would most definitely run L- dopa with this.

what do you know?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
A few years back NP had a big sale where they sold the new EST Propadrol EP for like $12 a bottle. I recently discovered two in my stash.

4 caps is a prop bled of 7-methoxy-2phenyl-4h-chromen-one (7MF - AI?) and 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone and a 3g blend of DAA and NMDA

EST has since changed the ingredient profile some and removed NMDA, which has me a little concerned.

I found little feed back on the product and want to check it out before I run it for 4 weeks, also want to make sure its 100% nonsteroidal because I am not sure of the nomenclature above. I also remember some concern over NMDA in the past, and I would most definitely run L- dopa with this.

what do you know?
Well is the best Daa supplement, I ever tried, is a natural, enjoy