PLCAR dosage and other questions

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Would you have to take PLCAR every day to build up to effects? Or do you notice anything the first dose?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do notice effects right away. As for taking it everyday I'm not sure. I asked this question about the Nutraplanet bulk a while back and never got a clear answer.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
2g a day. Acutely, expect some stimulant-free energy. Long term, expect an overall reduction in fatigue.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
What is your favorite kind guys? And thanks a lot!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This kind.. I'm guessing you meant brand because it doesn't come flavored as far as I know, maybe as part of a different supplement but the plain powder doesn't come flavored.
^This. SNS also did one production run of PLCAR caps if you prefer the capped version, but whatever retailers have at this point is all that is available.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Oh thanks but I ment like alcar plcar or lclt or could I go 2 grams of each

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh thanks but I ment like alcar plcar or lclt or could I go 2 grams of each
My favorite is ALCAR at 2g a day for cognitive benefits and a host of other perks. PLCAR is for stimulant-free energy and combating fatigue. LCLT is for increased VO2 max and recovery (it's effects on ARs is overplayed).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^This. SNS also did one production run of PLCAR caps if you prefer the capped version, but whatever retailers have at this point is all that is available.
Glad I got some:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 24
Avengeme Evomuse 6
dsade Evomuse 128
Supplements 46