Nice thanks AI once again!
Got some decisions to make :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you lucky son of........they give so much away on fb....thats an awesome one. every monday

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet deal man! congrats!! Here's what you do: wait until the next sale they have (x-mas/new years?)...then order up some RecoverPro...Recover Pro....Recover Pro... ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I asked him if any sales or deals were coming up :D so I could wait and use the code.

So that was AIs Christmas present to me.

I have xtend and recover pro, so I'm going to visit the site and look around definitely agmatine will be on that list, combine that with $30% off and I'm good! :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Yuh bet dat up, milk these fools for everything they got (no homo) hahahahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yuh bet dat up, milk these fools for everything they got (no homo) hahahahaha
Well the guys at AI are good friends of mind, so that's not my intentions but will def have a better Christmas because of them :D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Well the guys at AI are good friends of mind, so that's not my intentions but will def have a better Christmas because of them :D
The Agmatine rocks, Phenibut is suppose to be in stock there soon!

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
they can handle it if they doing it, never said to rob there warehouse brah brah

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Agmatine rocks, Phenibut is suppose to be in stock there soon!
Agmatine is on my list.

I already have an extra bottle of glycobol so don't really need that and I have two bottles of slin sane sitting in my cabinet as well. Full tub of hyper fx so no pre work outs needed.... I'm go explore and see what I want to get :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Agmatine, recover pro lemon, and phenibut.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards