tt-33 vs alpha-t2? which is better?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
has anyone used both? which did you like better?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone used both? which did you like better?
TT-33 would be more comparable to our Shift product.

Alpha-T2 contains other ingredients to increase the overall fat loss caused by the T2.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
t2 was effective for me, havent tried iforce so cant comment but they are a good company too, im sure they are both solid products

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
TT-33 would be more comparable to our Shift product.

Alpha-T2 contains other ingredients to increase the overall fat loss caused by the T2.
as stated above, sort of different products...........would stack nicely together though ;)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
can't say I've used alpha T2, but been using tt-33 the past 2 weeks or so to help kick off contest prep, and definitely noticing a difference already :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i can say about tt-33 is get yourself a change in your undershirt and new choneys, i sweat a lot on my legs and DAMN it is not a summer product for me, but its nice in the winter, i can be outside in the 40s and be warm :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would go with Alpha T2 because TT-33 is super catabolic. Everyvtime I went on it I lost a good amount of size.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never noticed a catabolic effect from tt33, but I could see how that would be possible if calories and protein were severely restricted.

OP, TT33 is neat, because it is so cheap, and so basic that it can be stacked with nearly anything. Great addition to almost any fat burner IMO.

Mike

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about tarus's t2 product? any non rep users comments on that?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about tarus's t2 product? any non rep users comments on that?
That one is only the 3,5 dii I believe. I don't know what the diff really is in humans but with this product and shift one could do a 3,3 only run and a 3,5 only run later.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
FWIW

TT-33 sent my BP thru the roof and A-T2 didn't have any major impact on BP. Both were dosed as it said to on the bottle.

Reactions: GTB
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love At-2. Usually ran throughout the year.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I've only ever used Alpha T-2. No complaints, works good. For some reason, it makes me super horny. The only other product I've tried with thyroid boosters is Gaspiri mitotropin and that didn't have any effect on my libido.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever used Alpha T-2. No complaints, works good. For some reason, it makes me super horny. The only other product I've tried with thyroid boosters is Gaspiri mitotropin and that didn't have any effect on my libido.
Mitotropin was awesome.. Too bad it's long gone!

At2 is great. Tt33 works but is just a more expensive form of pes shift...

At2+oxy elite is killer

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tt33 works but is just a more expensive form of pes shift...
well for one, a smart shopper can find tt-33 for the same price, if not cheaper than shift, and tt-33 contains both 3,3 AND 3,5......shift only contains 3,3

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well for one, a smart shopper can find tt-33 for the same price, if not cheaper than shift, and tt-33 contains both 3,3 AND 3,5......shift only contains 3,3
We didnt want to use the 3,5 form because it causes suppression of TSH.

This doesnt mean it isnt effective, but there is possibility of rebound upon cessation. How bad the rebound is obviously depends on dosage, duration, and specific user involved.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This doesnt mean it isnt effective, but there is possibility of rebound upon cessation. How bad the rebound is obviously depends on dosage, duration, and specific user involved.
Was thinking about the suppressive aspect to 3,5. But still I am not sure. I want to give shift a try one of these days as alpha T2 was one great recomp product. If I could run that year round I'd be in heaven lol.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

yup. i totally understand the fear of suppression some people have. wasnt knocking shift at all ;) i love these ingredients

just wanted to make clear, a little price difference would be expected, as there are different ingredients between the two :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking about the suppressive aspect to 3,5. But still I am not sure. I want to give shift a try one of these days as alpha T2 was one great recomp product. If I could run that year round I'd be in heaven lol.
Something I take lowers thyroid levels so typically bodybuilders use around 100mcg of t4 daily to combat that.. I've always used 4 caps of tt33 for 2+ years now.. in replace of this to get my levels to where i want. Maybe some point, I will stop and see what happens.

Mike