PCT Revolution Black

  1. PCT Revolution Black


    It's late and I'm running on fumes but is the "Arimistane" in Revolution Black just PES Erase? Only difference is Redefine tells you its 99.9% HPLC verified?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    It's late and I'm running on fumes but is the "Arimistane" in Revolution Black just PES Erase? Only difference is Redefine tells you its 99.9% HPLC verified?
    yea, same ingredient. I have used it and felt very similar effects.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. same ingredient, just a few extra things in there to help with natural test production
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   
       


  4. Thanks that's what I thought when I looked at it.

  5. Its being sold for 23 bucks somewhere.. i got an email about it.. deleted the email though.

    I ran it with Testabolan V.2, Reversitol V.2 and a little extra daa to make 3g daily since it already contains daa. I felt like i was on a mild cycle..

    Mike

  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Its being sold for 23 bucks somewhere.. i got an email about it.. deleted the email though.

    I ran it with Testabolan V.2, Reversitol V.2 and a little extra daa to make 3g daily since it already contains daa. I felt like i was on a mild cycle..

    Mike
    damn lol, how long did u run that for mike?
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  7. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    damn lol, how long did u run that for mike?
    It was a 12 week long Stack.. if I remember correctly it was,

    Week 1- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    week 2- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v.2
    Week 3- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    Week 4- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    Week 5- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    Week 6- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    Week 7- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    Week 8- tropinol, reversitol v.2, testabolan v2
    Week 9- Revolution, Testabolan V.2, DAA
    Week 10- Revolution, Testabolan V.2, DAA
    Week 11- Revolution, Testabolan V.2, DAA
    Week 12- Revolution, Testabolan V.2, DAA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:21 PM
  4. Replies: 863
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:37 PM
  5. Finaflex PCT Revolution Black Series....Good PCT?
    By 350gt05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Log in
Log in