- 12-20-2011, 11:01 PM
What do you guys think this would rank on the GI Index?
- 12-21-2011, 12:50 AM
I think there's no reason you should ever be using supplemental maltodextrin.
- 12-21-2011, 01:00 AM
other than in a PWO drink if you want to include carbs PWO, but have no appetite (I have this problem). At my age, I don't need any extra liquid carbs PWO or any other time. But that is the one time they could be useful. Funny enough (I posted a video in anabolic section the other day) I use to use "Mass fuel" PWO by Twinlab when I was younger. It had 100 grams maltodextrin and 50 grams egg and milk protein. Sometimes i'd use one scoop for half that amount, sometimes the full serving. Good stuff if you are a hardgainer and young.
12-22-2011, 12:55 PM
12-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Damn and sweet potatos are about 50....Originally Posted by dsade
Similar Forum Threads
- By EBF_2356 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-10-2011, 12:39 PM
- By zwa004 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-30-2010, 07:24 PM
- By MrBrightside in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2008, 08:47 PM
- By CarterMalone in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 11:13 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:22 PM