Next closest supp too DCP?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Since DCP is oos everywhere, what is the next closest thing. Would it be a stack of DS's Lean Extreme and PES's Shift?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
SNS TTA and PLCAR caps might be the next closest thing.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ Good, tks mm!
I think SNS-TTA, SNS Raspberry Keytones & PLCAR would be the next closet....toss in some PES AT2 and that would be pretty schweet!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Addipose Annahilation + TTA

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Addipose Annahilation + TTA
Always forget about that one! Probably since I'm still afraid to try it. Too many reports of burning stomachs lol. Did they ever lower the capsicium content?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Always forget about that one! Probably since I'm still afraid to try it. Too many reports of burning stomachs lol. Did they ever lower the capsicium content?
that ones out of stock everywhere,

it did cause my heart burn, but with peanut butter it didnt, i saw on another forum thread they have a V2 in the works for the upcoming year, presumably with less capsaisinoids.

i guess we will see.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As others have said, SNS TTA-500 + RK-500 + PLCAR caps will actually allow you to exceed DCP's doses. If you can find bulk Salvia Milliorhiza, you have DCP :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue, but i have two more bottles sitting here, that i refuse to use until i buy some bulk arginine to help neutralize the burn. I made it 4 days, i was rolling around on my stomach for about 20 mins screaming in pain. The more I ate, the more it hurt. At work, I forced myself to throw up like crazy, it burned so bad. I went in the bathroom and started chugging water until i felt sick, then i stuck my hand down my throat, i was desperate it hurt so bad lol.

Mike

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
As others have said, SNS TTA-500 + RK-500 + PLCAR caps will actually allow you to exceed DCP's doses. If you can find bulk Salvia Milliorhiza, you have DCP :)

I guess I was thinking in one product, buying all that hardly compares cost efficiency wise.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
No clue, but i have two more bottles sitting here, that i refuse to use until i buy some bulk arginine to help neutralize the burn. I made it 4 days, i was rolling around on my stomach for about 20 mins screaming in pain. The more I ate, the more it hurt. At work, I forced myself to throw up like crazy, it burned so bad. I went in the bathroom and started chugging water until i felt sick, then i stuck my hand down my throat, i was desperate it hurt so bad lol.

Mike
WOW. That's frightening! Not going to try till I KNOW they have fixed that.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I was thinking in one product, buying all that hardly compares cost efficiency wise.
You'll be paying $20.94 more upfront going the SNS route...BUT will save you $ in the long run...as SNS supps will last you from 6-12 weeks (opposed to 4 weeks with DCP), if trying to match daily DCP dosing...I quickly outlined this...

DCP- $44.99 90 (2 cap) servingsTTA: 22.5 grams (750mg/daily at sug. Dosing)
PLCAR: 27 grams (900mg/daily at sug. Dosing)
Rasp Keytones: 9 grams (300mg/daily at sug. Dosing)
Rec dosing: 6 caps/day = 1 bottle per 30 days

SNS TTA $23.99
120 (1 cap 500mg) serving : 60 grams/bottle
Comparative DCP dosing: 2 caps/day = 8 weeks

SNS PLCAR $21.95 90 (1 cap 500mg) servings: 45 grams/bottle
Comparative DCP dosing: 2 cap/day = 6 weeks

SNS Raspberry Keytones $19.99
90 (1 cap 500mg) servings: 45 grams/bottle
Comparative DCP dosing: 1 cap/day = 12 weeks

Total: $65.93
Difference: $20.94

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
You'll be paying $20.94 more upfront going the SNS route...BUT will save you $ in the long run...as SNS supps will last you from 6-12 weeks (opposed to 4 weeks with DCP), if trying to match daily DCP dosing...I quickly outlined this...

DCP- $44.99 90 (2 cap) servingsTTA: 22.5 grams (750mg/daily at sug. Dosing)
PLCAR: 27 grams (900mg/daily at sug. Dosing)
Rasp Keytones: 9 grams (300mg/daily at sug. Dosing)
Rec dosing: 6 caps/day = 1 bottle per 30 days

SNS TTA $23.99
120 (1 cap 500mg) serving : 60 grams/bottle
Comparative DCP dosing: 2 caps/day = 8 weeks

SNS PLCAR $21.95 90 (1 cap 500mg) servings: 45 grams/bottle
Comparative DCP dosing: 2 cap/day = 6 weeks

SNS Raspberry Keytones $19.99
90 (1 cap 500mg) servings: 45 grams/bottle
Comparative DCP dosing: 1 cap/day = 12 weeks

Total: $65.93
Difference: $20.94
Nice breakdown Schizm!

Or you can go the bulk powder route and cap it yourself.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/propionyl-l-carnitine-100-grams.html

[URL="http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/raspberry-ketones-50-grams.html"]http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/raspberry-ketones-50-grams.html

Or there's this... Only thing I could find with TTA in it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/san/blaze-xtreme-96-liquid-gel-caps.html[/URL]