P5p ban

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Whatever happened to the p5p ban? Years ago I read about pharmaceutical companies and the FDA working together to take coenzymes like p5p off the market so they could capitalize off of them. I know u can get prescription p5p methyl b12 and methyl folate but I am still able to buy p5p as a supplement... Anyone have some info for me?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
A quick google search showed me 37 places to buy Now Foods P5P, as well as a couple of other brands of it. I'm not familiar with what it is, but it seems to be readily available.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just be glad they didn't ban it! Although I stocked up back in the day just to be on the safe side :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when everyone though it was going to get banned...i myself went out and bought the last 3 P5P at CVS at the time. They were selling it like crazy!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Alliance for Natural Health helped to fight off the ban and the FDA. They are a group worthy of our support IMO. They are constantly monitoring the FDA for illegal actions like banning nutrients so Big Pharma can profit from them.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
IDK but I just ordered some, gonna give it a try for the first time. I've had it in coenzyme b-complex blends but never by itself.