mixing together hemoval and maximize?

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I just ordered The hemoval and maximize stack and was wondering if I could mix the 2 together in the same bottle. Does anybody have any experience doing this? And how many oz. Of water did you mix with it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, it is a fantastic stack. Maximize for focus and energy, hemavol for pumps and endurance.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered The hemoval and maximize stack and was wondering if I could mix the 2 together in the same bottle. Does anybody have any experience doing this? And how many oz. Of water did you mix with it.
You can mix them together. I would use 8oz water for each scoop of both. So if your doing one scoop of each use at least 16oz of water. Water increases the effect of hemavol so more water is better. Plus hemavol tastes awesome and has a pretty strong flavor.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
You can mix them together. I would use 8oz water for each scoop of both. So if your doing one scoop of each use at least 16oz of water. Water increases the effect of hemavol so more water is better. Plus hemavol taste awesome.
Cool thanks. I can't wait for Christmas so I can use tjem

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a meal before you train make sure to take the hemavol 15-20 mins before you eat on a empty stomach. This has worked best for me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have a meal before you train make sure to take the hemavol 15-20 mins before you eat on a empty stomach. This has worked best for me
Exactly what I do :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just mentioning to Cooper tonight that the Hemaval/Maximize combo is something i'm dying to try out. Too much stuff currently, but it's high up on the list. I love the ingredients and the feedback on the stack is phenomenal.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
love this combo, and pretty much both flavors of each mix pretty well together. I just take it with about 16 ounces of water. Pumps off this stack are awesome

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
You can mix them together. I would use 8oz water for each scoop of both. So if your doing one scoop of each use at least 16oz of water. Water increases the effect of hemavol so more water is better. Plus hemavol tastes awesome and has a pretty strong flavor.
MaximizeV2 fruit punch and Hemavol lemon make for a tasty pre

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
It is torture knowing that they are wrapped and sitting under the tree. Im thinking about unwrapping them to use it then rap em back up. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just mentioning to Cooper tonight that the Hemaval/Maximize combo is something i'm dying to try out. Too much stuff currently, but it's high up on the list. I love the ingredients and the feedback on the stack is phenomenal.
Def worth a try bro. I'm liking fruit punch + watermelon right now!