Nootropics

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    ALCAR dose is definitely excessive IMO, and likely pro-oxidant.
    I take one teaspoon a day


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    ALCAR dose is definitely excessive IMO, and likely pro-oxidant.
    Other than dosing down the ALCAR,, how did the rest of the nootropic stack look to you?
    What would be a good dosage for the ALCAR?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Other than dosing down the ALCAR,, how did the rest of the nootropic stack look to you?
    What would be a good dosage for the ALCAR?
    Looks solid. I'd add a racetam to your stack but that's me (start with piracetam at two 2.5g doses daily). ALCAR is good at 2g.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Looks solid. I'd add a racetam to your stack but that's me (start with piracetam at two 2.5g doses daily). ALCAR is good at 2g.
    I have piracetam on my amazon wish list...lol... back in 1992, I used to have to drive to mexico to get piracetam.... not sure when it became legal in the U.S.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Looks solid. I'd add a racetam to your stack but that's me (start with piracetam at two 2.5g doses daily). ALCAR is good at 2g.
    I recently added GABA back into the mix to counter some of the psychological sides of the tren I'm taking,,, can't remember exactly,, but it seems I remember it having nootropic and anabolic benefits ....???

  6. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I recently added GABA back into the mix to counter some of the psychological sides of the tren I'm taking,,, can't remember exactly,, but it seems I remember it having nootropic and anabolic benefits ....???
    GABA doesn't have anabolic benefits. The GH studies are of little use to body composition in the longrun. Look into Picamilon for a better version of GABA...it is bound to niacin and actually crosses the BBB quite effectively. Primary effects of high-dosed GABA or low-dosed Picamilon will be relaxation and mood support.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    GABA doesn't have anabolic benefits. The GH studies are of little use to body composition in the longrun. Look into Picamilon for a better version of GABA...it is bound to niacin and actually crosses the BBB quite effectively. Primary effects of high-dosed GABA or low-dosed Picamilon will be relaxation and mood support.
    I was wondering why my GABA complex was dosed with 500mg GABA and 1000mg niacin,,, bet that's why

  8. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I was wondering why my GABA complex was dosed with 500mg GABA and 1000mg niacin,,, bet that's why
    If they're not bonded then it's nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    If they're not bonded then it's nothing more than a marketing gimmick.
    Lol..
    That sucks... it's twinlab GABA complex... GABA, niacin and inositol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

    Lol..
    That sucks... it's twinlab GABA complex... GABA, niacin and inositol
    For the most part I still see twinlab as an extremely reputable company
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    For the most part I still see twinlab as an extremely reputable company
    Then you have more research to do lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Then you have more research to do lol
    Haha..... I never stop

  13. I like Cerebral Success. Its feels like a preworkout but with a brain boost rather than muscle boost. I prefer it over adderall

  14. Update, this stack roolz. I've noticed far greater memory retention and my logical reasoning has improved. I've also noticed my stress levels have been reduced dramatically, something a 'placebo' would never be able to do. I'm guessing that's the rhodiolo/bacopa working it's magic.

    I haven't even added in the sulbutiamine yet, just got it in. And supposedly that's one of the stronger nootropics, can't wait for that.

    One thing I have noticed is that my libido is just sick right now. I mean i can't stop jerking off. This has really started taking effect in the last week and it had to have come from one of these supplements. Alcar, oxiracetam, choline, rhodiolo, bacopa. I'm not really sure which it is but I don't think i've whacked it this much since I was 20 years old.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    Update, this stack roolz. I've noticed far greater memory retention and my logical reasoning has improved. I've also noticed my stress levels have been reduced dramatically, something a 'placebo' would never be able to do. I'm guessing that's the rhodiolo/bacopa working it's magic.

    I haven't even added in the sulbutiamine yet, just got it in. And supposedly that's one of the stronger nootropics, can't wait for that.

    One thing I have noticed is that my libido is just sick right now. I mean i can't stop jerking off. This has really started taking effect in the last week and it had to have come from one of these supplements. Alcar, oxiracetam, choline, rhodiolo, bacopa. I'm not really sure which it is but I don't think i've whacked it this much since I was 20 years old.
    I notice similar effects on ALCAR (increased libido). There is a study demonstrating that it aids in Erection Index in men and optimizes testosterone in rats.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I notice similar effects on ALCAR (increased libido). There is a study demonstrating that it aids in Erection Index in men and optimizes testosterone in rats.
    How much ALCAR? I get only this sense of mind sharpness. I take 2g in my breakfast shake.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  17. Interesting. ALCAR seems to have a ton of health benefits. Not surprising this was an added one.

    Also props Mr.Cooper. You're a benefit to this board. Much appreciated my man.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    How much ALCAR? I get only this sense of mind sharpness. I take 2g in my breakfast shake.
    2g. Keep in mind it was done in men with libido issues. ALCAR appears to have a "normalizing" effect on testosterone and related factors from the papers I've read.

    Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    Interesting. ALCAR seems to have a ton of health benefits. Not surprising this was an added one.

    Also props Mr.Cooper. You're a benefit to this board. Much appreciated my man.
    No problem.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    2g. Keep in mind it was done in men with libido issues. ALCAR appears to have a "normalizing" effect on testosterone and related factors from the papers I've read.
    Thanks. I wonder then how it influences T boosters I am on now. Anyway, since I'm on it my mind actually works before noon ;-) Will have to look into *racetams too.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  20. algebra with peracetam?


    hay guys im new here, sorry for replying to such an old post but i couldnt figure out how to start a new thread.

    anyway i been trying to learn algebra for 10 years now. since 8th grade.. i cant do it.. its not sinking in, i guess i have a bad learning disability

    i just started using 2400 mg of peracitam and day with 800 mg of choline. also using sharp mind from solaray and taking some fish oil..


    will this stuff help me learn or understand math more easily? or can you recommend something that will help my brain make sense of this stuff? ..

    thanks for any and all help
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nootropics
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. Nootropics?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:38 AM
  3. Nootropics?..i need help please.
    By airram479 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:31 PM
  4. Nootropics and where to buy?
    By mtl11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 06:17 PM
  5. Must have nootropics
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Log in
Log in