Nootropics

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rad777 View Post
    Can anyone shed some light on this post? Any issues with Piracetam + DAA? Thank you
    No significant interactions should be noticed.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga
    SNS Focus XT with Piracetam sounds like fun.
    Yes focus xt. The reviews and feedback speak for the product
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    Correct. The only racetam capable of directly increasing focus is phenylpiracetam.
    this is the first time ive seen this racetam mentioned. is it any good compared to the others?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

I take San dr feel good which has a good blend of nootropics, but on top of that I take choline, alcar and vinpocetine which I definitely notice a difference with. I've been here on my phone for 3 hours reading about nootropics and haven't gotten distracted yet a little bit of caffeine can be great too, and I always chew a little nicotine gum during tests. If your an ex smoker (like me) be careful with that one.

I'm going to add piracetam and pramiracetam next and see what that does. I'm curious about ashwagandha cut don't know enough about it to give it a try, but certain studies suggest it could make me feel awesome
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

anyone have any thoughts on pramiracetam? I have about 30G on hand just not sure about dosing it effectively.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

I've been researching a lot on nootropics and my interest is peaked. I've always been a very competitive person academically and professionally and I'm in a very extensive energy program in Texas with two majors and a minor, as well as nearly a minor in two different languages. I have noticed as I've grown older and wiser(and with quite a few dumbass moments along the way) that while blessed with an ability to ascertain solutions quickly given abstract and convoluted inputs, my thoughts are quite often too rapid and when not putting my mind to use with work they are quite often a jumbled blurry mess. An analogy that'd probably best describe it would be standing alongside a road as an aircraft passed by at mach3, a fast and incredibly efficient machine but if you were asked to describe what it looked like you would be clueless. And therein lies my dilemma. I've read about nootropics pretty extensively and I was wondering about their effect on possible moderate OCD, which I believe is the root of my problem. A gift academically but a pain in the ass in alot of aspects of my life. Which brings me to what you guys would recommend as I know there are lot of smart bro's on this forum.

Here's what I was thinking:

Alcar
    Piracetam
    CDPcholine
    Sulbutiamine

Pretty basic stack I think. This mainly came from the nootropic guide here on AM. I was mainly curious if users of this combination that suffered from mild OCD reaped any benefit from this stack. Also, I plan on getting everything I can from Nutraplanet but it seems like they are missing two of the ingredients. I know sourcing usually isn't permitted here for products that Nutraplanet carries, but since they are out/not carrying them I didn't think it'd be unquestionable to ask.

Edit: I also seem to suffer from a mild form of social anxiety which is just annoying and pisses me off. It is completely irrational and as someone who takes pride in being logical it's a hindrance with absolutely no basis for it. I know there's no reason to have anxiety in some social situations but yet there it is. f these products could help me in this aspect alone then they'd be worth it for me.

Thanks in advance
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post

Edit: I also seem to suffer from a mild form of social anxiety which is just annoying and pisses me off. It is completely irrational and as someone who takes pride in being logical it's a hindrance with absolutely no basis for it. I know there's no reason to have anxiety in some social situations but yet there it is. f these products could help me in this aspect alone then they'd be worth it for me.

Thanks in advance
    You sound just like me. I deal with Fortune 1000 and 500 execs on a weekly basis and need to be on top of my game at all times. I am a very logical person and I am very prepared, so if there is ever a tinge of anxiety, it drives me absolutely insane. Even the slightest anxiety eats away at logical thinking and starts to occupy my mind with thoughts that have no reason to be there.

That being said, I am very good at faking it, but recently found a stack that lets me completely dominate my meetings. I mean, to the point that I am getting complimented on my handling of CIO/CTO level people. Obviously, intense preparation is always key, but I find that if my mind is firing quickly and clearly, that is just about as important.

I've been taking:
    125 mg rhodiola rosea
    100 mg l-theanine
    600 mg Alpha-gpc
    400 mg phosphatidylserine (recently picked up some endoamp, which has 600mg Alpha-gpc and 800mg PS)

This is my magic elixir, but I'll tell you, the main difference maker was the rhodiola. It took me 5 different brands before I found two that I really like and it took about 10 days to get the full effect, but now, I can't live without it. 15 minutes after I take it, I literally feel my mind just clear up and lose any distractions about stupid things that would pop into my head to interfere with my thought process. It's like not caring, yet caring more about what you need to - if that makes any sense.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You sound just like me. I deal with Fortune 1000 and 500 execs on a weekly basis and need to be on top of my game at all times. I am a very logical person and I am very prepared, so if there is ever a tinge of anxiety, it drives me absolutely insane. Even the slightest anxiety eats away at logical thinking and starts to occupy my mind with thoughts that have no reason to be there.

That being said, I am very good at faking it, but recently found a stack that lets me completely dominate my meetings. I mean, to the point that I am getting complimented on my handling of CIO/CTO level people. Obviously, intense preparation is always key, but I find that if my mind is firing quickly and clearly, that is just about as important.

I've been taking:
    125 mg rhodiola rosea
    100 mg l-theanine
    600 mg Alpha-gpc
    400 mg phosphatidylserine (recently picked up some endoamp, which has 600mg Alpha-gpc and 800mg PS)

This is my magic elixir, but I'll tell you, the main difference maker was the rhodiola. It took me 5 different brands before I found two that I really like and it took about 10 days to get the full effect, but now, I can't live without it. 15 minutes after I take it, I literally feel my mind just clear up and lose any distractions about stupid things that would pop into my head to interfere with my thought process. It's like not caring, yet caring more about what you need to - if that makes any sense.
    What brand rosea?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Focus XT is legit. I seem to retain an almost photographic like recall after taking it and studying
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    What brand rosea?
    +1 on this. That would be appreciated.

Well I went ahead and bit the bullet. Ordered Oxiracetam, Sulbutiamine, Choline Bitartrate, ALCAR, Bacopa, Phenibut, and Rhodiola. This will be interesting.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd look into Focus XT by SNS. It is 2 for 30 bucks on the SNS website, has all your nootropic bases covered, and the flavoring is excellent. Stack it with your piracetam or some aniracetam for good results.
    What did you like most about focus xt?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateůiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    What brand rosea?
    Gaia is #1 then Jarrow. They both seem to have great effects that were markedly more pronounced over the other brands I tried. The reason I like the Gaia more is because the dose is perfect for me (120mg per cap), it is oil in the capsules and is very fast acting, and they have that "Meet Your Herb" program that you log onto their site and see the actual lab report for the potency and all the other details for your exact bottle.

For some reason, the potency in the gaia 120mg seemed way more than in others 300mg+ caps.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    What did you like most about focus xt?
    Increased memory formation and recall with continous use.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I also noticed recall was a lot easier
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

I take dr feelgood with alcar and caffeiene.has a decent amount of choline already.

feeling great the last week or so!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMaytag View Post
    I take San dr feel good which has a good blend of nootropics, but on top of that I take choline, alcar and vinpocetine which I definitely notice a difference with. I've been here on my phone for 3 hours reading about nootropics and haven't gotten distracted yet a little bit of caffeine can be great too, and I always chew a little nicotine gum during tests. If your an ex smoker (like me) be careful with that one.

I'm going to add piracetam and pramiracetam next and see what that does. I'm curious about ashwagandha cut don't know enough about it to give it a try, but certain studies suggest it could make me feel awesome
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I take dr feelgood with alcar and caffeiene.has a decent amount of choline already.

feeling great the last week or so!
    Dr feel good is legit, it goes nicely with any other brain enhancer you could throw on top of it
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMaytag View Post
    Dr feel good is legit, it goes nicely with any other brain enhancer you could throw on top of it
    Particularly an acetate donor i.e. ALCAR.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I take 200mg dmae-h3, two tablespoons lecithin, 4 grams of phosphatidil choline, 5g of ALCAR, B 100 complex plus 500mg pantothenic acid...... also inject 1000mcg b12 twice weekly ..... dmae is awesome sh´t when taken with cholines .... almost forgot my korean ginseng,, can't forget that stuff!!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Particularly an acetate donor i.e. ALCAR.
    I take 500mg with each 4 tab dose of the multi,works great!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I take 200mg dmae-h3, two tablespoons lecithin, 4 grams of phosphatidil choline, 5g of ALCAR, B 100 complex plus 500mg pantothenic acid...... also inject 1000mcg b12 twice weekly ..... dmae is awesome sh´t when taken with cholines .... almost forgot my korean ginseng,, can't forget that stuff!!!!
    ALCAR dose is definitely excessive IMO, and likely pro-oxidant.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I take one teaspoon a day
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Other than dosing down the ALCAR,, how did the rest of the nootropic stack look to you?
    What would be a good dosage for the ALCAR?
  23. Registered User

Other than dosing down the ALCAR,, how did the rest of the nootropic stack look to you?
    What would be a good dosage for the ALCAR?
    Looks solid. I'd add a racetam to your stack but that's me (start with piracetam at two 2.5g doses daily). ALCAR is good at 2g.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Looks solid. I'd add a racetam to your stack but that's me (start with piracetam at two 2.5g doses daily). ALCAR is good at 2g.
    I have piracetam on my amazon wish list...lol... back in 1992, I used to have to drive to mexico to get piracetam.... not sure when it became legal in the U.S.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I recently added GABA back into the mix to counter some of the psychological sides of the tren I'm taking,,, can't remember exactly,, but it seems I remember it having nootropic and anabolic benefits ....???
  26. Registered User

I recently added GABA back into the mix to counter some of the psychological sides of the tren I'm taking,,, can't remember exactly,, but it seems I remember it having nootropic and anabolic benefits ....???
    GABA doesn't have anabolic benefits. The GH studies are of little use to body composition in the longrun. Look into Picamilon for a better version of GABA...it is bound to niacin and actually crosses the BBB quite effectively. Primary effects of high-dosed GABA or low-dosed Picamilon will be relaxation and mood support.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

GABA doesn't have anabolic benefits. The GH studies are of little use to body composition in the longrun. Look into Picamilon for a better version of GABA...it is bound to niacin and actually crosses the BBB quite effectively. Primary effects of high-dosed GABA or low-dosed Picamilon will be relaxation and mood support.
    I was wondering why my GABA complex was dosed with 500mg GABA and 1000mg niacin,,, bet that's why
  28. Registered User

I was wondering why my GABA complex was dosed with 500mg GABA and 1000mg niacin,,, bet that's why
    If they're not bonded then it's nothing more than a marketing gimmick.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

If they're not bonded then it's nothing more than a marketing gimmick.
    Lol..
    That sucks... it's twinlab GABA complex... GABA, niacin and inositol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

Lol..
    That sucks... it's twinlab GABA complex... GABA, niacin and inositol
    For the most part I still see twinlab as an extremely reputable company
  31. Registered User

For the most part I still see twinlab as an extremely reputable company
    Then you have more research to do lol
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Then you have more research to do lol
    Haha..... I never stop
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.

I like Cerebral Success. Its feels like a preworkout but with a brain boost rather than muscle boost. I prefer it over adderall
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Update, this stack roolz. I've noticed far greater memory retention and my logical reasoning has improved. I've also noticed my stress levels have been reduced dramatically, something a 'placebo' would never be able to do. I'm guessing that's the rhodiolo/bacopa working it's magic.

I haven't even added in the sulbutiamine yet, just got it in. And supposedly that's one of the stronger nootropics, can't wait for that.

One thing I have noticed is that my libido is just sick right now. I mean i can't stop jerking off. This has really started taking effect in the last week and it had to have come from one of these supplements. Alcar, oxiracetam, choline, rhodiolo, bacopa. I'm not really sure which it is but I don't think i've whacked it this much since I was 20 years old.
  35. Registered User

Update, this stack roolz. I've noticed far greater memory retention and my logical reasoning has improved. I've also noticed my stress levels have been reduced dramatically, something a 'placebo' would never be able to do. I'm guessing that's the rhodiolo/bacopa working it's magic.

I haven't even added in the sulbutiamine yet, just got it in. And supposedly that's one of the stronger nootropics, can't wait for that.

One thing I have noticed is that my libido is just sick right now. I mean i can't stop jerking off. This has really started taking effect in the last week and it had to have come from one of these supplements. Alcar, oxiracetam, choline, rhodiolo, bacopa. I'm not really sure which it is but I don't think i've whacked it this much since I was 20 years old.
    I notice similar effects on ALCAR (increased libido). There is a study demonstrating that it aids in Erection Index in men and optimizes testosterone in rats.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

I notice similar effects on ALCAR (increased libido). There is a study demonstrating that it aids in Erection Index in men and optimizes testosterone in rats.
    How much ALCAR? I get only this sense of mind sharpness. I take 2g in my breakfast shake.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Interesting. ALCAR seems to have a ton of health benefits. Not surprising this was an added one.

Also props Mr.Cooper. You're a benefit to this board. Much appreciated my man.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    How much ALCAR? I get only this sense of mind sharpness. I take 2g in my breakfast shake.
    2g. Keep in mind it was done in men with libido issues. ALCAR appears to have a "normalizing" effect on testosterone and related factors from the papers I've read.

Interesting. ALCAR seems to have a ton of health benefits. Not surprising this was an added one.

Also props Mr.Cooper. You're a benefit to this board. Much appreciated my man.
    No problem.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

2g. Keep in mind it was done in men with libido issues. ALCAR appears to have a "normalizing" effect on testosterone and related factors from the papers I've read.
    Thanks. I wonder then how it influences T boosters I am on now. Anyway, since I'm on it my mind actually works before noon ;-) Will have to look into *racetams too.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  40. Registered User

algebra with peracetam?

hay guys im new here, sorry for replying to such an old post but i couldnt figure out how to start a new thread.

anyway i been trying to learn algebra for 10 years now. since 8th grade.. i cant do it.. its not sinking in, i guess i have a bad learning disability

i just started using 2400 mg of peracitam and day with 800 mg of choline. also using sharp mind from solaray and taking some fish oil..

will this stuff help me learn or understand math more easily? or can you recommend something that will help my brain make sense of this stuff? ..

thanks for any and all help
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. nootropics
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:07 PM
  2. Nootropics?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. Nootropics?..i need help please.