MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/35/Oxygen+4+Engergy+Single/

With Oxygen4Energy now you can stop feeling tired and exhausted during your training sessions, and completely eliminate the fatigue that is inhibiting your performance and slowing your muscle gains. The fact that you are not physically able to give your 100% effort in every training session, every set and every single rep, is slowing down your growth and keeping you from all of the potential progress from your hours spent training. You are wasting money on performance enhancing drugs while not reaping their fullest benefits because you are still neglecting the most basic of human needs, OXYGEN! - You can take all of the supplements and steroids you want, but if you are not getting enough oxygen to your muscle cells during your training sessions, you are just not getting all of the increased muscle growth and enhanced performance these drugs can truly provide you with.

More vital than Testosterone or Protein, Oxygen is the most important nutrient to the cells in your body and plays an integral role in almost every bodily function, including muscle growth and performance. Oxygen makes up approximately 96% of your body's nutritional needs, and it is responsible for creating as much as 90% of your body's energy. You can live without food for weeks, without water for days, but only a few minutes without oxygen and you are dead.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

• 95% pure Oxygen in Air (no propellants or additives)

• Approximately 4 Liters of oxygen per can

• No prescription necessary

• No stimulants / No calories

• 5-10 Applications per can if used as directed

• Dimensions: H=6.5” x D=1.25”

• Weight: 1.6 oz

To the the serious athlete, oxygen availability to the brain and muscles means the difference between peak performance or failure in competition. Any athlete can attest to the fact that muscular exhaustion and mental fatigue from oxygen depletion is the #1 cause for their performance failure. When was the last time you felt winded and out of breath while performing an exercise, playing with your friends or even making love to your mate? - Just image how great would it be if you could quickly and easily add 500% more oxygen to your system in a matter of seconds to immediately fulfill your muscle cell's need for additional oxygen! Oxygen4Performance can provide you that oxygen you need, just at the right time and allow you to perform like a champ each and every time!

Breathing is just not enough! In today's environment we only have half the oxygen that evolution has designed our bodies to operate on in order to be able to perform at peak levels. By living daily in an oxygen deficient environment and not feeding our cells the proper cellular oxygen and nutrients we truly require, our body fluids and blood can become dirty and toxic. Accumulation of toxins and waste products will inherently cause a drop in performance and even inhibit recovery after training. As we all know, we work the muscle in the gym, but it grows when we are at rest(recovery).
The only way the pollution and toxins can ever leave our bodies is to first be combined with oxygen. Without enough oxygen the body simply can't take out the inner garbage, so that means the pollution and toxins build up and stay within us, leading to degeneration and loss of vitality.

Your body needs oxygen, like the one contained in Oxyge4Performance to:
Metabolize the protein you eat
Fuels your muscle cells
Fuels your brain cells
Clean toxins and waste out of your body
Support your Immune System strength
Manufacture Testosterone and vital proteins
Removes viruses, parasites, and bacteria from the body
And much more...

Lack of oxygen may cause:
General Fatigue
Poor Muscle Endurance and Power
Poor Concentration and Focus
Poor Digestion
And more...

Breathing oxygen from a tank is the most efficient way to flood your body with oxygen. By entering through the lungs, oxygen enters the bloodstream in seconds and is immediately available to your cells.
In the past, oxygen breathing tanks were available by prescription only, so this treatment was inaccessible to the general public.
Several years ago, oxygen bars started emerging which allowed the general public to really get a feel for what oxygen supplementation had to offer, and the success of these establishments is real proof of just how well this therapy works. But you can't take an oxygen bar with you, for oxygen on-the-go there is Oxygen4Energy!
Now, oxygen enriched air is available in small portable cans that you can take anywhere and will allow you to flood your body with supplemental oxygen any time you want! This can have a beneficial effect on your overall vitality, strength, well being and mental focus.
Don't wait another day to begin enjoying the benefits of pure on-demand oxygen that is available right when you need it. Oxygen4Energy is fast, portable and pure. It is the shot of fresh oxygen air you need! A few pumps of Oxygen4Energy will fill your lungs and saturate your blood with rich energy-producing oxygen, right when you need it. Pump instant oxygen for instant results you can really feel.

You don't really have to decide right now, just try Oxygen4Energy and if you don't agree that it has a major improvement in your training and overall well being just return it for a 100% money back guarantee.

Oxygen4Energy is used for:

Suggested Dosing

These recommendations are simply guidelines to help you get the best results from using Oxygen4Energy. Every athlete has different needs. You may need to experiment with your dosing to get optimal results.

Make sure sprayer is within 1/2 inch of your mouth

Spray approximately 1 second of oxygen enriched air into your mouth while taking a deep breath

Continue to inhale after you have stopped spraying the oxygen so that you inhale the oxygen into your lungs (otherwise it will sit in your mouth where it has no benefit)

Hold briefly (less than 1 sec)

Take 10 shots 30-45 minutes before intense physical exertion to increase endurance, power and explosiveness.

Take 5-7 shots every additional 30 minutes as needed.

Take 10 shots immediately following intense exertion for recovery (if recovery is important to you).

The harder you push yourself, the more noticeable the benefits will be.

Medical Waiver:
Oxygen4Energy is NOT FOR MEDICAL USE and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any diseases. It should not be used if you have asthma, lung or heart ailments without approval from your medical doctor. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nate has been talking about this for the last week or longer on his personal fb account. I'm hoping to get a shot at testing it out here in the near future.

It certainly looks/sounds intriguing and would be worth one time use, in my opinion. It seems like something that you could judge results of fairly quickly (i.e. not investing in months' worth of product ahead of time).

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to use one of these during condition weeks for sports in high school. When we would get 5 minutes for water I would also go use it. It wasnt as fancy looking as that though!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
The directions said 30-45 min before your acivity?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$15 for a single serving??? ill pass hahah
Not for a single serving; for a bottle.

I still haven't used this and don't know exactly how much Nate was taking, but one of those bottles should last a decent amount--especially if only used pre-workout and not post.

There are also (or will also) be bulk deals, too.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting, i mean theres been practical use of oxygen all over the place look over any nfl sideline after a big d-lineman makes a big play and runs 40 yards you see him go to the oxygen. I think it's interesting i never really though of supplementation with oxygen duing intense exercise, and although i don't see the need during weight lifting but during heavy aerobic activity it would certainely help atleast in principle. Id deffinately give it a shot for times when heavy conditioning or heavy exertion is in order.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to use one of these during condition weeks for sports in high school. When we would get 5 minutes for water I would also go use it. It wasnt as fancy looking as that though!
That's awesome. What was your experience with it?

I've never used oxygen at all (please save all breathing jokes, please ;) lol); never for sports or anything medically. The concept/thoughts behind it definitely intrigue me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The directions said 30-45 min before your acivity?
Correct.

I'm sure someone with more of the science behind it could explain it better to you, but to me, that doesn't seem odd, so I'm not sure what about it sticks out to you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting, i mean theres been practical use of oxygen all over the place look over any nfl sideline after a big d-lineman makes a big play and runs 40 yards you see him go to the oxygen. I think it's interesting i never really though of supplementation with oxygen duing intense exercise, and although i don't see the need during weight lifting but during heavy aerobic activity it would certainely help atleast in principle. Id deffinately give it a shot for times when heavy conditioning or heavy exertion is in order.
I'd love to use it during basketball, in particular. In college, I'd run upwards of 10 games in a row if we had a good squad that night and kept winning. We'd get 2-3 minutes between games while the other team came on, but that was it. My lungs were in great shape, but having this between every 3 games or so, it would be interesting to assess.

And for weight-lifting, I think I'll give it a shot at just the pre-workout dose for a while and see what I think. Even if you just use a little bit, I would think it would have at least some benefit.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting!

I wonder if this stuff would be good inbetween grappling or sparring rounds... I'd like to see some logs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting!

I wonder if this stuff would be good inbetween grappling or sparring rounds... I'd like to see some logs.
My personal thought/guess is that it would shine in a scenario like that.

I know Rick will be logging it, soon, as will some others (hopefully myself, included). Either way, I'll be buying some, soon, to try it out, too.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Do you know approximately how many sprays are in a bottle?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome. What was your experience with it?

I've never used oxygen at all (please save all breathing jokes, please ;) lol); never for sports or anything medically. The concept/thoughts behind it definitely intrigue me.
At the time I had mild exercise induced asthma so it was beneficial

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know approximately how many sprays are in a bottle?
I'll have to let Nate answer or that, or wait until I hear more info on it.

The write-up shows 5-10 "applications" if used according to directions, but directions discuss the 10 "shots" prior to the workout, as well as the additional use during (if needed) and after. So, I don't feel comfortable speculating a number.

I'll update anything on that whenever I can. You could also drop a note on the Mr. Supps facebook page and I'm sure you'd get a quick answer there, too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the time I had mild exercise induced asthma so it was beneficial
Oh wow, that must've been nice, then.

Speaking of asthma, there were coupons for Bronkaid in the circular a couple weeks ago--how crazy is that? My coworkers circulate all of theirs after they use them and I got like 5 or 6 coupons. I'll have to stash some away for future use :cool2:.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe inhaling oxygen 30 minutes before workout has supposed effects on muscular endurance in the early stages of exercise. One could essentially "store" higher oxygen levels in their muscles pre workout. That could be why it said to take pre workout too. However, the oxygen "stored" would be depleted rather quickly, thus being the reason for inhaling more.
Interested in this, nice post buddy!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
As a respiratory therapist going on to be an anesthesiologist, with real life experience in hospitals with medical grade oxygen i can tell you this isnt going to work. Not only that, a high Fi02 of oxygen increases free radicals in the body and does more harm than good.

Breathing faster will yield the same results.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I believe inhaling oxygen 30 minutes before workout has supposed effects on muscular endurance in the early stages of exercise. One could essentially "store" higher oxygen levels in their muscles pre workout. That could be why it said to take pre workout too. However, the oxygen "stored" would be depleted rather quickly, thus being the reason for inhaling more.
Interested in this, nice post buddy!
The oxygen dissociation curve shows that there could not be any physiological benefit to breathing in a high concentration of oxygen by a healthy adult. It Will also not be stored after use. As long as your lungs are half way decent your saturation isnt going to move much and will already be at the very top of peak capacity. It should be around 98% on an ABG or pulse-ox on the average person. Some will be 99% and some 100% if you are anywhere near heavy traffic with inhalation of carbon monoxide. And it will takes more than a few inhalations to increase it that 1% due to the volume of blood in the body. The real reason we breathe is actually because of CO2 increase, not because of oxygen dropping (unless you have COPD and have fried your chemoreceptors).

Im not trying to bash NTBM/Mrsupps, you all have some legit stuff. But its just not possible to have a positive effect beyond placebo.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I breathe faster my throat closes up and I get rushed to the hospital. I have exercise induced asthma. Why would a respiratory therapist going on to be an anasthesiologist suggest inducing asthma... :p
I know your dig wasn't intended towards MidwestBeast since all he is doing is relaying the message to the community...but it sure seems like your dig was for him lol. Just sayin.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note the word "supposed" as in rumor has it. I never stated that it is my humble belief. I was clearing up a question.
Anyways, still looking forward to this product and it's supposed benefits.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
When I breathe faster my throat closes up and I get rushed to the hospital. I have exercise induced asthma. Why would a respiratory therapist going on to be an anasthesiologist suggest inducing asthma... :p
I know your dig wasn't intended towards MidwestBeast since all he is doing is relaying the message to the community...but it sure seems like your dig was for him lol. Just sayin.
Then this product also will not help you. Which is contraindicated on the warning to said product. I said it would have the same effect. And it will. So what I said was not out of line. There is no way to clear increased CO2 during exercise except to increase respiratory rate or depth. There is almost no CO2 in the ambient atmosphere, so the 95% oxygen wouldnt even help get rid of it by increasing the concentration gradient if u had a constant supply to breathe.

Not targeted my attack towards anyone except whoever typed the writeup. I may come off as an *******, but only because it is a topic that i have had years of study in. No offense to my fellow board members. But if anyone would like to debate this topic with real science then please lay down your argument.

Also, I know it doesnt seem like a big deal, since 95% is "more pure" than 21%... but depending on the extraction method, you could be inhaling some dangerous byproducts or debris that could damage your lungs without knowing it. Not saying this is necessarily dangerous, but there have been problems in the past.

P.S. Last time I checked my lung volumes, I had about a 4 liter IRV, which means i could inhale this whole container in one hit.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Correct.

I'm sure someone with more of the science behind it could explain it better to you, but to me, that doesn't seem odd, so I'm not sure what about it sticks out to you.
Wouldn't your cells utilize it then it be gone by the time you need it? I just thought it was more of a intra supplement

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't your cells utilize it then it be gone by the time you need it? I just thought it was more of a intra supplement
Yes. Gone as in by the time u take your next breath or two. If your PaO2 was increased significantly, it would lower the concentration gradient in the capillaries/lungs and slow oxygen transfer between there and the ambient air. Quick equilibrium.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
And remembering right I think you only absorb maybe 5% of the air in our atmosphere with a typical breath. I found this out in responding to emergencies when I asked how does rescue breathing work if you have already inhaled the air. Yet I'm still curious about this and would advise some good antioxidants before taking it due to free-radicals from oxygen. But keep me updated please!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Yes. Gone as in by the time u take your next breath or two. If your PaO2 was increased significantly, it would lower the concentration gradient in the capillaries and slow oxygen transfer between there and the ambient air. Quick equilibrium.
Thanks! Good info, I'd rep you if I wasn't on my phone Haha

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
And remembering right I think you only absorb maybe 5% of the air in our atmosphere with a typical breath. I found this out in responding to emergencies when I asked how does rescue breathing work if you have already inhaled the air. Yet I'm still curious about this and would advise some good antioxidants before taking it due to free-radicals from oxygen. But keep me updated please!
Yup! same idea if you are doing CPR on a plane. they usually have a nasal canula and a tiny tank of O2. the best way to do rescue breathing is to put the canula on yourself and do it. if your at 3LPM of oxygen, you are taking in ~32% oxygen but giving out significantly higher than ambient air, even after you take what you need.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Yup! same idea if you are doing CPR on a plane. they usually have a nasal canula and a tiny tank of O2. the best way to do rescue breathing is to put the canula on yourself and do it. if your at 3LPM of oxygen, you are taking in ~32% oxygen but giving out significantly higher than ambient air, even after you take what you need.
Dang, I think we are right and i have lost a lot of hope in this.. great info man

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I have that as well, ever looked into the PowerBreathe ?

"Medical Waiver:
Oxygen4Energy is NOT FOR MEDICAL USE and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any diseases. It should not be used if you have asthma, lung or heart ailments without approval from your medical doctor. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement products."

^And Judging by the Medical Waiver I think the product isnt meant for us anyways..

Flex, by any chance you ever used cordyceps? I used Ultra Codrygen and they give me brain fogginess and hard to catch good breaths, wondering if it had something to do with my EIA...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good discussion in here already!! I guess I'm late to the party....

I was lucky enough to be picked to log and review this product. I can't wait to try it out and give my opinion on its effects. I think I will give it a good test with weight training as well as low, medium, and high intensity cardio and see if it takes my workouts to a new level!

Very stoked to try out this product ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I don't generally get too excited about pre workouts. There all really pretty similar to me when you break them down. But I AM excited and very very interested in this one.

I can't wait to take this one for a spin

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The oxygen dissociation curve shows that there could not be any physiological benefit to breathing in a high concentration of oxygen by a healthy adult. It Will also not be stored after use. As long as your lungs are half way decent your saturation isnt going to move much and will already be at the very top of peak capacity. It should be around 98% on an ABG or pulse-ox on the average person. Some will be 99% and some 100% if you are anywhere near heavy traffic with inhalation of carbon monoxide. And it will takes more than a few inhalations to increase it that 1% due to the volume of blood in the body. The real reason we breathe is actually because of CO2 increase, not because of oxygen dropping (unless you have COPD and have fried your chemoreceptors).

Im not trying to bash NTBM/Mrsupps, you all have some legit stuff. But its just not possible to have a positive effect beyond placebo.
Interesting.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good discussion in here.

And tnubs, I didn't take anything you said as a dig at me or even at the company. Good debate is what's necessary to sort out good products from bad. If anything, I appreciate seeing it in here. Having a bunch of "yes men" in a thread ultimately does no good to the consumer. I've said this in so many threads, but the good products stick around for a reason and those that aren't fade away. Here's to hoping that this product indeed sticks around. This is an area where your knowledge clearly trumps mine, so I'm happy to hear the discussion. I imagine that at some point, Nate will join in on the discussion, too. He has been using this for a while, now.

Looking forward to seeing Rick's log, as well as getting a bottle, myself, sometime soon to try it out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
First I ask for a single cited source saying that supplemental oxygen can have a positive effect on exercise in a healthy adult. I noticed the writeup has not a single source to make any of the claims. Note any studies will be continuous pure oxygen and used on nonhealthy adults. Healthy adult is important because we will have high saturation while damaged lungs will be a little lower and not be capable of transferring sufficient oxygen and CO2 through the lungs.

The formula for blood oxygen concentration contains only 2 variables: hemoglobin and saturation. (1.34 x Hb x SaO2 + a fractional amount in blood plasma). The only way to increase the amount of oxygen this quickly would be to boost saturation. If someone reminds me; my semester ended last monday. When I go back on campus I will make a video using a pulse ox (to measure saturation) and I will use a 100% non-rebreather. I can show exactly how many breaths(and exact volume) it will take to get my saturation from 98 to both 99 and 100 and how quickly it goes back to baseline. I can tell you it takes longer than a few breaths to make any impact due to the large volume of blood in the body and the fact that you must have the oxygen saturate the entire blood to make any difference. Average cardiac output should be somewhere between 4 and 5 liters per minute. In that same minute we take in between 12 to 20 breaths. And with ~5L of blood in the body you can see how the math doesnt add up. The average minute ventilation should also be ~7.5L (15 breaths per minute at 500mL tidal volume) so you would need at least 2 canisters to make an impact... And the stats should return to normal the next 60-120 seconds as pressure gradients impacts would take impact. The human body is an incredibly efficient beast and has absolutely no problem responding to the body's demands for oxygen. Also note, there is a big gap before saturation has effect on performance. This is why people who smoke and have lung disease usually dont notice until very late in the game. Your body will function no differently from a few % oxygen change even taken in consistently.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
tnubs what your thoughts on PowerBreathe? ARe you familiar with it?

is it something u can see working? strengthening the lungs by adding resistance to your breaths?

I have EIA and looking for a boost. EIA sucks, im only on albuterol which I take prior to exercising but I dont feel a difference between using it and not using it, still gasping.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
With Oxygen4Energy now you can stop feeling tired(will not wake you up) and exhausted during your training sessions, and completely eliminate the fatigue(wont help with fatigue) that is inhibiting your performance and slowing your muscle gains(not if u can breathe). The fact that you are not physically able to give your 100% effort in every training session, every set and every single rep, is slowing down your growth and keeping you from all of the potential progress from your hours spent training(but this isnt from low oxygen). You are wasting money on performance enhancing drugs while not reaping their fullest benefits because you are still neglecting the most basic of human needs, OXYGEN! - You can take all of the supplements and steroids you want, but if you are not getting enough oxygen to your muscle cells during your training sessions, you are just not getting all of the increased muscle growth and enhanced performance these drugs can truly provide you with(if you are moderately healthy you are getting more than enough oxygen. this would mean someone who has COPD is literally wasting their time in the gym due to oxygen saturation in the tank (usually under 60% saturation) but they can still build muscle and its still a good idea for them to try to get out and be active.

More vital than Testosterone or Protein, Oxygen is the most important nutrient to the cells in your body and plays an integral role in almost every bodily function, including muscle growth and performance. Oxygen makes up approximately 96% of your body's nutritional needs, and it is responsible for creating as much as 90% of your body's energy. You can live without food for weeks, without water for days, but only a few minutes without oxygen and you are dead.

To the the serious athlete, oxygen availability to the brain and muscles means the difference between peak performance or failure in competition. Any athlete can attest to the fact that muscular exhaustion and mental fatigue from oxygen depletion(proof? its from CO2 increase) is the #1 cause for their performance failure(not oxygen). When was the last time you felt winded and out of breath while performing an exercise, playing with your friends or even making love to your mate? - Just image how great would it be if you could quickly and easily add 500% more oxygen to your system(this should read mouth. you will get mixing with room air in the anatomical dead spaces, lowering concentration even in the alveoli and your body CAN NOT hold 5x more oxygen. the best you can do is go in a hyperbaric chamber and have more oxygen dissolved in the plasma, but its not going to be that much more and its not a lasting effect unless you are trying to boost red blood cells.) in a matter of seconds to immediately fulfill your muscle cell's need for additional oxygen(your body doesnt even need all the oxygen it has. you use about 25% of the oxygen before its returned to the lungs. so say your at 99% saturation, you will be at about 74% afterwards... and then it goes into the lungs and the cycle continues. its no problem to have this whole chain set at a lower point in the curve and its common with people who have lung problems)! Oxygen4Performance can provide you that oxygen you need, just at the right time(proof?) and allow you to perform like a champ each and every time!

Breathing is just not enough! In today's environment we only have half the oxygen that evolution has designed our bodies to operate(not true, please cite proof) on in order to be able to perform at peak levels. By living daily in an oxygen deficient environment and not feeding our cells the proper cellular oxygen and nutrients we truly require,(again, proof? we have much more oxygen in our bodies than we need and this is a built in failsafe. we were built to run from animals trying to eat us. we arnt the first to realize we can push our bodies) , our body fluids and blood can become dirty and toxic(lol what?). Accumulation of toxins and waste products will inherently cause a drop in performance and even inhibit recovery after training(you mean CO2? this will not and can not help with that). As we all know, we work the muscle in the gym, but it grows when we are at rest(recovery).
The only way the pollution and toxins can ever leave our bodies is to first be combined with oxygen(CO2 is carbon diOXIDE. there is oxygen attached, but that is due to cellular respiration. we have CO2 at rest and during activity, this isnt going to help. . Without enough oxygen(no, without enough ventilation. there are many people who have very low oxygen concentration/saturation and the problem is CO2 build up causing an acidotic shift. the body simply can't take out the inner garbage, so that means the pollution and toxins build up and stay within us, leading to degeneration and loss of vitality(not if you are breathing still).

Your body needs oxygen, like the one contained in Oxyge4Performance to: (all done by room air)
Metabolize the protein you eat
Fuels your muscle cells
Fuels your brain cells
Clean toxins and waste out of your body
Support your Immune System strength (proof?)
Manufacture Testosterone and vital proteins
Removes viruses, parasites, and bacteria from the body (this is the macrophages in the lung, nothing to do with oxygen FiO2)
And much more...

Lack of oxygen may cause: (none of which will effect you unless you have chronic hypoventilation and serious health problems)
General Fatigue
Poor Muscle Endurance and Power
Poor Concentration and Focus
Poor Digestion
And more...

Breathing oxygen from a tank is the most efficient way to flood your body with oxygen. By entering through the lungs, oxygen enters the bloodstream in seconds and is immediately available to your cells.
In the past, oxygen breathing tanks were available by prescription only, so this treatment was inaccessible to the general public.
Several years ago, oxygen bars started emerging which allowed the general public to really get a feel for what oxygen supplementation had to offer, and the success of these establishments is real proof of just how well this therapy work(it was continually proven useless and posed its own set of dangers). But you can't take an oxygen bar with you, for oxygen on-the-go there is Oxygen4Energy!
Now, oxygen enriched air is available in small portable cans that you can take anywhere and will allow you to flood your body with supplemental oxygen any time you want! This can have a beneficial effect on your overall vitality, strength, well being and mental focus.
Don't wait another day to begin enjoying the benefits of pure on-demand oxygen that is available right when you need it. Oxygen4Energy is fast, portable and pure. It is the shot of fresh oxygen air you need! A few pumps of Oxygen4Energy will fill your lungs and saturate your blood with rich energy-producing oxygen, right when you need it. Pump instant oxygen for instant results you can really feel.

Ok i just want to add one more point. If this product did what it claims and could reduce the amount of breathing necessary, especially for prolong periods of time; you would destroy the PH balance of the body and cause severe problems. Less breathing = high CO2 and acidic state. Too much CO2 movement and you are suddenly alkalemic and have other problems. So if bossman would like to explain to me more in depth how this may be of use, i am all ears.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
tnubs what your thoughts on PowerBreathe? ARe you familiar with it?

is it something u can see working? strengthening the lungs by adding resistance to your breaths?

I have EIA and looking for a boost. EIA sucks, im only on albuterol which I take prior to exercising but I dont feel a difference between using it and not using it, still gasping.
you should look into inhaled corticosteroids to stop the bronchospasms. albuterol is one of those things thats better to use when you are already having an attack and everyone responds differently. my browsers going slow as crap but powerbreathe sounds like it would work better than this. does it work on inspiration or expiration? one thing that can really help is spirometry. not sure specifically to exercise but it helps people who are incapable of fully expanding their lungs and it is necessary for health/to prevent lung problems. you can increase your lung volumes just by warming them up prior to exercise. its interesting to grab an inscentive spirometer and take a long, deep breathe in through it and watch how high you can get the guage to go. the more you do it, the higher it will go (to a point) and you can see results fast. even a healthy person will see a difference in lung volume after just a few minutes of use. will this really help you overall? probably not for weights but maybe for intense cardio. but deep breathing from cardio will have the effect on its own so its really a wash

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
did Oxygen sleep with your girlfriend or something man? hahahaa

good stuff tho, I hate yes men
Yes :( he was more swole than me
but what if i made a claim and said "everyone is colorblind." you know you are not, would you defend yourself knowing im wrong or let everyone blindly believe me?

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
you should look into inhaled corticosteroids to stop the bronchospasms. albuterol is one of those things thats better to use when you are already having an attack and everyone responds differently. my browsers going slow as crap but powerbreathe sounds like it would work better than this. does it work on inspiration or expiration? one thing that can really help is spirometry. you can increase your lung volumes just by warming them up prior to exercise. its interesting to grab an inscentive spirometer and take a long, deep breathe in through it and watch how high you can get the guage to go. the more you do it, the higher it will go (to a point) and you can see results fast. even a healthy person will see a difference in lung volume after just a few minutes of use. will this really help you overall? probably not for weights but maybe for intense cardio. but deep breathing from cardio will have the effect on its own so its really a wash
"Inspiratory Muscle Training"

Yea I had a "attack" and took my inhaler and it actually made it harder to breathe. Calming myself down helped more.

I have copies of my PFT test but it's very hard to understand them, supposedly I had a increase of 28% or so when they checked my breathing after taking in the inhaler.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
"Inspiratory Muscle Training"

Yea I had a "attack" and took my inhaler and it actually made it harder to breathe. Calming myself down helped more.

I have copies of my PFT test but it's very hard to understand them, supposedly I had a increase of 28% or so when they checked my breathing after taking in the inhaler.
shoot me a PM and ill see if i can help you out

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established

Thank you.

Will I get banned if I share my negative opinions on the owner of NTBM? they guy is a total joke. lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm done with being interested in this product. It really sounds ridiculous now and possibly harmful. No longer interested.