Supplement company of the Year!!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm voting for PES. I feel they covered every aspect of making a physique better thru safe supplementation. Keep up the great work!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm voting for PES. I feel they covered every aspect of making a physique better thru safe supplementation. Keep up the great work!
Josh has done an awesome job for sure and PES is making huge strides into 2012!

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much guys!

We have BIG things planned for 2012, and all of you who love us now will be excited to see whats in store!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Weird I thought you were voting for E pharm? Lol

Yes PeS has had a great year

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Weird I thought you were voting for E pharm? Lol

Yes PeS has had a great year
Yeah e- pharm was my second choice thanks to me and Patsy having some fun with his cronies. All good. Honestly I've had more success with PES than any other supplement company out there.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
No voting necessary. Just true reflections of good experiences with great supplements. Start one if you want.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Solid science, practically everything they come up with is a totally novel ingredient, deep respect for PES. I used to work at ***, and the whole broscience X-TREME BIOMASSTECH HARDCORE NOW WITH D ALPHA TOCOPHEROL bs marketing culture of this industry left me disgusted with fitness culture as a whole. I'm confident in saying that PES is the antithesis of that. Real science and good products that speak for themselves. Nice to see them gaining a foothold, hopefully the rest of the industry catches on.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Finally a hardcore, old school company that cares about the consumer!