Affordable mixed protein sources?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I see trutein is $45 for 5 lbs for a nice protein blend on nutraplanet. Was going to buy some but before I do...is there any other companies that offer blends like this for a cheaper price? Doesn't have to contain egg protein just a mix of whey and casein will be good. Thanks.

wingzors

Awards
From my understanding protein prices are currently going up so finding it cheaper might be harder. I've always found the prices at nutraplanet to be competetive with anywhere else, and for trutein from what I've seen lately that isn't a bad price for the brand or 5lb jug

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If you do a google search Universal Nutrition Milk and Egg protein (whey casein+ egg) can be found for 135 cheap for 18lbs.

EDIT: found 18lbs for $110 !! lol

muscled

Banned
Awards
Honestly I prefer the generic stuff at GNC its just as good.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ntbm whey is 49.99, with the "needto139" 15% off code its 42.50 with free shipping. and 13 flavors to pick from.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding protein prices are currently going up so finding it cheaper might be harder. I've always found the prices at nutraplanet to be competetive with anywhere else, and for trutein from what I've seen lately that isn't a bad price for the brand or 5lb jug
Yeah its really not bad but cant blame me for trying to find a cheaper alternative lol

chr_edw

Awards
Check out ON nitro core. Great blend and price.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Dymatize makes a Whey Casein Blend, tastes amazing too. I usually pick mine up at the local nutrtion store for around 45$.