Affordable mixed protein sources?

1. Affordable mixed protein sources?

I see trutein is $45 for 5 lbs for a nice protein blend on nutraplanet. Was going to buy some but before I do...is there any other companies that offer blends like this for a cheaper price? Doesn't have to contain egg protein just a mix of whey and casein will be good. Thanks.

2. From my understanding protein prices are currently going up so finding it cheaper might be harder. I've always found the prices at nutraplanet to be competetive with anywhere else, and for trutein from what I've seen lately that isn't a bad price for the brand or 5lb jug

3. If you do a google search Universal Nutrition Milk and Egg protein (whey casein+ egg) can be found for 135 cheap for 18lbs.

EDIT: found 18lbs for $110 !! lol
    :blindfold:
    •   

4. Honestly I prefer the generic stuff at GNC its just as good.

5. **** whey is 49.99, with the "needto139" 15% off code its 42.50 with free shipping. and 13 flavors to pick from.

6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    If you do a google search Universal Nutrition Milk and Egg protein (whey casein+ egg) can be found for 135 cheap for 18lbs.

EDIT: found 18lbs for $110 !! lol
    wow excellent find!

7. Quote Originally Posted by wingzors View Post
    From my understanding protein prices are currently going up so finding it cheaper might be harder. I've always found the prices at nutraplanet to be competetive with anywhere else, and for trutein from what I've seen lately that isn't a bad price for the brand or 5lb jug
    Yeah its really not bad but cant blame me for trying to find a cheaper alternative lol

8. Check out ON nitro core. Great blend and price.

9. Dymatize makes a Whey Casein Blend, tastes amazing too. I usually pick mine up at the local nutrtion store for around 45$.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

10. SAMs club has muscletech 5lb bag for $33

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. protein shakes that mixed well with water
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:41 PM
  4. How long does mixed protein last?