Supplements that lower prolactin and/or estradiol

rodo123

Awards
These two came back a bit on the higher end and I believe that its causing me libido issues, not as strong as it used to be. Any supplements that lower these two?

rodo123

Awards
is there a good brand that sells just mucuna prurien extract? I see that NOW and some others sell it but not sure on which to choose....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whichever you choose, make sure to take it with some B6.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
namely a P-5-p supp :thumbsup: the reason why is that P-5-p is whats responsible for converting the L-dopa into dopamine(dopamine is what blocks prolactin formation) along with a few other hormone conversions....

J19891

J19891

Awards
Erase+Mucuna. Just google bulk mucuna or L-dopa and you should find someone selling them.

rodo123

Awards
Aight so Im going to run Powerfull and Erase. I am taking St Johns Wort though... will it interfere at all?

J19891

J19891

Awards
Aight so Im going to run Powerfull and Erase. I am taking St Johns Wort though... will it interfere at all?
Yeah, actually. St. John's Wort is shown to have significant interactions with levodopa, the active in mucuna. St. John's Wort is kind of an herbal antidipressant, and it exerts some effects on neurotransmitters, some of which levodopa is a precursor to.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
namely a P-5-p supp :thumbsup: the reason why is that P-5-p is whats responsible for converting the L-dopa into dopamine(dopamine is what blocks prolactin formation) along with a few other hormone conversions....
So would taking a mucuna or l-dopa product with P5P before bed be beneficial?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
check into the herb vitex, used to be the go to anti prolactin

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EndoSurge with erase would be great. It would lower both of your worries and increase test and sleep is amazing on EndoSurge

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoSurge with erase would be great. It would lower both of your worries and increase test and sleep is amazing on EndoSurge

EndoSurge was an amazing supplement. I ran a log here. So did StopStalking ;).
If you do a Username search under started threads you can see. If estrogen is a worry the guys over at PES brought out there new Erase Pro. That would go great with EndoSurge and you'd hit test from all angles. I'd dose some p5p before bed with the last dose of endoSurge to assure proper mucuna -> dopamine effects as well. Just to make sure you don't over do anything.

Ligmenos

Ligmenos

Awards
So would taking a mucuna or l-dopa product with P5P before bed be beneficial?
No...

or you gonna use p5p or l-dopa... not both together....

p5p is a cofactor of the enzyme dopa decarboxylase... the dopa dercarboxylase enzyme catalyzes the convertion of l-dopa to dopamine....

dopamine dont pass the BBB.... l-dopa pass the BBB....

i think if you use p5p you can augment the conversion of l-dopa to dopamine peripherally...

if you use l-dopa go with a dopa decarboxylase inhibitor..... green tea have some inhibitory properties....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No...

or you gonna use p5p or l-dopa... not both together....

p5p is a cofactor of the enzyme dopa decarboxylase... the dopa dercarboxylase enzyme catalyzes the convertion of l-dopa to dopamine....

dopamine dont pass the BBB.... l-dopa pass the BBB....

i think if you use p5p you can augment the conversion of l-dopa to dopamine peripherally...

if you use l-dopa go with a dopa decarboxylase inhibitor..... green tea have some inhibitory properties....
You have it backwards. DDC converts L-dopa to dopamine and B6 is a required cofactor for this conversion. However, you need to take a DDCI to slow down the carboxylation and GTE is a common choice for this.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree...BPS sent me a bottle a little after it was released and I really liked it at 6 per day with 3 Erase

You have it backwards. DDC converts L-dopa to dopamine and B6 is a required cofactor for this conversion. However, you need to take a DDCI to slow down the carboxylation and GTE is a common choice for this.
This ^

Ligmenos

Ligmenos

Awards
backwards why?

i think we say the same thing...

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
CABERGOLEAN.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PCT Assist would be ideal here, with optimally dosed ingredients for both prolactin and estrogen control. Don't let the name fool you; I don't run cycles and I use this product to optimize/modulate hormone levels while also benefiting tremendously from an overall health standpoint.