Need a good mrp

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I need a good mrp with low GI carbs and plenty of protien. Fats dont matter as long as they are "good fats" (efas, mcts even though not really "good fats") Right now it is a tie between Micellean MRP's and MHP's Up Your Mass. The Soy Isolate dosent really bother me all that much, as the isloate isnt the soy to worry about. What do you duys think, I dont wnat prolab lean mass matrix either, I have had my full share of that stuff.....

size

Awards
  • Established
VPX's Micellean MRP is my #1 choice. Tastes great, great ingredients, and mixes well.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Graham cracker was the best flavor I tried. Only downside is the Micelllean is a little expensive.
that's the flavor i'm going to order, but i've heard either very good or very bad things about that particular flavor. but, i'll take your word on it and bitch you out if it taste like ****. jk!
actually, i make all my own mrp's, but i need some packaged ready to go for travel as homemade mrp's in ziplock's look "silly" to custom or the policia.

From my research it looks like san's infusion, vpx micellean, and prolab leanmatrix are the best mrp's in terms of ingredients. but, i'm going with the 20 pack vpx graham cracker. :thumbsup:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
VPX definitely has the best ingredients. That is if everything that's on the label is in the package.

Prolab definitely has the best flavor IMO. I have to stop myself from just grabbing one of the cinnamon oatmeals and drinking it as a treat.

As far the VPX goes stay away from the capacino. It still makes me shudder when I think about the smell and taste of it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolab Lean Mass Matrix has a great nutritional profile, and the taste and texture of that MRP is awesome. I highly recommend it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP for the the Prolab Lean Mass Matrix, cinnamin oatmeal (mmmm...cinnamin oatmeal)

size

Awards
  • Established
that's the flavor i'm going to order, but i've heard either very good or very bad things about that particular flavor. but, i'll take your word on it and bitch you out if it taste like ****. jk!

It has an odd taste at first but after that I craved it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ABB MRP Force Chocolate, Myo-Plex, Met-Rx MRP's are all Good Ones!!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Graham cracker Micellean is very tasty - while you drink it. Afterwards you get an odd aftertaste. But I deal with it because it's such a good MRP and tastes amazing while you are drinking it.