Are there any natural test booster that are worth taking?

titus123

Awards
Ok so the question is are there any natural test boosters worth taking. With so many claims< some claim up to 800% more test> how can you know if any of them are legit. I've read reviews< most are b.s> where people claim 14 pound gains in 1 month. Thats funny because real test doesn't usaully yeld those kinds of results. Any way I'm just interested in honest input< I know I can get that here> because as a 37 year old I could always use a little boost. I've done the ph/ps route in the past but at this time I'm just looking for a boost and not a major lifestyle change. Any and all input is appriated.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
look at HCGenerate, you wont find a bad review on it

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
OP - you do realize all you will get here are reps for companies who make tboosters telling you how great theirs is right? (See above examples).

Some are even reps without advertising it in their signatures - I would caution about any feedback you get here.

I am not a rep or sponsor in any way.

My experiences have been that overall I am not a big fan of them. I do like DAA as it does raise test, but remember ALL of the natural non hormonal boosters raise test but only within the natural range anyway. So the anabolic benefits are negligible. I like the mood elevation and general sense of well being from them. As we age our levels drop and that can cause sluggishness, anxiety, and more so a natural t-booster I think can help get out of that slump.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I'm not a rep, but I can tell you that bulk DAA from Nutraplanet gave me the best results of any test booster I've taken.

ChuckParr24

Awards
P6 is really good and Viridex XT is really good, I have been taking Viridex XT and C4 prework out and have put on 15 lbs in 3 weeks and I follow my workout with a protein shake. I'm 41 175 lbs 5'6" and went from 160 to 175 in 3 weeks, haven't been eating different than I was before, I fell my muscles are a lot full, I can see the difference and fell the difference. But everyone don't react the same to the same products, so you will have to try different ones and see which one works for you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill go with Daa along with Endosurge or HcGenerate you can add Erase as well for other purposes as far as cortisol and estrogen control...These are told from experience.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
id recommend DAA and throw a cheap AI in with it. cheap and actually boosts your T levels

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so the question is are there any natural test boosters worth taking. With so many claims< some claim up to 800% more test> how can you know if any of them are legit. I've read reviews< most are b.s> where people claim 14 pound gains in 1 month. Thats funny because real test doesn't usaully yeld those kinds of results. Any way I'm just interested in honest input< I know I can get that here> because as a 37 year old I could always use a little boost. I've done the ph/ps route in the past but at this time I'm just looking for a boost and not a major lifestyle change. Any and all input is appriated.
at 37, you would benefit from IGF 2 + DAA + Sustain Alpha big time

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw in testopro as well.

To a large extent it depends on whether you are more trying to reduce SHBG and raise free test, lower estrogen, raise total test, etc. That plus your personal metabolism will affect how effective anything is towards that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i actually have a friend who is taking IGF 2 + testopro and its yielding decent results

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll get your best answer about test boosters by reading through logs of different products. We should have a few TestoPRO logs popping up soon.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
My honest opinion, get a good test booster such as testopro and a good aromatase inhibitor. While the test booster raises your test, the ai will allow your natural test and newly gained test the ability to work better for your body.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 is seriously my favorite product on the market. Sustain Alpha is up there but IGF 2 is in a class of its own.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Athletix Stack has been the best natty stack I've used.

You get a FULL DOSE of all the ingredients with no prop-blends!
DAA 3g
LCLT 3.6g
3,4 Divanil 1.6g
I3C 400mg
Fenugreek 1700mg
NAT 700mg
and 5g of BCAA's as a bonus!

Sick price at Nutraplanet on this stack, only $69.99, Erase makes a nice addition as well.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm no rep either, but ge pharma's firedrol and pp's tcf-1 gave me a big-time boost.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would look into DAA and Divanil products both have studies done on humans to boost testestorone levels.Also if you do use DAA,it is best stacked with Mucana Prurien to help combat prolactin issues.You might want checkout Dr Dana Houser section here as well for excellent advice.

Two great products that are worth looking into are Formula X and EndoSurge.Stack the two together and you have an excellent t-boosting stack.

underthesun

Awards
LJ100 always works. DTHC - a classic. Purus Recycle was good too. Phytoserms-347 if you can find it.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
DAA - I know works because I've done bloods with it. Okay, well it works for me anyway.

Beyond that - you will see a lot of people that say "X" works but ... what's that opinion based on? If it's not based on a measurement of actual test levels - then it's only an opinion, and a very suspect one.

I see a LOT of companies out there that produce test boosters - and they throw them on the market and they publish very sketchy "evidence" using things like ... animal data. And the thing is ... they're not selling an animal test booster - they are selling a test booster for humans ... soooo, where's the HUMAN blood data to support their claims.

I've seen bloods on DAA ... Pat Arnold produced at least one set on his TestForce2 product ... I haven't seen bloods on anything else (though I could have missed them). So if there are any companies out there that have the data and can PROVE their product increases test - let's see it.

spezzy

Awards
Minority here, HCGenerate shut me down. Needto suggested I hop on nolva or clomid to recover, neither have helped. Its been about a year now, just starting to feel recovered. It did work good at 3 caps, but noticed in the mornings my balls were atrophied. I worked up to 5 caps and they stayed atrophied all day.

Maybe I'm a hyper responder. Just keep your dose in check. I did like T-force, always swole up my balls and gave pumps.. Haven't tried it since, I'm scared of pretty much any T booster now, since a product that everyone recommended wrecked me. Goodluck!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA - I know works because I've done bloods with it. Okay, well it works for me anyway.

Beyond that - you will see a lot of people that say "X" works but ... what's that opinion based on? If it's not based on a measurement of actual test levels - then it's only an opinion, and a very suspect one.

I see a LOT of companies out there that produce test boosters - and they throw them on the market and they publish very sketchy "evidence" using things like ... animal data. And the thing is ... they're not selling an animal test booster - they are selling a test booster for humans ... soooo, where's the HUMAN blood data to support their claims.

I've seen bloods on DAA ... Pat Arnold produced at least one set on his TestForce2 product ... I haven't seen bloods on anything else (though I could have missed them). So if there are any companies out there that have the data and can PROVE their product increases test - let's see it.

I have seen blood work for Triazole/Activate Xtreme here and on other forums.I agree with you I think the company reps should post bloodwork for their products.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into DAA and Divanil products both have studies done on humans to boost testestorone levels.Also if you do use DAA,it is best stacked with Mucana Prurien to help combat prolactin issues.You might want checkout Dr Dana Houser section here as well for excellent advice.

Two great products that are worth looking into are Formula X and EndoSurge.Stack the two together and you have an excellent t-boosting stack.
Testofen does, too.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase PRO is going to be one of the only test booster/anti estrogens that doesnt need stacking.

Subscribe to the PES insider list at pescience.com to learn more

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Replied :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OP - you do realize all you will get here are reps for companies who make tboosters telling you how great theirs is right? (See above examples).

Some are even reps without advertising it in their signatures - I would caution about any feedback you get here.

I am not a rep or sponsor in any way.

My experiences have been that overall I am not a big fan of them. I do like DAA as it does raise test, but remember ALL of the natural non hormonal boosters raise test but only within the natural range anyway. So the anabolic benefits are negligible. I like the mood elevation and general sense of well being from them. As we age our levels drop and that can cause sluggishness, anxiety, and more so a natural t-booster I think can help get out of that slump.
OP -- ^^ true words here.

However --lots of these reps recommended products are good as real users keep repeating purchases due to success. Noone will be gaining 8-10-12 lbs off any natty test booster --VERY RARE-- But you absolutely can achieve a super-charge sex drive, and some strength gains, which contribute to a better mood and confidence level.

I like Testosterone conversion factor-1 (d aspartic acid)
I like TOPICAL sustain alpha (7.8 benzo +trans resv) --Makes me get boner easily, and I actually DISLIKE the oral version personally.

Some good things here --not miracle workers like gh+AAS , but good stuff!

-Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP -- ^^ true words here.

However --lots of these reps recommended products are good as real users keep repeating purchases due to success. Noone will be gaining 8-10-12 lbs off any natty test booster --VERY RARE-- But you absolutely can achieve a super-charge sex drive, and some strength gains, which contribute to a better mood and confidence level.

I like Testosterone conversion factor-1 (d aspartic acid)
I like TOPICAL sustain alpha (7.8 benzo +trans resv) --Makes me get boner easily, and I actually DISLIKE the oral version personally.

Some good things here --not miracle workers like gh+AAS , but good stuff!

-Matt
I find myself agreeing with Mata a lot, lately (I promise I'm not e-stalking you, bro! :laugh: lol).

The companies and products that stick around are those that work. Most reps recommend products because they work. Consequently, most reps are also "paid" in those same products. So, I'll be the first to say that I don't like to work for things that do me no good.

ANYWAY :sly:

DAA drove me crazy as far as libido -- great product. There are a lot of great products with DAA in it (Athletix's Adamantium (now Formula X), Power Chews D-Test, etc.) and bulk DAA by itself works wonderfully, as well.

I also highly recommend HCGenerate.

I haven't used Anabeta by PES, yet, but I have 10 bottles stashed away that I will most certainly be dipping into (not a test-booster, per se, but a solid product). They also have Erase Pro that they've just released which will surely be a great product.

Bottom line: there are a lot of solid products around here, but remember that people do in fact respond differently. A company rep also doesn't equal a door-to-door salesman who works off of commission. A lot of the reps recommend products of other reputable companies, as well.

Also, OP, have you had any blood work done, recently? I'm just curious if you saw test levels dropping a bit, etc. At your age, if it got to a point, I certainly wouldn't rule out TRT if they were dropping to a range where you were losing happiness/comfort/etc.

Best of luck.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more, the merrier!