Just curious what will be said.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Dude homeopathy period is bs placebo medicine....

They literally dilute the solution to the point it is physically impossible that it even contains a single molecule of active... But some how the water or alcohol left over"retains" the information and chemical properties of the solution.... No it retains the chemical properties of water... Lol

Such bs... Look up homeopathy and voodoo medicine everyone... Educate yourselves...

Its crap nonsense and shouldn't even be allowed to be sold let alone sponsor on a reputable board like this..... The fda has a loophole that somehow allows the sales of these placebo drugs and its absolute crap... Your product doesn't contain whats on the label as a reg supplement and you can get in big trouble but if its a homeopathic remedy it doesn't have to contain anything short of sugar pills...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am a rep. But I agree with sourdough that the hemeopathic stuff should not be sold. Though I feel that most hgh stuff out there today is homeopathic.

They do have other products though. I am testing melatonin when it gets in. Hopefully I will be able to shed light on the transdermal stuff. I know transdermal delivery works and AgeForce does not disclose information about ingredient delivery and amounts due to fear of being copied.
Other products they sell should work as long as the dose is accurate and the product can actually be absorbed through the skin. (I.e. Their patch's special delivery method is sound )