TESTFORCE DAA not working

  1. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    TESTFORCE DAA not working


    My first time using any daa product and went with TF2, 10 days in with loading and stil no sign of any effect of increased t levels

    do i assume it could take longer to kick in and if i continue and get a 2nd tub it MAY kick in then (after loading for 13days on the first tub)

    or assume im a non responder to TF2, could or does this mean im a non responder to all and any daa supps

    or change and try a different type of daa such as sodium daa by SNS or TCF1 by primodal performance, which are cheaper and are both sodium daa and not chelated like TF2

    Want to feel some boost off daa like many others but dont know what to do now and which way to go and which to try
    Thoughts?

    Thanks for feedback

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    No point in switching types IMO...test force version has very good feedback. You may just not be a responder. I think the libido people feel from DAA isnt really from the increase in test, but I could be wrong.

    Ever had your test levels tested? If you are at like 250 ng/dl a 40% increase probably wont be felt
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No point in switching types IMO...test force version has very good feedback. You may just not be a responder. I think the libido people feel from DAA isnt really from the increase in test, but I could be wrong.

    Ever had your test levels tested? If you are at like 250 ng/dl a 40% increase probably wont be felt


    So in your opionion do you think i am a non responder to any daa supplement or just to tf2, and maybe another type may be effective (sodium daa non chelated)? do you think this is worth trying if tf2 is not effective?

    do you think it could still be to early (11days loading) or if i was to have any effect and work it would have happened by now?

    If you were me my 1st tub of tf2 runs out on friday a total of 13days loading, would you buy a 2nd tub and continue use (few more days loading) then reduce to 1 serving daily and hope it starts working, could i just be a very slow responder?

    Thanks Mr Natty
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17364
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    define 'loading'..... you shouldnt FEEL anything imho... I didnt feel anything on DAA except a slight sense of well being.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    loading like creatine taking more than 1 serving a day to get it in quicker to take effect quicker (in theory) been taking 2 servings a day for 11 days now of TF2 my first run with any type of daa product, now unsure what to do continue and give it longer on a 2nd tub or try sodium daa such as TCF1 or SNS powder and see if that works (SNS is cheaper and can take a bit more than 3g daily)
  6. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,817
    Rep Power
    3135057
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've found that expectations play such a huge role in how we like many things, like supps, movies, restaraunts, etc....You may very well be a nonresponder to DAA, as pointed out...but on the other hand, what expectations did you have in using it? I mean, DAA isn't a ph or inj test...it won't put slabs of muscle on you, nor give you 'roid rage'....I've found using it gives a slight uptick with workout agression, libido boost and at times slightly oily forehead with slight acne from time to time, but not a ton...
    that aside, I wouldn't have loaded 6g/day, not necessary IMO nor been proven to be better than 3g/day...so, I like 3g/day for 6-8 weeks...I haven't tried TF2, have been meaning too...have used NP bulk DAA...and SNS Na-DAA and do seem to respond slightly better to the Na version....fwiw...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Some people on the higher end of natural test probably benefit the most from this product. I found that when my diet was spot on with higher fats and lower carbs I got the best response with this. Mainly I found I could train a day earlier. Like my recovery time was cut back. Libido up tick was there but was only noticeable probably because DAA makes the boys tingle a bit.
    I tried using it again while over trained and noticed next to nothing. With that said diet and training is base, DAA enhances that. Well for me anyway.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    So in your opionion do you think i am a non responder to any daa supplement or just to tf2, and maybe another type may be effective (sodium daa non chelated)? do you think this is worth trying if tf2 is not effective?

    do you think it could still be to early (11days loading) or if i was to have any effect and work it would have happened by now?

    If you were me my 1st tub of tf2 runs out on friday a total of 13days loading, would you buy a 2nd tub and continue use (few more days loading) then reduce to 1 serving daily and hope it starts working, could i just be a very slow responder?

    Thanks Mr Natty
    I feel the chelated is superior to regular DAA.

    If i were you I would bring the dose down to a more normal dose and see how it goes. If still nothing you may just be a non responder. Na version is good, chelated is good, but in the end there is feedback all over on regular ol DAA. They are all good
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    647833
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    With out a blood work it's really hard to tell if you are gaining anything from it. I don't think it gives everyone the same level of libido jump and etc for each person. Always I know they say daa is best when stacked with a product like freetest, testopro, and etc.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  10. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Think i may continue with tf2 for a second tub reduce the dose as suggested and see how i go

    Observation-
    Could a rise of 40% in t levels raise estrogen enough to cause bloat and fluid retention or is this simply not high enough of a rasie to increase estrogen

    i ask as the last 5days+ my bloat has increased, and also my adbomen has gone really smooth and wobbly and watery (the first 6days was normal)
    i have ibs so i am bloated alot and seemingly carry external fluid retention at the best of times, but as said it has gotten worse in particular the watery and smooth external apperance on my abdomen, nothing else has changed in my diet since starting tf2, and have noticed nothing as yet regarding signs of increased T.

    could this bloat and fluid retention be due to an increase in T albeit maybe small say, but a rise in e levels to follow?, if this is a side effect could this reduce or go with continued usage and a dose reduction?

    Thanks gents
  11. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17364
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    add some Erase for the W...

    DAA/Erase is my favorite natty combo.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  12. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    doesnt really answer the Q if a 40% rise in T can put E up and cause bloat and fluid retention
    Cant use Erase natty feds over here dont allow it, before using an anti e on a hunch i wanted to try find out if E could go up enough from daa hence casuing fluid retention/sides of elevated e
  13. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I feel the chelated is superior to regular DAA.

    If i were you I would bring the dose down to a more normal dose and see how it goes. If still nothing you may just be a non responder. Na version is good, chelated is good, but in the end there is feedback all over on regular ol DAA. They are all good
    Regarding type you would stick with the tf2 and not switch to the sodium daa?
  14. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%

    Without a bloodtest, there's no way you can tell if this stuff is working. Yeah sure, you might "feel" something - but you really don't know if it's real or just placebo effect.

    I've never felt really anything on DAA - but I have done bloodwork and know it increases test - most definitely.
  15. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,344
    Rep Power
    5894794
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    My first time using any daa product and went with TF2, 10 days in with loading and stil no sign of any effect of increased t levels

    do i assume it could take longer to kick in and if i continue and get a 2nd tub it MAY kick in then (after loading for 13days on the first tub)

    or assume im a non responder to TF2, could or does this mean im a non responder to all and any daa supps

    or change and try a different type of daa such as sodium daa by SNS or TCF1 by primodal performance, which are cheaper and are both sodium daa and not chelated like TF2

    Want to feel some boost off daa like many others but dont know what to do now and which way to go and which to try
    Thoughts?

    Thanks for feedback

    How many other supplements are you taking?. I just ask because I see you post about every new supplement and it seems there is nothing you are not interested in trying. You may want to cut down your other supplements. I have IBS too by the way. I get the runs from DAA and Testforce 2 was no exception. How are you taking it?. With food? Without food? Empty stomach?. I found it worked best for me on an empty stomach. I would get the runs within 15 minutes of taking it though - but it was almost worth it for the results.
  16. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17364
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    doesnt really answer the Q if a 40% rise in T can put E up and cause bloat and fluid retention
    Cant use Erase natty feds over here dont allow it, before using an anti e on a hunch i wanted to try find out if E could go up enough from daa hence casuing fluid retention/sides of elevated e
    simple answer is YES it can.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  17. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,004
    Rep Power
    179035
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    67.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    doesnt really answer the Q if a 40% rise in T can put E up and cause bloat and fluid retention
    Cant use Erase natty feds over here dont allow it, before using an anti e on a hunch i wanted to try find out if E could go up enough from daa hence casuing fluid retention/sides of elevated e
    DAA can raise your Test, estorogen and prog.

    so yes some like to use an AI while using DAA. you probibly would be fine with somthine like forma-d, erase, and a ferw other OTC one out there.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  18. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4624
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    89.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    My first time using any daa product and went with TF2, 10 days in with loading and stil no sign of any effect of increased t levels
    You'd be pissed if you tried test E...
    Truth
  19. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    [QUOTE=nattydisaster;3131657]

    cant pm you the link to my other thread "daa and bloat/fluid retention" your inbox is full
  20. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Without a bloodtest, there's no way you can tell if this stuff is working. Yeah sure, you might "feel" something - but you really don't know if it's real or just placebo effect.

    I've never felt really anything on DAA - but I have done bloodwork and know it increases test - most definitely.
    i understand, interesting that your t levels went up but you didnt feel any positive effects of raised T, perhaps your e went up also or alot of it was bound by shbg?

    if i am buying and using a t booster then i want to feel something positive that would indicate a raise in t and that the product was actually working
  21. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How many other supplements are you taking?. I just ask because I see you post about every new supplement and it seems there is nothing you are not interested in trying. You may want to cut down your other supplements. I have IBS too by the way. I get the runs from DAA and Testforce 2 was no exception. How are you taking it?. With food? Without food? Empty stomach?. I found it worked best for me on an empty stomach. I would get the runs within 15 minutes of taking it though - but it was almost worth it for the results.
    There is a few potential supps i am interested to try out hence my posts asking about them
    I am taking it with ursobolic only
    i have been loading tf2 for 12days (yesterday) 1 serving first thing before food and 1 serving late afternoon both times in water
    hasnt affected my ibs by giving me the runs etc (wouldnt be such a bad thing for me), but as mentioned the last 5-6 days of loading my bloat has got slowly worse than usual and my midesction has smoothed out more than normal making me watery and wobbly again more than usual, so i suspect my e has gone up possibly, even though i have felt nothing good from possible raised t levels
  22. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    simple answer is YES it can.
    I believe so now, but wasnt sure if an approx raise of 40% naturally could rasie e enough to the point of causing bloat and fluid retention
    thank god i have never taken gear or ph as i guess i would look like the stay puff marshmellow man off such a huge rise in t!
  23. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,344
    Rep Power
    5894794
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    There is a few potential supps i am interested to try out hence my posts asking about them
    I am taking it with ursobolic only
    i have been loading tf2 for 12days (yesterday) 1 serving first thing before food and 1 serving late afternoon both times in water
    hasnt affected my ibs by giving me the runs etc (wouldnt be such a bad thing for me), but as mentioned the last 5-6 days of loading my bloat has got slowly worse than usual and my midesction has smoothed out more than normal making me watery and wobbly again more than usual, so i suspect my e has gone up possibly, even though i have felt nothing good from possible raised t levels

    Maybe you just don't respond to it. I can tell it is working because of the runs!. Hahaha!. Seriously though I feel a burst of energy and great mood within an hour or two after taking it. Or maybe you're just not feeling anything because you already have normal levels of testosterone or higher than normal. Maybe the older folks just feel it more. How old are you?. Just speculating here though. Maybe ask Patrick Arnold about it.
  24. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    DAA can raise your Test, estorogen and prog.

    so yes some like to use an AI while using DAA. you probibly would be fine with somthine like forma-d, erase, and a ferw other OTC one out there.
    Thanks,

    tbh if this is what all effective in particular natural t boosters do that actually raise natty levels and the result is raised estrogen to the point of bloat and external fluid retention then im not so keen to use them (as i have ibs so suffer with bloat and fluid retention on my abdomen at the best of times, which has got worse since coincidently starting tf2) i want to remain lean looking and as dry as possible

    i guess i either use daa or another effective t booster and put up with it which to me is not a nice effect, or take a natty ai to keep e reduced, or simply dont use any t boosters but get no possible benefits of raised t levels
  25. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    You'd be pissed if you tried test E...
    dont know what this implys.......test e is no good (enanthate?), or if i used that i would be covered in water
    ?
  26. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe you just don't respond to it. I can tell it is working because of the runs!. Hahaha!. Seriously though I feel a burst of energy and great mood within an hour or two after taking it. Or maybe you're just not feeling anything because you already have normal levels of testosterone or higher than normal. Maybe the older folks just feel it more. How old are you?. Just speculating here though. Maybe ask Patrick Arnold about it.
    i havnt felt anying like that energy or a boost in any way, perhaps my levels are normal but they are not higher than normal, i just turned 31 a week ago
    i assume even if i am not feeling it it still could have raised t a little in my body but not to the point of feeling anything good, which still possibly could have raised my estrogen hence the bloat and fluid retention

    i wont ask pa hes not so helpful to me
    (i have another thread "daa and bloat/fluid retention" it hasnt generated a broad interest of minds that i had hoped for, for thoughts/knowledge

    Cheers man
  27. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,344
    Rep Power
    5894794
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    i havnt felt anying like that energy or a boost in any way, perhaps my levels are normal but they are not higher than normal, i just turned 31 a week ago
    i assume even if i am not feeling it it still could have raised t a little in my body but not to the point of feeling anything good, which still possibly could have raised my estrogen hence the bloat and fluid retention

    i wont ask pa hes not so helpful to me
    (i have another thread "daa and bloat/fluid retention" it hasnt generated a broad interest of minds that i had hoped for, for thoughts/knowledge

    Cheers man

    I have IBS just like you and I get the runs from Testforce2. I would guess that your bloat/fluid retention is how your stomach and IBS reacts to DAA. That makes sense. I doubt after only being on it for 12 days that it raised estrogen or prolactin high enough to cause bloating/fluid retention. DAA is known to cause stomach problems so that is what I would bet is going on with you.
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have IBS just like you and I get the runs from Testforce2. I would guess that your bloat/fluid retention is how your stomach and IBS reacts to DAA. That makes sense. I doubt after only being on it for 12 days that it raised estrogen or prolactin high enough to cause bloating/fluid retention. DAA is known to cause stomach problems so that is what I would bet is going on with you.
    Totally agree here
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Out of all these companies making DAA, which are known to test out at proper dosage? Reason I'm asking is that most are from companies I am not familiar with, and then you see threads like this where someone doesn't get the desired effect. I had been using the futurebiotics DAA caps (750mg)....I KNOW they are from a quality company and are dosed properly but of course they are expensive and I'd rather use a powder that is priced 20 bucks and under. Although if you buy on the net for $20 plus $5 shipping its almost as expensive as getting the caps at the vitamin store for $30. And I can get them whenever I want without waiting. I see primaforce a few places I shop online, and see advertisements for others of course on here and other sites.
  30. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,344
    Rep Power
    5894794
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Out of all these companies making DAA, which are known to test out at proper dosage? Reason I'm asking is that most are from companies I am not familiar with, and then you see threads like this where someone doesn't get the desired effect. I had been using the futurebiotics DAA caps (750mg)....I KNOW they are from a quality company and are dosed properly but of course they are expensive and I'd rather use a powder that is priced 20 bucks and under. Although if you buy on the net for $20 plus $5 shipping its almost as expensive as getting the caps at the vitamin store for $30. And I can get them whenever I want without waiting. I see primaforce a few places I shop online, and see advertisements for others of course on here and other sites.

    Can't beat the price here!.
  31. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    yeah, matter of fact I saw that today, the low price is what got me thinking if these things are legit dosed and high quality you know? Makes me wonder. I like the price, but low prices cause me to start asking questions and doubting the product. I HATE to take something that is crap, it wastes a month of my time/effort, I could care less about the monetary waste. Its the wasted time that piss me off with underdosed or bunk steroids/supps.
  32. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,344
    Rep Power
    5894794
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah, matter of fact I saw that today, the low price is what got me thinking if these things are legit dosed and high quality you know? Makes me wonder. I like the price, but low prices cause me to start asking questions and doubting the product. I HATE to take something that is crap, it wastes a month of my time/effort, I could care less about the monetary waste. Its the wasted time that piss me off with underdosed or bunk steroids/supps.
    Nutraplanet has quality stuff. No need to pay more. Higher price doesn't equal higher quality.
  33. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nutraplanet has quality stuff. No need to pay more. Higher price doesn't equal higher quality.
    thats true much of the time, but then again "you get what you pay for" is correct many times as well . I'll probably get some of theirs, then I can up the dose. I swear I am forgetting things a lot since starting DAA, and a few people said I was getting mad as a MF'er lately lol....now I want to up the dose....I hope these effects are just all in my head..... I wonder what the max dosages people have taken are? and I'd be curious as to the sides/gains from say a 6 gram dose or 9 gram dose as opposed to the standard 3 gram dose. Maybe I should start a "What is your megadose of DAA story" thread
  34. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have IBS just like you and I get the runs from Testforce2. I would guess that your bloat/fluid retention is how your stomach and IBS reacts to DAA. That makes sense. I doubt after only being on it for 12 days that it raised estrogen or prolactin high enough to cause bloating/fluid retention. DAA is known to cause stomach problems so that is what I would bet is going on with you.

    Thanks i didnt know if 6-12days was to soon on daa even though i hadnt felt anything regarding T for it to raise E up enough to the point of causing bloat and fluid retention, so i have been thinking and looking at natty ais to use, but a raise in e this quick is perhaps questionable

    As you say it could just be a side effect from the daa regardless of my T and E going up or not (as you both say prob to soon)
    as mentioned i had no effects of the runs/diarroea but my bloat and fluid retention has worsened since the day 6 mark

    maybe likely or not that with just 1 daily serving the bloating and smoothing effect could reduce or even go

    Thanks men
  35. Advanced Member
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    1702
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Totally agree here

    Thanks i didnt know if 6-12days was to soon on daa even though i hadnt felt anything regarding T for it to raise E up enough to the point of causing bloat and fluid retention, so i have been thinking and looking at natty ais to use, but a raise in e this quick is perhaps questionable

    As you say it could just be a side effect from the daa regardless of my T and E going up or not (as you both say prob to soon)
    as mentioned i had no effects of the runs/diarroea but my bloat and fluid retention has worsened since the day 6 mark

    maybe likely or not that with just 1 daily serving the bloating and smoothing effect could reduce or even go

    Thanks men
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testforce by epharm
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:37 AM
  2. TestForce 2 vrs. TCF-1
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 10:16 PM
  3. Testforce for pct
    By exit8 in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 08:51 AM
  4. testforce and calcium
    By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:53 PM
  5. Testforce
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in