AndroMass, Lean and Hard

ChuckParr24

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new here and was wondering has anyone tried any of the titled. What do you think about them or they good. I was thinging about trying them but wanted to get some feed back first from someone who has tried them before I buy them because they are very costly and I don't want to waste my money. Thanks, for any help.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm new here and was wondering has anyone tried any of the titled. What do you think about them or they good. I was thinging about trying them but wanted to get some feed back first from someone who has tried them before I buy them because they are very costly and I don't want to waste my money. Thanks, for any help.
Well there are a ton of reviews of them on this board and others. FWIW I'm up around 7 pounds and 12 days in to my cycle with AndroMass V2

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
how to do you it at your size lol ^

ChuckParr24

Awards
Kool, thanks for the info, think I'm really going to do the cycle of mass, lean and hard. their reps recommended taking 3 tabs of each upon wakeing up in the morning. I'm 41 just lost 105 lbs in 10 months went from 265 to 160 without working out, just started working out about 3 months ago, been taking C-4 prework out and Viridex XT test booster for the past 2 weeks and put on 15 lbs now up to 175 lbs. I want to loose the little bit of stomach I have left and get bigger and cut for the summer. You think that cycle will do it for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would just take AM and save the AH and AL for a cut

ChuckParr24

Awards
So ya'll are saying run the AM for 8 weeks and take 4 weeks off and then run the AL & AH for 8 weeks.

ChuckParr24

Awards
should I run a PCT between taking AM, AH & AL, AH. so run 6 AM and 3 AH what should I run when I run the AL, AH. Thanks for all your help.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
should I run a PCT between taking AM, AH & AL, AH. so run 6 AM and 3 AH what should I run when I run the AL, AH. Thanks for all your help.
you would probably do the same with the AL and AH, 6 and 3. as for PCT, I know the reps usually recommend a specific product or products for that...they should be rolling out of bed here to comment any time now lol....or you could run a normal SERM type PCT I am sure. The PP reps are the pro's on their products, so I'd wait on their advice.

ChuckParr24

Awards
Thanks, 1 more question, should I take all 9 tabs upon waking or split the 6 tabs into 3 & 3. I kinda green so forgive me when I ask you what is a SERM type PCT.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I believe they suggest to take all at one time, but what I read was for one product at full dosage. I assume all at once no matter what though, It's supposed to create a specific weekly amount of the active ingredient so you figure one large dose each day is best to keep the level up and consistent.....basic PCT would be something such as Clomid for instance. I think PP has a more natural PCT on their site if you check it out. It's up to you what you want to run though, you can find hundreds of posts on different PCTs for different cycles on here. I used to always "bridge" as far as steroids go, and for PH's? If I did anything I'd use some good ol clomid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, 1 more question, should I take all 9 tabs upon waking or split the 6 tabs into 3 & 3. I kinda green so forgive me when I ask you what is a SERM type PCT.
I highly advise that you wait at least 6 months before starting anything hormonal. There's a lot of information that you still need to acquire.

ChuckParr24

Awards
Please advise on a schedule for me on what to take and when to take it and how much I should take. I'm new to this and could use any help. Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please advise on a schedule for me on what to take and when to take it and how much I should take. I'm new to this and could use any help. Thanks.
Have you looked at the website and the information over there? All the information your seeking is available.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So ya'll are saying run the AM for 8 weeks and take 4 weeks off and then run the AL & AH for 8 weeks.
time on = time off so i would run AM for 8 weeks, then PCT then take 8 weeks or more off then AH + AL your cut shouldnt be anytime soon anyways unless you are overweight. bulk right now and take advantage of that. once march comes around, cut with AL + AH.

as rodja said, all your questions are answered on www.primordialperformance.com

as far as PCT, take the TRS V2 stack or a SERM.