forma stanzol which has 100mg of formestane in it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane is good. Free Test is stronger than Erase in means of the active ingredient 3,7 Keto...but it is also more expensive

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reversitol v2 contains the best dosage of the most potent natural AI.

I will put it to the test against ANY aromatase inhibitor out there, and know it will win hands down.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
can formestane be suppressive?
the dose would have to be sky high.....formestane is pretty much a OTC version of aromasin. use "needto10" at mr supps for 10% off and there is always free shipping.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

I will put it to the test against ANY aromatase inhibitor out there, and know it will win hands down.
I would say Reversitol v1 against any AI, not Rv2 tho

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say Reversitol v1 against any AI, not Rv2 tho
I strongly disagree. I've seen the science behind atd/6bromo, as well as the science behind 7-methoxy. Rv2 blows Rv1 out of the water.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How do you know it will win? What are you judging that on?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I found forma-d to help on cycle. also the formastanz i have herd many like also and looks good.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is where its at.

Formestane is NOT an OTC form of aromasin, its just formestane.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn should go play with his protein powder on this one. Next he'll say that that Tropinal is better than Anabeta. Give me a break !

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forma stanzol as the strongest followed by erase

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never said it was, i said it was pretty close to it.
If formestane is pretty much OTC aromasin, then any other synthetic suicidal AI is too.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know it will win? What are you judging that on?
Due to the proven ki values of the different AI's available on the market today. 7-methoxyflavone is considerably stronger and exhibits great bioavailability. Formestane SHOULD be the strongest, but it doesn't really work out so well in our digestive tract. Everyone saying 100mg of Formestane will do ANYTHING is insane.

Vaughn should go play with his protein powder on this one. Next he'll say that that Tropinal is better than Anabeta. Give me a break !
Please find me a Reversitol v2 log that has an unhappy user. Each and every log is people saying "whoa I didn't believe it, but this **** rocks!".

Have you done any research on the AI in Reversitol v2? Any true research on ANY aromatase inhibitors? Please, lets compare ki/bioavailibility of any OTC AI of your choosing with 7-methoxy. LOL what a joke.