D-Test (DAA)

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
These power chews taste amazing. Like sour gummy worms!

Is daa best taken in the morning or before bed?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
morning or before workout

not sure on what stomach conditions should be (food/fasted etc)

F1redUp

Awards
The directions say to use it 30 minutes prior to workout. Personally I dont like to chew 4 up at the same time so I just spread them out eating a couple hear and there. I assumed it was something that had to build up in your system. Also I'm totally addicted to the new blue berry flavor, I find myself craving it throughout the day.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The directions say to use it 30 minutes prior to workout. Personally I dont like to chew 4 up at the same time so I just spread them out eating a couple hear and there. I assumed it was something that had to build up in your system. Also I'm totally addicted to the new blue berry flavor, I find myself craving it throughout the day.
Oh hell yeah! I am in love with the bull berry bro. It is the best flavor yet IMO

DAA in the morning on an empty stomach is how I dose mine ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
powerchews are def a nice change to powdered products....the taste is almost addicting

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I notice a good libido boost with the daa so I will have to get some d test for future pcts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to hear you guys like the taste! And of course the effect, too!

I always dosed my DAA pre-workout on an empty stomach or in the morning on an empty stomach on non-workout days.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Timing doesn't matter, just get your 3g daily.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice a good libido boost with the daa so I will have to get some d test for future pcts.
DAA always gives me some crazy libido also

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA boosts my libido the best, with maca as a close second!