Attention company reps: there is a prepaid visa burning a hole in my wallet....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in the mood for buying some supplements...can't make up my mind! I already have so much stuff.
I'm sleeping on it tonight.
Convince me on a purchase. I don't even care what I buy as long as it doesn't make me lose weight :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoops! Just bought some Toco 8 and Gut Health.
But I still have more spending to do.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toco 8 is the shizz!!!! get some Lit Up!!!!!!!!! also some sustain alpha and anabeta would be nice :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am in the mood for buying some supplements...can't make up my mind! I already have so much stuff.
Convince me on a purchase. I don't even care what I buy as long as it doesn't make me lose weight :p
I'm about to get myself into some trouble as well....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't wanna sleep on it, you can buy 3 bottles of Gear tonight and get the 4th one free.

Or you can just ship some stuff over the pond to Ben. lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab some Endosurge, you wont regret it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NTBM gear !!! NTBM choc banana better protein bars !! Use needto139 for 15% off

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uncured bacon, eggs & lots of steaks! Just need to find yourself a butcher or farmer that takes credit card

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
n2kts,,need 2 sleep,Gear,need to build muscle shaker cup,a need to build muscle t shirt.better protein bars

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Anabeta.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is on the list...Gear may be too pricey but I Need2 order something there cuz I Need2Wear a new t shirt. Endosurge...might actually have to check that out...
Or maybe I should just buy it all lol. EVERYTHING!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about some gut health? Iforce guy Vaughn said it was good for digestion and helping appetite.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps some good ol staples like BCAA... but BCAA w/ Electrolytes

Might I suggest Body Mortar Carb Free w/ Electrolytes then since you asked...lol

http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/products/pre-workout-supplements/bme/
DDamnnnn $25? That's cheap! I've been waiting for this. Discounts for bulk orders right ;)

How about some gut health? Iforce guy Vaughn said it was good for digestion and helping appetite.
Got some coming now...need to check out nutras new year sales to see if they have bulk offers.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
No need for supplement reps, I'll gladly take that off your hands ;)

If I had some extra money, assuming you already have the basics, such as a multi, fish oil, protein, and creatine (and even beta alanine [and if you don't have that, I would pick some up]), I would pick up a 200ct XFA (which is actually on sale), some bulk GMS and LCLT, and if I had money to spare, I would grab a couple bottles of BF. At that point I would probably pick up one (or more) of the following pre's, granted I had some money left: Vengeance, Fierce, Focus XT+Hemavol/Agmatine, Mesomorph, White Flood, C4, or PSU; or Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, Body Octane, or even Hemavol and/or Clout for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane come in a stimmed and stim-free version. After that, if you still have money to spare, I would look into a GDA, such as Slin Sane. Still have money? Give some to me. Still have more money? Check out a peri-workout product. I would look at Recover Pro for simply BCAA's, RPG for BCAA's + glutamine and electrolytes, Intrabolic for BCAA's (and hydrolyzed protein) + BA and electrolytes, Purple Psyko for hydrolyzed protein + leucine, citrulline malate, and norvaline, Xtend for BCAA's + glutamine and citrulline malate, Purple Wraath for EAA's + BA AND citrulline malate (and extras), and finally Core ABC for BCAA's + a solid dose of glutamine, BA and citrulline malate.

At that point if I still had money, I would just make it rain.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Food, gut health, Subres and Daa to add to that pbold pct!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poison, picked up some Dr. Feelgood on the sales, but I've had my eye on some other stuff since then, never realized you guys at that much stuff!

CDMMA, what a list! Lol. I might have to look into that...minus the giving you my money part lol.

Bp, when's subtract in stock?

Natty...why would you suggest food lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Poison, picked up some Dr. Feelgood on the sales, but I've had my eye on some other stuff since then, never realized you guys at that much stuff!
Yessir, we got a lot of goodies! Thanks for grabbing DFG; how's it treating you?

I highly recommend giving Fierce a try, strength, endurance, and pumps are as good as it comes. Elixair is BRAND new, but high-dose l-dopa, zma, melatonin, and HICA are going to be awesome for recovery, sleep, and possible have anti-catabolic effects (HICA).

Infusion is a badass protein, as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir, we got a lot of goodies! Thanks for grabbing DFG; how's it treating you?

I highly recommend giving Fierce a try, strength, endurance, and pumps are as good as it comes. Elixair is BRAND new, but high-dose l-dopa, zma, melatonin, and HICA are going to be awesome for recovery, sleep, and possible have anti-catabolic effects (HICA).

Infusion is a badass protein, as well.
I'm intrigued by Elixair...and HICA...and I <3 launch...

FL3X, have you tried either launch or Fierce or a Buffalo burger?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

CDMMA, what a list! Lol. I might have to look into that...minus the giving you my money part lol.

Bp, when's subtract in stock?

Natty...why would you suggest food lol
I'll double check

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Check out three month's of Vidatest. The value is hard to beat! $63 with coupon code. There are also some excellent logs going on right now..

Vida.jpg

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't take a lighter to your hard earned cash on these phony balonie pump drinks and stimulant mixtures. A smart man would take all of his earnings and invest into an All-You-Can-Eat-Hormone-Buffet of anabolic/andorgenic hormones then head to the All-You-Can-Eat-Food-Buffet.

Lots of cash + lots of food = results (not silly concoctions to jack up CNS)

AndroMass + AndroHard and hopefully some food allowance is left over:)

-Matt

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cause you small.

:eek:

:p
!!!!!!
BRB buying everything you suggested, taking it all at once, then driving to yo house fool!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't take a lighter to your hard earned cash on these phony balonie pump drinks and stimulant mixtures. A smart man would take all of his earnings and invest into an All-You-Can-Eat-Hormone-Buffet of anabolic/andorgenic hormones then head to the All-You-Can-Eat-Food-Buffet.

-Matt
This is always a winner.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
I'd have to agree. I'm looking at running this sometime soon ;) Top it off with some Mdrol too? :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is always a winner.
AaronJP1 is obviously a wise man.

When it comes down to the nitty gritty "truth" you need some serious hormones

to take all that quality food and synthesize new lean muscle tissue-PERIOD.

-Matt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1 is obviously a wise man.

When it comes down to the nitty gritty "truth" you need some serious hormones

to take all that quality food and synthesize new lean muscle tissue-PERIOD.

-Matt
One of the PP reps hit me with a discount code. I'm hanging on to it til I'm ready to buy, since I've had my eye on Bulk and the new Mass for a while. Maybe throw some hard in there too...who knows.
But right now I'm stocking up for the "off cycle" period so I can have a powerful natural bridge.
If only there was a way to blast and cruise on orals, I would probably have PP put me on an autoship plan lol.
Running a Hard/Lean cut cycle in the spring too.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the PP reps hit me with a discount code. I'm hanging on to it til I'm ready to buy, since I've had my eye on Bulk and the new Mass for a while. Maybe throw some hard in there too...who knows.
But right now I'm stocking up for the "off cycle" period so I can have a powerful natural bridge.
If only there was a way to blast and cruise on orals, I would probably have PP put me on an autoship plan lol.
Running a Hard/Lean cut cycle in the spring too.
BLAST w/ 12+ softgels a day for 8 weeks ---> cruise on 3-4 softgels for 8 weeks --Rinse & Repeat.

-Matt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BLAST w/ 12+ softgels a day for 8 weeks ---> cruise on 3-4 softgels for 8 weeks --Rinse & Repeat.

-Matt
Hot damn!
12+ softgels: 6 AndroMass, 6 AndroBulk, 3 AndroHard
3-4 softgels: 3-4 AndroMass

How's that look?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you should definitely hit up EndoSurge if you like a good testosterone supplement! It hits the endocrine system from 2 anabolic pathways and the doses are legit my friend. I had stopped repping but hopped back out of retirement to support this one it in honestly the best test booster I have used to date and that is not because I am a rep for them. Actually more to the point WHY I am now a rep for them. If you don't want to buy it get in on the promo we are running on it and combustion and try to win it either way Flex you definitely want to run it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hot damn!
12+ softgels: 6 AndroMass, 6 AndroBulk, 3 AndroHard
3-4 softgels: 3-4 AndroMass

How's that look?
Like you'll want some EndoSurge for after! ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The hard and lean should be great. I'd run it too. The new profile blows the old one away. I ran the old one with strength gains. But this new one man. Gonna be good!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

-Matt
lol, big azz Matt Porter beast bro!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EHh...I'm working on it man. Taking a prolonged off-season to get some "thickness"

I got too much height and not enough beef , lol

-Matt
Yeah man you're just a tall lanky mofo ;)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I would buy one of everything at NTBM... and then after a good nights sleep, I would probably do the same thing the next day... While your at it, go to chemical needs and get yourself some peptides... =) and then do it again the next day! and then again! =)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Maca
Bulk Trib
AI Perform
Bottle of Lotion
Box of Tissues?

Good to go?