compound 20?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

compound 20?

is there any sort of stimulant effect in this or pretty side effect free?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Surprised no one has any info about this stuff especialy how pimped it is being in magazines, etc in typical USPLabs fashion.
    LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Just going to start a new thread about it...

Are people using this now? Purchasing it?
    Is feedback still good?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

the Beta testers liked it... No one wants to buy it lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Yeah I know...
    & I wondering why haha...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I know...
    & I wondering why haha...
    Have you seen the retail price...? It's pricey. I wouldn't run it... Well that's a lie, if it was 30-35$ I would run 2 months of it. To test it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Have you seen the retail price...? It's pricey. I wouldn't run it... Well that's a lie, if it was 30-35$ I would run 2 months of it. To test it.
    AnaBeta must be better?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

AnaBeta works for most but I think it's in an entirely different class of compounds so as a practical matter, I'm not sure it makes sense to compare the two.

To be honest, I am still uncertain as to what the mechanism of activity of AnaBeta even is. Whenever this got brought up for discussion, I always found their explanations to be murky; but that's my personal observation.

Regardless, the product did speak for itself in the "majority" (70%?) of cases and with no sides to speak of.

UspLabs, on the other hand, which we all know over-hypes as bad as MuscleTech; advertises/"claims" how this product supposedly works (via Beta-2 agonism).

In a nutshell, UspLabs is claiming to have found a botanical and effective version of Clen without ANY sides. LOLOLOL

The jury's still out if there is any substance to the claims. Sure sounds appealing............. on paper

AnaBeta must be better?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Yeah...

I went to *** (I know, i know... but I needed GABA ASAP) and he tried pushing me this new compound 20 when I mentioned I needed the gaba to help me relax due to all my experience with stimulants... mentioned clen to the sales guy and he came with the claim that compound 20 was supposed to mimic clen with no sides...

YEAH RIGHT...

No thanks, yet again, USP Labs.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I've read the beta test logs but haven't heard too much about it after that haha...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Surprised no one has any info about this stuff especialy how pimped it is being in magazines, etc in typical USPLabs fashion.
    LOL
    people at Lockout loves it....so I dont know

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    this might be the reason
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Registered User

Yah I have been kinda curious about Compound 20 myself but really have not hear dmuch about it lately.Anabeta I hear about all the time, and I also ran it. I ran it for 2 months at 6 caps a day and it is one of the best Natty supps I have ever used I was very happy with it and have no problem spending my money on it. Now Compound 20 on the other hand, I dont know yet. I was looking forward to following some logs on it..SJ
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Yah I have been kinda curious about Compound 20 myself but really have not hear dmuch about it lately.Anabeta I hear about all the time, and I also ran it. I ran it for 2 months at 6 caps a day and it is one of the best Natty supps I have ever used I was very happy with it and have no problem spending my money on it. Now Compound 20 on the other hand, I dont know yet. I was looking forward to following some logs on it..SJ
    What did AnaBeta do for u?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User

What did AnaBeta do for u?
    I put on about 5 pounds, had good aggression, got stronger, and it seemed to speratically increase my appetite..SJ
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I'm on AnaBeta, but not sure what to really expect since I am cutting. About to finish first bottle, so I cannot say what I am getting out of it. Debating continuing with second bottle or saving it for a bulk.
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    I'm on AnaBeta, but not sure what to really expect since I am cutting. About to finish first bottle, so I cannot say what I am getting out of it. Debating continuing with second bottle or saving it for a bulk.
    Appetite increase?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Three bottles of AnaBeta didn't do squat for me.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

To me Compound 20 feels like a stronger Ursobolic mixed with Slin Sane.
    Took about three weeks to kick in though.
    Kept me lean and helped add a bit of density and that veiny look.
    Popped 6 during my cheat day and did not get my normal puffy bloat.

Never tried Anabeta but it may stack well with it from what I have read.

Not a miracle supplement... none of them are unless you count real Clen and AAS/PH.
    And still your diet and training has to be solid for you to get good gains.

I am on an eternal cut so C-20 works for my purposes.
    I switch out fat burners/nutrient partitioning agents on a regular basis

Next going to run a megadose of Ursolic acid solo with staples from CC at 3.6 grams a day to just see what happens.

Yes I can try almost everything. Being a single guy with a spartan lifestyle leaves me money to spend on supplements for body and mind to see which works best for me.

Now some companies I absolutely avoid because their track record is sloppier than a crowd of obese people at a McDonald's giveaway.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Appetite increase?
    Nothing noticable. I may save the second bottle for a bulk.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I ain't feeling much from anabeta either I'm upping the dosage to 5 almost done with first bottle
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I got a bottle of C20 so we will c how it goes.
    Have a bottle of AnaBeta on the way as well.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

compound 20 increased my strength and the amount of toilet paper i had to buy for all the trips to the ****ter
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by montesj88
    compound 20 increased my strength and the amount of toilet paper i had to buy for all the trips to the ****ter
    Anything similar to anabolic pump/anabolic dumps Haha. That stuff tore me up
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Anything similar to anabolic pump/anabolic dumps Haha. That stuff tore me up
    I played with the nutrition and the timing as well and nothing seemed to work. But considering i was beginning to cut, and my strength was continuously going up...I was happy even with all the extra dumpage.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

So c20 isn't a stim so it could be stacked with a stim...? I want to try it but don't know what category to put it in for my arsenal.. A typical month of supps for me includes a fat burner or two, a test booster or ai, a gda, then staples.. I was thinking of doing:

Ebol, ursobolic, oxy elite, c20 (as non stim fat burner/recomp agent) anabolic pump (bc I like it lol) and revamp.

^^ this would be after 8 weeks of erase, anabeta, and 2 stacked stimulant fat burners.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    So c20 isn't a stim so it could be stacked with a stim...? I want to try it but don't know what category to put it in for my arsenal.. A typical month of supps for me includes a fat burner or two, a test booster or ai, a gda, then staples.. I was thinking of doing:

Ebol, ursobolic, oxy elite, c20 (as non stim fat burner/recomp agent) anabolic pump (bc I like it lol) and revamp.

^^ this would be after 8 weeks of erase, anabeta, and 2 stacked stimulant fat burners.
    Thought u were doing a cleanse bro. I started when I thought u were. 4 days no fat burner! Only green tea and craze pre workout
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Thought u were doing a cleanse bro. I started when I thought u were. 4 days no fat burner! Only green tea and craze pre workout
    I couldn't last a day without stims or caffeine man. I made it from 9 am to 6 pm. Then I popped one oxy elite

Since my use was SO high (two fat burners stacked at full dose) I decided to just take ONE fat burner at half a dose... Amazingly I'm losing weight, eating more, working out the same... All while taking far LESS fat burners... I want to be bulking, wtf... Whatever! Lol

And this talk of c20 would not be for a few months .. I will be logging Athletix formula x, division one, titanium and erase in march (sponsored)

BUT SRY TO DERAIL THREAD
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

What I read on compound 20 is that most people don't see if kick in until around week 2/3.
    So u need 2 bottles for the full experience, which if it works I would probably go the full 8 weeks.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

I couldn't last a day without stims or caffeine man. I made it from 9 am to 6 pm. Then I popped one oxy elite

Since my use was SO high (two fat burners stacked at full dose) I decided to just take ONE fat burner at half a dose... Amazingly I'm losing weight, eating more, working out the same... All while taking far LESS fat burners... I want to be bulking, wtf... Whatever! Lol

And this talk of c20 would not be for a few months .. I will be logging Athletix formula x, division one, titanium and erase in march (sponsored)

BUT SRY TO DERAIL THREAD
    Way u taking then?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

What I read on compound 20 is that most people don't see if kick in until around week 2/3.
    So u need 2 bottles for the full experience, which if it works I would probably go the full 8 weeks.
    Most of the beta testers said 8 weeks would have been great because 3 weeks is when they started getting stronger and seeing the changes.

And about which one I think is better? As of now anabeta did nothing for me. Could be because I was in pct after a cut and still cutting... But I have a lot of anabeta so I will be testing it with more calories.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Most of the beta testers said 8 weeks would have been great because 3 weeks is when they started getting stronger and seeing the changes.

And about which one I think is better? As of now anabeta did nothing for me. Could be because I was in pct after a cut and still cutting... But I have a lot of anabeta so I will be testing it with more calories.
    Yeah I have a bottle of
    C20, if I see changes in 3/4 weeks I may grab bottle #2.
    ain't like burning fat and building muscle.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Way u taking then?
    What?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol I'll try it eventually though
    Always willing to learn :D
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol I'll try it eventually though
    Wow
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    C20 and recompadrol I think are 2 totally different compounds. I'm using both now.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

What?
    Meant to say what u taking then? OEP only?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Meant to say what u taking then? OEP only?
    Ungodly long pm sent haha
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

Stupid question but Is anabeta similar to prime?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Stupid question but Is anabeta similar to prime?
    No way. Prime is triubulus and anything like that will raise estrogen due to test increase. I couldn't really tell u what ab does or how.. But it works and works very well
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

Hm I remember I tried prime when it first came out and I realized it was a waste of 30 dollars but taking c20 and anabeta sounds like a good idea.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New compound?
    By mdew091 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:51 AM
  2. Name this compound:
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 08:46 PM
  3. Help with this compound:
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics