compound 20?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Most of the beta testers said 8 weeks would have been great because 3 weeks is when they started getting stronger and seeing the changes.

And about which one I think is better? As of now anabeta did nothing for me. Could be because I was in pct after a cut and still cutting... But I have a lot of anabeta so I will be testing it with more calories.
    Yeah I have a bottle of
    C20, if I see changes in 3/4 weeks I may grab bottle #2.
    ain't like burning fat and building muscle.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Way u taking then?
    What?
    •   

3. I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol I'll try it eventually though
    Always willing to learn :D

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol I'll try it eventually though
    Wow
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol I'll try it eventually though
    C20 and recompadrol I think are 2 totally different compounds. I'm using both now.

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

What?
    Meant to say what u taking then? OEP only?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Meant to say what u taking then? OEP only?
    Ungodly long pm sent haha

8. Stupid question but Is anabeta similar to prime?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Stupid question but Is anabeta similar to prime?
    No way. Prime is triubulus and anything like that will raise estrogen due to test increase. I couldn't really tell u what ab does or how.. But it works and works very well

10. Hm I remember I tried prime when it first came out and I realized it was a waste of 30 dollars but taking c20 and anabeta sounds like a good idea.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Hm I remember I tried prime when it first came out and I realized it was a waste of 30 dollars but taking c20 and anabeta sounds like a good idea.
    That's what I'm going to do

Similar Forum Threads

1. New compound?
    By mdew091 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:51 AM
  2. Name this compound:
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:46 PM
  3. Help with this compound:
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1