compound 20?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
is there any sort of stimulant effect in this or pretty side effect free?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised no one has any info about this stuff especialy how pimped it is being in magazines, etc in typical USPLabs fashion.
LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just going to start a new thread about it...

Are people using this now? Purchasing it?
Is feedback still good?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the Beta testers liked it... No one wants to buy it lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know...
& I wondering why haha...
Have you seen the retail price...? It's pricey. I wouldn't run it... Well that's a lie, if it was 30-35$ I would run 2 months of it. To test it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you seen the retail price...? It's pricey. I wouldn't run it... Well that's a lie, if it was 30-35$ I would run 2 months of it. To test it.
AnaBeta must be better?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta works for most but I think it's in an entirely different class of compounds so as a practical matter, I'm not sure it makes sense to compare the two.

To be honest, I am still uncertain as to what the mechanism of activity of AnaBeta even is. Whenever this got brought up for discussion, I always found their explanations to be murky; but that's my personal observation.

Regardless, the product did speak for itself in the "majority" (70%?) of cases and with no sides to speak of.

UspLabs, on the other hand, which we all know over-hypes as bad as MuscleTech; advertises/"claims" how this product supposedly works (via Beta-2 agonism).

In a nutshell, UspLabs is claiming to have found a botanical and effective version of Clen without ANY sides. LOLOLOL

The jury's still out if there is any substance to the claims. Sure sounds appealing............. on paper ;)

AnaBeta must be better?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...

I went to *** (I know, i know... but I needed GABA ASAP) and he tried pushing me this new compound 20 when I mentioned I needed the gaba to help me relax due to all my experience with stimulants... mentioned clen to the sales guy and he came with the claim that compound 20 was supposed to mimic clen with no sides...

YEAH RIGHT...

No thanks, yet again, USP Labs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've read the beta test logs but haven't heard too much about it after that haha...

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Surprised no one has any info about this stuff especialy how pimped it is being in magazines, etc in typical USPLabs fashion.
LOL
people at Lockout loves it....so I dont know

the Beta testers liked it... No one wants to buy it lol
this might be the reason

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah I have been kinda curious about Compound 20 myself but really have not hear dmuch about it lately.Anabeta I hear about all the time, and I also ran it. I ran it for 2 months at 6 caps a day and it is one of the best Natty supps I have ever used I was very happy with it and have no problem spending my money on it. Now Compound 20 on the other hand, I dont know yet. I was looking forward to following some logs on it..SJ

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yah I have been kinda curious about Compound 20 myself but really have not hear dmuch about it lately.Anabeta I hear about all the time, and I also ran it. I ran it for 2 months at 6 caps a day and it is one of the best Natty supps I have ever used I was very happy with it and have no problem spending my money on it. Now Compound 20 on the other hand, I dont know yet. I was looking forward to following some logs on it..SJ
What did AnaBeta do for u?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I'm on AnaBeta, but not sure what to really expect since I am cutting. About to finish first bottle, so I cannot say what I am getting out of it. Debating continuing with second bottle or saving it for a bulk.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm on AnaBeta, but not sure what to really expect since I am cutting. About to finish first bottle, so I cannot say what I am getting out of it. Debating continuing with second bottle or saving it for a bulk.
Appetite increase?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Three bottles of AnaBeta didn't do squat for me.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
To me Compound 20 feels like a stronger Ursobolic mixed with Slin Sane.
Took about three weeks to kick in though.
Kept me lean and helped add a bit of density and that veiny look.
Popped 6 during my cheat day and did not get my normal puffy bloat.

Never tried Anabeta but it may stack well with it from what I have read.

Not a miracle supplement... none of them are unless you count real Clen and AAS/PH.
And still your diet and training has to be solid for you to get good gains.

I am on an eternal cut so C-20 works for my purposes.
I switch out fat burners/nutrient partitioning agents on a regular basis

Next going to run a megadose of Ursolic acid solo with staples from CC at 3.6 grams a day to just see what happens.

Yes I can try almost everything. Being a single guy with a spartan lifestyle leaves me money to spend on supplements for body and mind to see which works best for me.

Now some companies I absolutely avoid because their track record is sloppier than a crowd of obese people at a McDonald's giveaway.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I ain't feeling much from anabeta either I'm upping the dosage to 5 almost done with first bottle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got a bottle of C20 so we will c how it goes.
Have a bottle of AnaBeta on the way as well.

montesj88

Awards
compound 20 increased my strength and the amount of toilet paper i had to buy for all the trips to the ****ter

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
compound 20 increased my strength and the amount of toilet paper i had to buy for all the trips to the ****ter
Anything similar to anabolic pump/anabolic dumps Haha. That stuff tore me up

montesj88

Awards
Anything similar to anabolic pump/anabolic dumps Haha. That stuff tore me up
I played with the nutrition and the timing as well and nothing seemed to work. But considering i was beginning to cut, and my strength was continuously going up...I was happy even with all the extra dumpage.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So c20 isn't a stim so it could be stacked with a stim...? I want to try it but don't know what category to put it in for my arsenal.. A typical month of supps for me includes a fat burner or two, a test booster or ai, a gda, then staples.. I was thinking of doing:

Ebol, ursobolic, oxy elite, c20 (as non stim fat burner/recomp agent) anabolic pump (bc I like it lol) and revamp.

^^ this would be after 8 weeks of erase, anabeta, and 2 stacked stimulant fat burners.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So c20 isn't a stim so it could be stacked with a stim...? I want to try it but don't know what category to put it in for my arsenal.. A typical month of supps for me includes a fat burner or two, a test booster or ai, a gda, then staples.. I was thinking of doing:

Ebol, ursobolic, oxy elite, c20 (as non stim fat burner/recomp agent) anabolic pump (bc I like it lol) and revamp.

^^ this would be after 8 weeks of erase, anabeta, and 2 stacked stimulant fat burners.
Thought u were doing a cleanse bro. I started when I thought u were. 4 days no fat burner! Only green tea and craze pre workout

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought u were doing a cleanse bro. I started when I thought u were. 4 days no fat burner! Only green tea and craze pre workout
I couldn't last a day without stims or caffeine man. I made it from 9 am to 6 pm. Then I popped one oxy elite :)

Since my use was SO high (two fat burners stacked at full dose) I decided to just take ONE fat burner at half a dose... Amazingly I'm losing weight, eating more, working out the same... All while taking far LESS fat burners... I want to be bulking, wtf... Whatever! Lol

And this talk of c20 would not be for a few months .. I will be logging Athletix formula x, division one, titanium and erase in march (sponsored)

BUT SRY TO DERAIL THREAD

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

What I read on compound 20 is that most people don't see if kick in until around week 2/3.
So u need 2 bottles for the full experience, which if it works I would probably go the full 8 weeks.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I couldn't last a day without stims or caffeine man. I made it from 9 am to 6 pm. Then I popped one oxy elite :)

Since my use was SO high (two fat burners stacked at full dose) I decided to just take ONE fat burner at half a dose... Amazingly I'm losing weight, eating more, working out the same... All while taking far LESS fat burners... I want to be bulking, wtf... Whatever! Lol

And this talk of c20 would not be for a few months .. I will be logging Athletix formula x, division one, titanium and erase in march (sponsored)

BUT SRY TO DERAIL THREAD
Way u taking then?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I read on compound 20 is that most people don't see if kick in until around week 2/3.
So u need 2 bottles for the full experience, which if it works I would probably go the full 8 weeks.
Most of the beta testers said 8 weeks would have been great because 3 weeks is when they started getting stronger and seeing the changes.

And about which one I think is better? As of now anabeta did nothing for me. Could be because I was in pct after a cut and still cutting... But I have a lot of anabeta so I will be testing it with more calories.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Most of the beta testers said 8 weeks would have been great because 3 weeks is when they started getting stronger and seeing the changes.

And about which one I think is better? As of now anabeta did nothing for me. Could be because I was in pct after a cut and still cutting... But I have a lot of anabeta so I will be testing it with more calories.
Yeah I have a bottle of
C20, if I see changes in 3/4 weeks I may grab bottle #2.
ain't like burning fat and building muscle.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol :( I'll try it eventually though

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can get C20 for about 40$ but I'd rather try recompadrol :( I'll try it eventually though
C20 and recompadrol I think are 2 totally different compounds. I'm using both now.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question but Is anabeta similar to prime?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stupid question but Is anabeta similar to prime?
No way. Prime is triubulus and anything like that will raise estrogen due to test increase. I couldn't really tell u what ab does or how.. But it works and works very well

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Hm I remember I tried prime when it first came out and I realized it was a waste of 30 dollars but taking c20 and anabeta sounds like a good idea.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hm I remember I tried prime when it first came out and I realized it was a waste of 30 dollars but taking c20 and anabeta sounds like a good idea.
That's what I'm going to do