Best thing to save our hair!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hi, I kno most ppl probably kno me coz I took advise from them about ph...but I haven't told you guys that I had an car accident about month and a half ago..and I fracture my thumb...and i wont be able yo pick much weight...since my accident I haven't took any supplement beside my pain medicine and I been noticing that I'm losing alot of hair from my head...is it bcoz of stress or medicine???

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Ok much better :) If it is happening all of a sudden at rapid rate it could be from the meds. Google their side effects. You could get an expensive shampoo that might help, but no guarantees. Rogaine can help slow it down but it comes with its own baggage to deal with.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok much better :) If it is happening all of a sudden at rapid rate it could be from the meds. Google their side effects. You could get an expensive shampoo that might help, but no guarantees. Rogaine can help slow it down but it comes with its own baggage to deal with.
Lol...but is these hair lose is permanent or they grow back??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I been taking pain killer call norco...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol I got distracted by AM and she lost it lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The physical/neurological stress of injuries and illnesses is well known for causing shedding. It is likely not permanent.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
this link here is about as comprehensive a write up as you will find on the net (from this site).....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21961-hair-loss-prevention.html

he mentions every option and even gives links where to find them. I think the topical spiro and the nizoral shampoo are good if you are taking something temporarily (steroids, prescription etc) in order to counteract the hair loss, I've done that in the past. If you want to get into the minoxidil and all the regrowth that is another thing.....