Glycobol and Slin-Sane

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Hey guys, are these essentially the same thing? If so, any opinions on which is better for some bulking?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, are these essentially the same thing? If so, any opinions on which is better for some bulking?
I've tried glycobol and really enjoyed it.

I'm on slin-sane now but it's only day 2 so it's early to tell anything yet. PM I have an extra bottle of glycobol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Go with slin-sane. Much better than glycobol IMO

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol is great for the rala but I do love me some slinsane. Why not stack them??

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Thanks, guys, just ordered Slin-Sane from NP. And yeah, StakedCop, maybe I'll try stacking with Glycobol. Do you take it preworkout? I usually don't like a lot of carbs before I train.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, guys, just ordered Slin-Sane from NP. And yeah, StakedCop, maybe I'll try stacking with Glycobol. Do you take it preworkout? I usually don't like a lot of carbs before I train.
Yup. I take glycobol and slinsane pre workout with 1-2 cups white rice. Makes for awesome pumps and fullness

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Yup. I take glycobol and slinsane pre workout with 1-2 cups white rice. Makes for awesome pumps and fullness
Cool, will give that a try. Taking some whey pre workout too, right?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Stakedcop should give us his daily diet plan.. all in favor? lol

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
How long before your workout do you take the Glycobol and then do you eat the rice right after taking it? Just got a couple bottles of Glycobol and am wanting to figure out a good way to take it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long before your workout do you take the Glycobol and then do you eat the rice right after taking it? Just got a couple bottles of Glycobol and am wanting to figure out a good way to take it.
I like to take my Glycobol about 20-30 minutes before my carb meals.

...and yes, Slin Sane and Glycobol can be stacked.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glycobol & slin sane I may have to give that a go...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok my pre working protocol for awesome pumps :D

30 mins before pre workout meal on a empty stomach - BCAAS, LCLT, pre workout drink (maximizev2) 2 Gbol and 2 slinsane.

A few mins later I take 2 scoops Hemavol (I'm a iforce rep so yeah.. Lol)

Lots of... WATER!!!

Pre workout meal - 2 cups white rice with chicken broth for sodium.

Protein shake - 10oz pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 scoop whey and a small banana.

Drop cloths off at dry cleaners then hit the gym roughly 30 mins after my meal.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I gota get on this pasteurized egg white train!! arghhh

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Ok my pre working protocol for awesome pumps :D

30 mins before pre workout meal on a empty stomach - BCAAS, LCLT, pre workout drink (maximizev2) 2 Gbol and 2 slinsane.

A few mins later I take 2 scoops Hemavol (I'm a iforce rep so yeah.. Lol)

Lots of... WATER!!!

Pre workout meal - 2 cups white rice with chicken broth for sodium.

Protein shake - 10oz pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 scoop whey and a small banana.

Drop cloths off at dry cleaners then hit the gym roughly 30 mins after my meal.
Impressive. Not sure I could train after all that. BUT, since I opened my big mouth, I gotta give it a try.
Thanks for typing it up.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive. Not sure I could train after all that. BUT, since I opened my big mouth, I gotta give it a try.
Thanks for typing it up.
No problem juiced. You don't have to lift 30mins later... You could wait an hour or 2 if you need to. Also u can make adjustments to make it suit you better

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah someone was telling at the grocery store to try liquid egg whites (said they are in the egg isle), I never paid attention to them. I may mix that into my shakes.

Either way, u take all your PWO stuff 30 minutes BEFORE your meal?
Then you have your meal and work out about 45 minutes later ofcr?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah someone was telling at the grocery store to try liquid egg whites (said they are in the egg isle), I never paid attention to them. I may mix that into my shakes.

Either way, u take all your PWO stuff 30 minutes BEFORE your meal?
Then you have your meal and work out about 45 minutes later ofcr?
Yup. I workout in the AM. So I roll outa bed and need my maximize pronto lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup. I workout in the AM. So I roll outa bed and need my maximize pronto lol
I'm try that tonight I'm drink my pre w/o than I'm wait half an hour half my meal then my glycobol and give it a shot.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIIW, I mixed some Strawberry casein in with some vanilla yogurt the other night and it was pretty damn good. It got really thick like a pie filling, so I added some skim milk to it. I was just trying to have an alright snack and it definitely hit the spot.