Best natural hgh

cg123

Awards
I am almost 18 and want to start an hgh cycle soon. I heard it can help height as well as muscle mass. Which is the best natural hgh product you know of? And what are side effects? Results?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 and/or HGHup

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hghpro is a good natural re leaser; although at your age I do not know if it would make matter that much, it may because I truley believe it helps extra growth hormone surge , I just dont know how these work on guys that are 18 so i have to say I do not know. I can tell you hghpro works for myself very well, feel more recovered on it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i hope you know at 18 your GH levels are still very high naturally. No OTC hgh booster is going to help you add height, maybe a bit of muscle but thats it. Sleep will improve if you take a dose pre bed on an empty stomach but thats really it.

There wont be any side effects, gains will be small.

At your age: a proper diet, training program and some whey protein/creatine mono are all you need.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am almost 18 and want to start an hgh cycle soon. I heard it can help height as well as muscle mass. Which is the best natural hgh product you know of? And what are side effects? Results?
At 18, that is not an ideal time to alter GH levels.....DEFINITELY do not even think about synthetic rHGH.

Perhaps hghUP would give you a "boost" --- I personally like EndoAMP max, which boosts GH through Alpha GPC, but I mainly use it for the phosphatidyl Serine, to boost mental cognition and lower cortisol.

-Matt

cg123

Awards
Would u say hghup? Hgh pro? What would u recommend? Will it screw up hormones for life?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would u say hghup? Hgh pro? What would u recommend? Will it screw up hormones for life?
None of them will screw you up.

Juts might not have such a profound effect on you.

Iv'e used HGHup I use EndoAMP max

Never used HGHpro

-Matt

cg123

Awards
None of them will screw you up.

Juts might not have such a profound effect on you.

Iv'e used HGHup I use EndoAMP max

Never used HGHpro

-Matt
Thanks for the help man. I just hear a lot of people say at 17 almost 18 you don't want to do this etc. will screw up hormone levels. But I had a friend who did and said it helped.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Anything OTC will at best help bring your body closer to its natural peak, but at 18, you're just going to be wasting money. Stick to heavy compound lifts and this will help keep your natural levels high.

cg123

Awards
Anything OTC will at best help bring your body closer to its natural peak, but at 18, you're just going to be wasting money. Stick to heavy compound lifts and this will help keep your natural levels high.
Is there any other supplement that will help gain muscle besides the basics?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any other supplement that will help gain muscle besides the basics?
You shouldn't need help gaining muscle at 18 years old. Everything hormonal is working with you at that age. If you are having trouble gaining at that age you aren't eating correctly, training correctly, or eating enough.

cg123

Awards
Alright. I think I'm going to start hghup soon for some good sleep/recovery and muscle mass. I also heard it clears your skin. Is this true?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
When you get to be 33 like me, then you may have some benefit in using a HGH "booster" but even still, i dont think they are worth it. I take L-Arginine once in awhile but not for the GH properties, but for the limited NO boosting effect to help with the man below.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at your age, you dont need one.

to answer your question, no other HGH supplement compares to IGF 2 IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. I think I'm going to start hghup soon for some good sleep/recovery and muscle mass. I also heard it clears your skin. Is this true?
as in acne? no. since HGHup also boosts testosterone, you may actually break out. it tones/tightens skin, yes.

cg123

Awards
Ok. So this won't have any benefits for me? I heard u were supposed to take hgh enhancing supps before growth plates close

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no im talking about when i said you may notice acne then you replied "then i wont see any benefits". at your age, you wont see the same benefits as a 40 y/o would

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are many options out there. the big three would be HGHup, HGHpro and IGF 2. i would do with IGF 2. i would also consider stacking your GH booster with a test booster like DAA

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
At 18 years of age, and being 6'1", 176 lbs., I wouldn't spend money on anything but food and a couple staples. If your diet and training aren't in order, I wouldn't expect much out of any supplement. And you're not going to gain height by using any of these products.
I know supplements are appealing, but they should be the last of your priorities.

cg123

Awards
At 18 years of age, and being 6'1", 176 lbs., I wouldn't spend money on anything but food and a couple staples. If your diet and training aren't in order, I wouldn't expect much out of any supplement. And you're not going to gain height by using any of these products.
I know supplements are appealing, but they should be the last of your priorities.
Ya I understand this. I have a good training routine and diet is pretty in order. I just want to know if hghup would be bad for me in any way?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it wont be bad for you, but with right diet and training you will see great results

J19891

J19891

Awards
Your growth plates are closed, more than likely. People who have growth plates that stay open past 18 typically tend to have very low levels of sex hormones. Unless you're rail thin and somewhat androgynous, you're not the phenotype I would put money on to benefit from HGH supps height wise.

cg123

Awards
Another question. Can hgh boosters really cause tumors and cancer to speed up?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Another question. Can hgh boosters really cause tumors and cancer to speed up?
There is zero scientific data that would suggest that.

Load up on creatine and eat a lot of food dude, especially a lot of clean foods and healthy protein sources. No magic bullets brother.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken HGH multiple times and DID NOT like how it felt short run and long run
what did you take? and what side effects are you speaking of? ive ran IGF 2 and HGHup many times before. no sides

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
what did you take? and what side effects are you speaking of? ive ran IGF 2 and HGHup many times before. no sides
It sounds like he took rHGH. There is a big difference experientially in taking real HGH and stimulating your hypothalamus and pituitary glands to naturally release a strong pulse of GH at a strategic time,e.g
, prior to exercise or before bed. My "comfort level", having tried both, definitely favors the augmented-natural pulse that would come from an IGF-2 (APP NUT) or a Cabergolean. I can assure you are NOT alone in your sentiment brother.

Last edited:

MrDeadlift

Awards
I have tried NOW Pro GH, taste is not bad. I take it before bed, and sometime first thing in the morning. I do feel more recovered when taken at night, more refreshed and more pumped (not to an extreme but noticeable). I am on the second bottle, as I have not yet determined how effective it is overall. One thing I noticed is that I wake up starving when I am on it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hghpro

this is one of my favorite supplements to take year round.

Vegeta379

Awards
Hey there, I've searched about it and found Growth-FlexV but I think it's a waste of money. Anyways if you have any luck finding a good one, post it here to let us know