ing to get ripped!

Tsanders

Awards
Hey ppl, I'm new to this body building things...I was wondering if any1 could advise me on my stack. I wanna put on lean muscle and about. 10 lbs of mass. I'm gonna go on a stack of cell mass (bsn) and gold standard. 100% whey(ON) I will be gyming and playing polo for 3 hrs a day. Pls help thanks:)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Well, 3 hours a day is way too much. You are already skinny, you don't need to lose weight. You should do 3 days a week, 45mins a day of weight lifting. Even advanced lifters don't do 3 hours a day let alone every day.

If you are just starting you will be able to put on 10lbs in 3 to 6 months, but you will have to eat more to gain the weight.

Supplements wise, I would go with Protein, any brand will do just pick something you will like the taste and affordable. Creatine, any good brand but I like Green Mag for the taste. Maybe some multi vitamins and fish oil. You really don't need anything more for the first 6+ months.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey ppl, I'm new to this body building things...I was wondering if any1 could advise me on my stack. I wanna put on lean muscle and about. 10 lbs of mass. I'm gonna go on a stack of cell mass (bsn) and gold standard. 100% whey(ON) I will be gyming and playing polo for 3 hrs a day. Pls help thanks:)
Sit down and write out a solid meal plan. try to account for your daily energy expenditure.

Buy some high quality protein to make meeting protein requirements a bit easier.

Dont be a b*tch and spend time each night preparing all of your meals.

Lift heavy with good form, water polo will impede gains unless you can make up for lost calories with a abnormal ravenous appetite.

Eat junk AFTER you conquer clean meals...

-Matt

Tsanders

Awards
Thanks guys, really appreciated! But @fadi, I will lift for 45/60 mins then polo for 1.5/2 hrs after wards. And @ matt, I'm in a hotel at school so I can't control my diet besides the supps. What u guys think of my stack? Any critcism is welcome!:):)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The stack is fine. Protein and creatine are great base supplements. I never tried cell mass, but the profile looks fine.