Is Triazole + Active Extream Worth price /Results

maik

Awards
Hello i see lots of logs on this page about the use of AE and Triazole and i wanted to know are the gains worth the price ?
How many bottles of each would be needed too see results ?
Is it good for a bulk or just Cutting ?
most important is it safe like anysides : Shutdown, or so , or even since it make us produce more Testo and lowers estrogen when we get off it what would happen would are esrogen levels pop up and get the negative sides or dose it stay stable ?
Any need of PCT ?

Thanks for all your time.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole by itself is among the top 3-5 supplements that I've ever used. It exceeded all my expectations.

maik

Awards
Triazole by itself is among the top 3-5 supplements that I've ever used. It exceeded all my expectations.
And How many bottles of each would be needed too see results ? Is it good for a bulk or just Cutting ? most important is it safe like anysides : Shutdown, or so , or even since it make us produce more Testo and lowers estrogen when we get off it what would happen would are esrogen levels pop up and get the negative sides or dose it stay stable ? Any need of PCT ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Buy two bottles of triazole you will not be disappointed. You do not need a pct your values return to baseline after stopping the product.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
As noted, you don't NEED to stack them (but the stack is great), and you will notice effects and results from one bottle (but 8-week cycles are sweet).

maik

Awards
Dosent it sound like somekind of magic pill i mean what kind of realistic results are we talking about if i just do a triazol solo of 2 bottles or 1 ?

And isent Triazoles Supported Goal is to be a : Anti-Estrogen how can it make us gain mass ? If active extream is to gain mass correct me if im wrong.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosent it sound like somekind of magic pill i mean what kind of realistic results are we talking about if i just do a triazol solo of 2 bottles or 1 ?

And isent Triazoles Supported Goal is to be a : Anti-Estrogen how can it make us gain mass ? If active extream is to gain mass correct me if im wrong.
Strength shot up dramatically. Added some size. I wouldn't blow smoke up your a$$. I tried DAA, ehh it was alright. Triazole leaned me out, had me in a great mood and as I mentioned earlier, added some size and strength in a very short period of time.

maik

Awards
thats true true but my question is how can triozole give gains if its not really meant for that based on what it say on its descripcion ?

maik

Awards
Strength shot up dramatically. Added some size. I wouldn't blow smoke up your a$$. I tried DAA, ehh it was alright. Triazole leaned me out, had me in a great mood and as I mentioned earlier, added some size and strength in a very short period of time.
Did you notice anything bad at all ? can u give me a example did u how much weight did u go up aprox ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
thats true true but my question is how can triozole give gains if its not really meant for that based on what it say on its descripcion ?
Your body has a balance between test and estrogen. When your estrogen drops your test will increase because your body plans to replenish the lost estrogen by converting the test with an enzyme called aromatase. Since triazole drops your estrogen slightly and blocks the conversion of test to estrogen your body will keep increasing test to try and offset the drop in estrogen. What results is a slight drop in estrogen values and a huge increase in your total test (which also will increase your free test). If you increase your total test from say 600 to high 900s you are going to notice increase in strength, stamina, and increase in muscle mass if your diet is geared that way. There has been a lot of blood work posted showing triazole is effective at achieving this goal. Weight gain will be based on your diet the pill can not magically make you gain weight if you do not have an excess of calories.

maik

Awards
Ive got my diet okey my macros are 195 grams protein 520 grams carbs 104 fat for a clean bulk, Im at 65kg since i did a cut from 77 to 65 and now i want to do a clean bulk.