HCG Weight loss drops - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HCG Weight loss drops

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    no...its xmas time...the lights are up and snow is falling. cheer up you slackjawed phaggots.
    the phaggots here all have tight jaws
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Board Administrator
    Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Is this thread going to turn into companies insulting each other lol
    We need to get back at the topic at hand.. Flex and MWB's love fest and Pregnant Woman Urine Pee Ban.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Probably less time than you take daily to discredit and defame competing companies though.

cry?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    We need to get back at the topic at hand.. Flex and MWB's love fest and Pregnant Woman Urine Pee Ban.
    I've heard that flex prefers his "straight from the tap"
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    there were a number of studies that showed HCG as effective http://www.pharmacyescrow.com/hcgdie...-HCG-Study.pdf
    It's as effective as placebo.

Human chorionic gonadotrophin and weight loss. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.

Bosch B, Venter I, Stewart RI, Bertram SR.
    Source

Department of Medical Physiology and Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Parowvallei, CP.

Abstract

Low-dose human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) combined with a severe diet remains a popular treatment for obesity, despite equivocal evidence of its effectiveness. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, the effects of HCG on weight loss were compared with placebo injections. Forty obese women (body mass index greater than 30 kg/m2) were placed on the same diet supplying 5,000 kJ per day and received daily intramuscular injections of saline or HCG, 6 days a week for 6 weeks. A psychological profile, hunger level, body circumferences, a fasting blood sample and food records were obtained at the start and end of the study, while body weight was measured weekly. Subjects receiving HCG injections showed no advantages over those on placebo in respect of any of the variables recorded. Furthermore, weight loss on our diet was similar to that on severely restricted intake. We conclude that there is no rationale for the use of HCG injections in the treatment of obesity.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405506

Ineffectiveness of human chorionic gonadotropin in weight reduction: a double-blind study.

Stein MR, Julis RE, Peck CC, Hinshaw W, Sawicki JE, Deller JJ Jr.
    Abstract

Our investigation was designed to retest the hypothesis of the efficacy of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on weight reduction in obese women in a clinic setting. We sought to duplicate the Asher-Harper study (1973) which had found that the combination of 500 cal diet and HCG had a statistically significant benefit over the diet and placebo combination as evidenced by greater weight loss and decrease in hunger. Fifty-one women between the ages of 18 and 60 participated in our 32-day prospective, randomized, double-blind comparison of HCG versus placebo. Each patient was given the same diet (the one prescribed in the Asher-Harper study), was weighed daily Monday through Saturday and was counselled by one of the investigators who administered the injections. Laboratory studies were performed at the time of initial physical examinations and at the end of the study. Twenty of 25 in the HCG and 21 of 26 patients in the placebo groups completed 28 injections. There was no statistically significant difference in the means of the two groups in number of injections received, weight loss, percent of weight loss, hip and waist circumference, weight loss per injections, or in hunger ratings. HCG does not appear to enhance the effectiveness of a rigidly imposed regimen for weight reduction.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/786001
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

I've heard that flex prefers his "straight from the tap"
    I misread this as "straight from the lap" but regardless I would think you meant the same thing.
    Who is spreading rumors about me?? Nate?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Interesting.
    Here is the supposed ingredients list of one of the first ones to hit Walmart's shelves:
    (Proprietary Formula: 913 ng) L Prohne, L-Cysteine, L-Arginine, L-Valine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Glutamic acid, L-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Asparaqine, L- Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histoine, L-Methionine, Contains the same amino acid constituents of regular hCG.

Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Subic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric acid, Natural flavors
    sound like a pre workout booster
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

I misread this as "straight from the lap" but regardless I would think you meant the same thing.
    Who is spreading rumors about me?? Nate?
    Things are only rumors if they aren't true. :-D. I like it here, no offense but on avg people here are nicer and more fun then the bb.com crowd.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    cry?
    You're a class act as usual.

Good evening.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    MLM scam?
    Definitely could be. I'm not interested in the stuff, I've heard plenty of bad stories to go with the good.
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread blew up lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just started my "HCG diet" regimen today.....had a pregnant woman piss on me, figure I got some decent transdermal action there....drank what i could....pretty much ate mcdonalds and taco bell, and STILL lost 1.3 pounds. can't wait for the remainder of the diet, I hope I can keep these results up and lose like 30 some odd pounds and be super ripped.
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

You're gonna be super shredded.
    I am just going to rub the drops on my skin next cycle for all my hcg needs.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A friend of mine used to manage a GNC and if I recall correctly (I could be wrong on this), he said at least at one point in time, one or some of the products that came out in this category did in fact either contain actual hCG or at least had traces of it; thus, they were pulled. It's pretty much just an amino acid profile on everything out there, now.

Some people will take the actual pharm-grade hCG and use it sublingually instead of injecting it. I doubt it would work or at least that it would be nearly as effective, but it's one of the protocols. Anywho, I did it (inject) for 10 days and it certainly does something more than placebo. My appetite was pretty well in check for only taking in 500 calories a day and lifting heavy during that duration (hitting a PR on deadlifts). Now one thing I will say is that I also noticed no decrease in strength while running 100mcg of pharm-grade T3 for 10 weeks, either. So, it's very likely that my stupid body is just the reason that I didn't lose strength.

Whether this is getting banned or not, I wouldn't spend a dime on it. Actual hCG is dirt cheap, anyway, so if you want to sell "hard-to-come-by products" just start dealing the real thing to people.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Midwest, you ran T3 for 10 weeks with no drop in strength? That's amazing if you did it solo with no test base or anything.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Midwest, you ran T3 for 10 weeks with no drop in strength? That's amazing if you did it solo with no test base or anything.
    Yeah; 10 weeks, no hormones or even OTC compounds for strength. I have hypothyroidism and T4 at 50mcg/day and 112mcg/day didn't do anything beneficial for me (aside from lowering TSH). I found out I had high reverse T3, so I decided to run the T3 to clear it (and thought that would solve my problems...lol it didn't). Anyway, it brought my TSH down to 0.44 (borderline hyperthyroidism), but I never felt any difference or noticed any difference. So, I got nothing from it, but it wasn't bunk because like I said, it brought my TSH down and also absolutely crushed rT3 sending it from high OOR to low OOR.

I'm not sure what that says about my body (aside from the obvious that it's screwed up).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    This thread blew up lol
    InB4 it makes the thread of the week in the AM newsletter...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

You better not Schizm on my parade!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    InB4 it makes the thread of the week in the AM newsletter...
    nah, its just not that entertaining
    This space for rent

Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah, its just not that entertaining
    Entertainment has nothing to do with it. Our other 115+ page thread has been in existence for quite some time and has never graced the newsletter. Such a sham(e)...

lol
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Entertainment has nothing to do with it. Our other 115+ page thread has been in existence for quite some time and has never graced the newsletter. Such a sham(e)...

lol
    I keep thinking about it but i'm not sure who it would offend
    This space for rent

A simple question about hoarding soon to be banned phoney baloney "HCG" at walmart that turns into a thread about being pissed on by pregnant women, and discussing the various ways to get transdermal/oral absorption deserves to be up for an internet posting board emmy if you ask me.
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

And maybe some r ival supp company feuding lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

You're gonna be super shredded.
    I am just going to rub the drops on my skin next cycle for all my hcg needs.
    I have a ten times better idea....If you have two bathrooms where you're at, just fill one bathtub with all the walmart HCG liquid you hoarded.... Then make sure to take a shower in the other bathroom, it's always better for absorption as well as to keep the "HCG" bath clean, and just lay in the HCG bath for like an hour each day. Don't clean it off either, let it marinate for the rest of the day/night depending on when you use this protocol.

And maybe some r ival supp company feuding lol
    You are the one who sort of started one of those wars in your prepaid VISA thread in a roundabout way LMFAO.... you might get TWO "emmy's"......
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

That was the plan! I want them all to take each other out so Beast can reign supreme
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

What? A Flex thread that goes south? Say it isn't so.

Oh, and Flex, since you missed the sale on Gear, you should just use the rest of your Visa on AgeForce HGH patches.

That was the plan! I want them all to take each other out so Beast can reign supreme
    You're pretty cunning, other than the fact walmart got about $1,000 of your money for 100 cases of (fake as hell) "liquid HCG diet" lol.
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    What? A Flex thread that goes south? Say it isn't so.

Oh, and Flex, since you missed the sale on Gear, you should just use the rest of your Visa on AgeForce HGH patches.
    I get those for free silly!
    Although I have to admit, the Gear deal would have broke me. It is like buying a mansion and getting a free welcome mat. A little to pricey for the whole free factor to hit home with me lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

I get those for free silly!
    Although I have to admit, the Gear deal would have broke me. It is like buying a mansion and getting a free welcome mat. A little to pricey for the whole free factor to hit home with me lol.
    He should have BOGO'd it for you and took your money. You pretty much waved the cash in his face and he didn't budge one bit.... you gotta respect that!
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

He should have BOGO'd it for you and took your money. You pretty much waved the cash in his face and he didn't budge one bit.... you gotta respect that!
    You're pretty much giving your money away when you buy Gear anyways.
    Just kidding MWB lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

You're pretty much giving your money away when you buy Gear anyways.
    Just kidding MWB lol
    Negged

Trade you some for some creatine patches lol
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Srsly? Deal.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

So I was in walmart a couple nights ago. Looked at one of the HCG drops boxes. Contained DHEA and d-aspartic acid. WTF! The majority of these products are marketed towards women, yet they contain ingredients like this with NO WARNING LABEL?
    I was sincerely pissed, and I am very thankful my girlfriend or any women in my family haven't taken this particular brand. WTF!!!
    on the other hand I wouldn't mind giving it a trial run myself to see if the amounts of those are enough to make a difference.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

So I was in walmart a couple nights ago. Looked at one of the HCG drops boxes. Contained DHEA and d-aspartic acid. WTF! The majority of these products are marketed towards women, yet they contain ingredients like this with NO WARNING LABEL?
    I was sincerely pissed, and I am very thankful my girlfriend or any women in my family haven't taken this particular brand. WTF!!!
    on the other hand I wouldn't mind giving it a trial run myself to see if the amounts of those are enough to make a difference.
    lol wow

That's an interesting form of "hCG" they've got themselves...lol

So................. how many did you hoard, I MEAN "purchase", this time? You didn't ask the manager to go into the warehouse and get you full cases like last time did you? That was embarrassing, reason I don't go to walmart with you anymore. And I know, I know.....you were just looking out for the womenz trying to clear the shelves lol.......
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I actually scribbled a made up compound in the ingredient panel starting with 17a di-something or other, had a lot of commas in it...then I called the feds and had them come shut the place down. This distraction allowed me to get all my Christmas shopping done for free.
    But I did manage to grab a couple cases out the back.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!
    Oh, matty...you little rascal! Who let you out!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:55 AM
  2. weight loss help!!
    By jlover01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM