Mass FX Destroyer and...Hyperdrol x2?

DrummerBrah

Awards
hey forum.

so ive been working out for a few months (a little over 4 now). about a month in i started taking a pink magic/prime stack (with a bunch of other stuff: M5, fish oil, multivitamin), and it probably wouldve yielded better results than i got but i spent almost a month doing a cutting routine instead of a bulking routine, and then i wasnt eating enough for the bulking routine. Regardless, i got my diet right and by the time i got off the stack i had noticeably sized up. then i hit that inevitable plateau, and started looking for alternatives. A guy I work with suggested I try Dark Cyde Sledge, so I looked it up and was like, no way Im cycling hormones. But after a while, i started thinking about it more and more. But while i was schooling myself on the basics of PH, so i could go into it without being a total idiot, somebody else told me about the Mass FX/Hyperdrol x2 stack. I was skeptical at first, mostly because hyperdrol sounds like some bad S***. But eventually I did some research, and found that it got great reviews and great results, without the notoriously harmful and dangerous side effects (being a test booster obviously). So now Im interested in trying it. I know Mass FX got pulled off the shelves and rebranded, and google did have some websites (how legitamite idk) where i could find Hyperdrol x2. Im giving up on the PH cycle because Im just not educated enough about what on and post cycle supplements would be adequate for what I want to take. What i really want to know is, is the Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack more potent (and effective) than Pink/Prime, or are they both about the same? If Pm/P isnt worth the trouble, somebody let me know, and Ill definitely invest in the other products.

Thx.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Out of all those you mentioned mass fx was probably my favorite. Never tried HDX2 but most people seemed to really enjoy it. Keep in mind it contains bromodione which is a hormonal agent (AI, mild anabolic). As far as which is better, I think the mass fx/hyperdrol stack would be much more effective in the gains department.