Formadrol Extreme vs Erase

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been on Erase for awhile now as part of my TRT - good stuff

I got a free bottle of Formadrol Extreme sent to me with the purchase of other stuff

How does this stuff compare? Not sure I even want it LOL

lboston

lboston

Awards
Ive been on Erase for awhile now as part of my TRT - good stuff

I got a free bottle of Formadrol Extreme sent to me with the purchase of other stuff

How does this stuff compare? Not sure I even want it LOL
Whacked-I'm on TRT as well at 200mg every other week. How to do you line erase with it? What made you decide to use it?

I'm interested since my doctor isn't concerned with estrogen levels and I am.

Sorry to change the subject.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase > Formadrol.

Why are you using Erase alongside TRT?

G

GTB

Awards
I am on TRT as well definetly Erase> Formadrol. Are you have issues with estorgen on TRT? I just started two months ago I haven't seen a change good or bad and my test was 167ng.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some Erase

I am on Erase + TRT b/c I was on Aromasin toi mitigate the excess estradiol and wanted to switch to an OTC.

Works the same.

No, before you ask, simply lowering the Test dose did not work.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Love me some Erase

I am on Erase + TRT b/c I was on Aromasin toi mitigate the excess estradiol and wanted to switch to an OTC.

Works the same.

No, before you ask, simply lowering the Test dose did not work.
May be getting some Erase to use as well for TRT. How do you dose it? How long, etc?

G

GTB

Awards
May be getting some Erase to use as well for TRT. How do you dose it? How long, etc?
Test is higher in the morning so I take 2am/1pm. Remember to take fish oil,Erase can cause dry joints. I have taken several times works excellent.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Test is higher in the morning so I take 2am/1pm. Remember to take fish oil,Erase can cause dry joints. I have taken several times works excellent.
Thanks man...I am worried about estrogen, but the doc won't test for it....not sure why. Thought this may be a good option.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who do not have TRT experience, the cost of aromasin is INSANE to use every month. Most insurance will not cover TRT unless your doctor is nifty and finds a way to convince them it is medically needed for you

And anyone who uses a research chemical diluted in solvents like PEG400 year round isnt making the brightest choice

A

AEK

Awards
Formadrol or Triazole i think is better option !

J19891

J19891

Awards
Thanks man...I am worried about estrogen, but the doc won't test for it....not sure why. Thought this may be a good option.
Tell him your nipples are starting to feel sensitive and puffy lol thats absurd he wont okay a test for it. To the point though, I'd go ahead and stick with erase, she's done me right so far.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked-I'm on TRT as well at 200mg every other week.

I would suggest you running 100 every week instead due to the half life of Test ;)
(some will even go as far as saying 50mg every 3rd day but I never noticed a difference with hormone flux between the 2 docsing protocols e3d vs weekly)

Tell him your nipples are starting to feel sensitive and puffy lol thats absurd he wont okay a test for it.
Smart!

How many caps are you using per day?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Welcome.

PS: Some friendly advice?

1) Get a new Doc that respects your interests to be in the know with items that matter such as your health!
2) DEMAND the tests from him! Who does he think he is? ANNOYING!
3) Look here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how.html
I agree man...he's a piece of work. He's a urologist and is one of those docs that is more worried about moving on to his next patient than listening to your concerns.

I actually have an appointment with an endo later this month--on the 30th. Going to share my concerns with him and my lack of appreciation of the other doc and see if he listens a bit better. I like the idea of an endo a bit better anyway since I think he will probably look a bit more at the hormonal picture.

Also-def going to switch to 100mg once I have my first appointments for bloodwork that this urologist ordered.