ATD some Advice Please

maik

Awards
Hello everyone,

Ive been reading over and over again from difrent webpages stuf about this new so called Magic pill that its looks like its so good people call it somekind of magic pill. My Question is Dose it Work ? 2.If so what make is the best one to go with ? 3. Dose it have anyside effects whatsoever ?

Thanks a lot. :)

J19891

J19891

Awards
Assuming youre asking if ATD is any good, I've gotta say that popular opinion around here is that it's not the best option. ATD has anti-androgenic effects and some even claim it can raise estrogen. Personally I feel like erase by PES is probably the best over the counter aromatase inhibitor available right now, and it seems like a good percentage of the people on the board here agree.

maik

Awards
Yes i was asking about ATD and i was suposing that if it inhibits estrogen levels and brings T levels High thats why im interestid in it. Thtas what ive seen online for now. By the way im interesting to use someking of estrogen inhibiter to raise more my T levels but as a stand alone is there anything out there worth money effectivnes ? thanks

J19891

J19891

Awards
Yeah, I see what you're saying but ATD exerts anti-androgenic effects. If youre using ATD to boost testosterone, then anti-androgenic effects are the exact opposite of what you want. ATD is an aromatase inhibitor, and erase (the aromatase inhibitor I mentioned above) will give you all the benefits youre looking to take ATD for without the anti-androgenic effects. What are you looking to take an AI for if you dont mind my asking?

maik

Awards
J19891 Well im looking to take a AI to increase size and strength.
Im 22 and im interested to use a AI for my bulking phase to increase size and strength but with no side or atleast not bad once. (I wouldent care if i got some acne from taking anything if that would give me significant siza and strength)

What other optcion do i have or product i could use ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
J19891 Well im looking to take a AI to increase size and strength.
Im 22 and im interested to use a AI for my bulking phase to increase size and strength but with no side or atleast not bad once. (I wouldent care if i got some acne from taking anything if that would give me significant siza and strength)

What other optcion do i have or product i could use ?

Being 22, have you considered other options than ATD? ATD does work, but it can cause side effects and there are many more options like nutrient partitioners, x-factor etc. that are all far superior IMO.

maik

Awards
CriticalBench well no i havent considered other options like xfactor coz dosent it contain ATD aswell ? I havent heard ever anything called nutrient partitioners :S what are they ? You say there are superior options but like what onces and with what kind of siddes ?

Oh and if it helps ive finished a cut phase whent from 77kg to 65kg and now im going to do a bulk phase.

Macros for my bulk will be : 195gr protein , 520gr Carbs , 104 fats

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD has been banned, so it's kinda tough to get now. OP you sound like you're just getting in to the "hormone" side of supplementation, and my recommendation is to not buy anything now, and instead take a few months to learn about what you're doing. Study up on testosterone and estrogen and DHT and DHEA and androgens and such. Once you respect the compounds and understand what they're really doing and how they work, you'll be in a much better place to use these products.

Just my 2 cents.

maik

Awards
Rhadman , thanks for the repy but i dont want to get in to ome homonal strong stuff just something soft that will put gains ans with some acne i wouldent be worried if there is any such thin that can aport me that kind of benefits

J19891

J19891

Awards
Rhadman , thanks for the repy but i dont want to get in to ome homonal strong stuff just something soft that will put gains ans with some acne i wouldent be worried if there is any such thin that can aport me that kind of benefits
The best natural stack I've used so far has been DAA (d-aspartic acid) along with anabeta, erase and a good creatine. These shouldnt produce negative side effects apart from maybe dry joints, and if youre looking for something that will pack on legitimate size and strength, I'd stand by those products. Theyre only gonna get you what you want as long as you include a good diet, a ton of protein and time well spent in the gym though.

maik

Awards
thanks but ive heard that d-aspartic acid F*ck up peoples mind big time or atleast ive ead taht in forums and that kind of makes me step back off that.

J19891

J19891

Awards
thanks but ive heard that d-aspartic acid F*ck up peoples mind big time or atleast ive ead taht in forums and that kind of makes me step back off that.
Yeah, there is some concern that in certain concentrations it can function as an excitotoxin. It acts on the NMDA receptor, and has an effect identical to glutamate. Glutamate is found in virtually any food containing protein that you eat. Take that as you will, I personally think DAA is pretty safe. If you're really worried about it I'd just go with the creatine, erase and the anabeta.

maik

Awards
thanks but ive heard that d-aspartic acid F*ck up peoples mind big time or atleast ive head that in forums and that kind of makes me step back off that.

Ps. is Triazole and Activate Xtreme stack a good to use and no siddes worth the money ?