SAN Fierce review

Jahcuree

I received some samples from SAN last night in the mail so i took a dose of Fierce today about 30 minutes pre-workout and here are my thoughts.

Taste: 7/10
I first tasted it alone with water just to see how i liked it, it was decent, a little bitter for my likeing. I then mixed it with a scoop of Vanilla whey and it tasted pretty great. I did have some dry mouth throughout the workout.

Mix ability: 10/10
Pretty instantly the powder dissolved fully in ~10oz water.

Pump: 9/10
Surprisingly very solid pump. After my warm up pullups i was already more pumped than i usually get at the end of my workout and it lasted also. I still have a pump as i sit here typing now, workout started 2 hours ago.

Energy: 7/10
I usually take in 0 stims. Last time i had caffeine before a workout i felt like throwing up, i dont think my body reacts that well to stims but i felt decent on this and my energy was pretty good.

All-in-all i would recommend Fierce for a pre-workout pump product. I really did enjoy the pump i got from this product and will definately use it again. Thanks to the SAN reps for the sample packs, and great product ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received some samples from SAN last night in the mail so i took a dose of Fierce today about 30 minutes pre-workout and here are my thoughts.

Taste: 7/10
I first tasted it alone with water just to see how i liked it, it was decent, a little bitter for my likeing. I then mixed it with a scoop of Vanilla whey and it tasted pretty great. I did have some dry mouth throughout the workout.

Mix ability: 10/10
Pretty instantly the powder dissolved fully in ~10oz water.

Pump: 9/10
Surprisingly very solid pump. After my warm up pullups i was already more pumped than i usually get at the end of my workout and it lasted also. I still have a pump as i sit here typing now, workout started 2 hours ago.

Energy: 7/10
I usually take in 0 stims. Last time i had caffeine before a workout i felt like throwing up, i dont think my body reacts that well to stims but i felt decent on this and my energy was pretty good.

All-in-all i would recommend Fierce for a pre-workout pump product. I really did enjoy the pump i got from this product and will definately use it again. Thanks to the SAN reps for the sample packs, and great product ;)
Nice review man! I don't think San gets enough product rep around here. They make a lot if stuff yet I hear very little about them. Thanks for informing us!!

Jahcuree

Nice review man! I don't think San gets enough product rep around here. They make a lot if stuff yet I hear very little about them. Thanks for informing us!!
Thanks brotha. Yeah, this is a company i really have learned to respect and like. they let their products speak for themselves.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, Fierce is good stuff! Glad you enjoyed, good job on the review. Are you going to post more feedback? :D

Jahcuree

Yup, Fierce is good stuff! Glad you enjoyed, good job on the review. Are you going to post more feedback? :D
Sure, ill update after my second dosing tomorrow and see if anyhting is different

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Good to see you posting your SAN love on this forum too! :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice review!

I have still yet to try Fierce. It has been getting some really good reviews.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I really loved Fierce, the formula as well as the flavor. Loving SAN these days!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hit me up if you want some samples :)
I had a very similar deal with Poison not too long ago. I sent him my address but in return got nothing.

How do I know I can trust you? :D ;)

Jahcuree

Very nice review!

I have still yet to try Fierce. It has been getting some really good reviews.
Thank you sir. I would definitely give it a try. Tomorrow ill be cutting the dose in half (stim amateur).

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
I had a very similar deal with Poison not too long ago. I sent him my address but in return got nothing.

Your address probably fell out of his pocket while he was kicking some chinese spy's ass, or something. Rest assured I will be doing no ass kicking so your address is safe with me.

Will you ship us free samples?! :)
Not to Japan, sorry :( However if you sponsor my trip there I will bring you an entire tub.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Can I get a sample?? :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

?? reshoot that pm. sometimes they just get buried or deleted.

BTW, guys, nutra may be the only place outside our own site to have the Wild Cherry Fierce.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great company, solid product.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dammit, I just accidentally negged you. Sorry man.
lol, no worries brother. Im making my way back to hitting this forum regularly so youll see me over here a lot more :)

josephd79

Awards
Very cool. I'm always cycling through different pre-workouts to try new products. One big factor is flavor and thickness (or solubility, whichever) as I don't want a heavy drink before working out. I actually am kinda disappointed in new Xtend as I find it a little more thicker than Monster Amino which was as fluid as water in the same amount...16Oz. Wait, I'm off track.

To the OP, thanx for the quick review and I'll likely check it out. I'll suggest SuperPump Max for your next try. I've had really good luck with that one economically priced and decently pumped.

Jahcuree

Very cool. I'm always cycling through different pre-workouts to try new products. One big factor is flavor and thickness (or solubility, whichever) as I don't want a heavy drink before working out. I actually am kinda disappointed in new Xtend as I find it a little more thicker than Monster Amino which was as fluid as water in the same amount...16Oz. Wait, I'm off track.

To the OP, thanx for the quick review and I'll likely check it out. I'll suggest SuperPump Max for your next try. I've had really good luck with that one economically priced and decently pumped.
Thankyou brotha, ill give that a try.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Are you in the U.S.? Are you willing to do a review?
Yes I'm in USA and yes I can do a review....but the review gonna be next month...is that ok with you?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
image-1371706427.png

Look at this guys...I just ask SAN for one FIERCE sample and this wat I got...sooo cool...SAN thank you sooo much and I will give you my review ASAP....thank you again...

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Did the sample review and then bought a tub...glad I did

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bump

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Thanks for the awesome review. Looking forward to your review of LAUNCH 4350 as well!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

cisco_trooper

Awards
I would love to get a sample too. I just started working out again after a year off and am shopping around for a new pre-workout. I'm on ACG3 now but I'm almost out...

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
How do they stim junkies go with san? I'm a 2 scoop of craze guy, so I like my PWO's strong!
any fellow stim junkies tried it?

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
How do they stim junkies go with san? I'm a 2 scoop of craze guy, so I like my PWO's strong!
any fellow stim junkies tried it?
Stim junkies are seeming to dig Launch more than Fierce because of the inclusion of 1,3D... I can send you samples of both if you want.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim junkies are seeming to dig Launch more than Fierce because of the inclusion of 1,3D... I can send you samples of both if you want.
....with Fierce I liked to add 2-3 caps of launch....good times....

Thank you, and I wish. But I'm Aussie so....:D
Aussie, ya say...so what's a dingo-burger taste like anyway? I've heard mixed reviews...

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
....with Fierce I liked to add 2-3 caps of launch....good times....

Aussie, ya say...so what's a dingo-burger taste like anyway? I've heard mixed reviews...
Can't say I have dabbled with that particular meat mate, but then I'm South Aussie. Dingo's are up the top end (Northern Australia) We have all the great White sharks down here bud.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought you were aware of that by now....:33:

Can't say I have dabbled with that particular meat mate, but then I'm South Aussie. Dingo's are up the top end (Northern Australia) We have all the great White sharks down here bud.
huh, interesting (srs)...although I was intially kidding, now wondering if dingos would be more of a 'gamey/stringy' type of meat....White sharks...are you allowed to kill those at all? I've had shark meat once, long time ago...tasted like steak, I recall thinking at the time, not fishy at all...

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Thought you were aware of that by now....:33:

huh, interesting (srs)...although I was intially kidding, now wondering if dingos would be more of a 'gamey/stringy' type of meat....White sharks...are you allowed to kill those at all? I've had shark meat once, long time ago...tasted like steak, I recall thinking at the time, not fishy at all...
Na, Great whites are protected. though they have no worries munching a few swimmers off our beaches down here every summer :D People don't eat Dingo mate, they are considered an extreme pest and Danger though, liable to be shot on sight. But not eaten, even by those weirdo's up the top end!