Off Jack3d, on Hemavol...

lboston

lboston

Awards
I have been cycling jacked for a few months now and no longer see any benefits other than a high heartfelt and a a$$ load of sweat!
I just received Hemavol in the mail...can I go on in to this or should I wait a bit?
Also-for those of you who have used Hemavol, what can I expect!?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is mainly a pump product, you might notice a hefty pump(its loaded with goods for pumps) and some endurance boost but other than that not too much. It will be fine jumping into it from Jack3d but once you're done you should do some research on your pre before purchasing and find one that suits what you want.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been cycling jacked for a few months now and no longer see any benefits other than a high heartfelt and a a$$ load of sweat!
I just received Hemavol in the mail...can I go on in to this or should I wait a bit?
Also-for those of you who have used Hemavol, what can I expect!?
As stated above Hemavol is mainly a plasma volumizer, nitric oxide enhancer. Unlike jackd it is STIM FREE making it the perfectly fine to use after the jackd.

With Hemavol you will notice increased pumps (skin bursting) unlike any other pre workout, enhanced nutrient delivery, increased endurance and strength.

Let us know how you like it!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Get "pumped" for some awesome endurance and probably the best pumps you have experienced to date. It is AWESOME.

lboston

lboston

Awards
As stated above Hemavol is mainly a plasma volumizer, nitric oxide enhancer. Unlike jackd it is STIM FREE making it the perfectly fine to use after the jackd.

With Hemavol you will notice increased pumps (skin bursting) unlike any other pre workout, enhanced nutrient delivery, increased endurance and strength.

Let us know how you like it!
That's exactly what I am wanting...read many reviews on it, but always like to hear user opinions on here. Trying to get away from using stim products...feel great while at the gym, but like I need a nap as soon as I get home!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hemavol is great to use when going stim free! the high dose of b-12 is great when cycling off stims, does provide some energy/focus :D

and as others have said, get ready for some epic pumps, and awesome endurance!!!!

EDIT:
add ultima for epic stim-free stack ;)

lboston

lboston

Awards
hemavol is great to use when going stim free! the high dose of b-12 is great when cycling off stims, does provide some energy/focus :D

and as others have said, get ready for some epic pumps, and awesome endurance!!!!

EDIT:
add ultima for epic stim-free stack ;)
May have to do that....who makes ultima?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Ultima is made by Omega Sports. If combining, that's a lot of vitamin B... (thanks coop ;) )

Hemavol is great, as mentioned, tastes incredible, pumps are out of this world, and there's a nice little stim free energy and endurance boost. its a wonderful formula, can't wait to try the new flavor - the first was delicious!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get "pumped" for some awesome endurance and probably the best pumps you have experienced to date. It is AWESOME.
Agreed with this here! Awesome fullness!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.
Thats whats nice about hemavol though, everyone likes stims but everyone likes diff stims, some like 1,3 some hate it. You can pick and choose your stims.. and they are dirt cheap when bought in bulk!!! I love 1,3 so i use a ton of that with yohimbine.

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jacked is super stron and after a week your body adapts to it.

I'm weening off stims now, may use them very rarely cause it's feel good to not be all cracked out.

lboston

lboston

Awards

I feel that...I would be dripping wet when I left the gym on the days I took jacked...I quit it cold turkey and I can tell that's messing with me a bit.

I did do one scoop of Hemavol today, but I did not feel anything noticeable from it. Is that typical?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Ultima is made by Omega Sports. If combining, that's a lot of vitamin B... (thanks coop ;) )

Hemavol is great, as mentioned, tastes incredible, pumps are out of this world, and there's a nice little stim free energy and endurance boost. its a wonderful formula, can't wait to try the new flavor - the first was delicious!
Thanks man...may have to check out ultima...is it stim based? Trying to stay off stims!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel that...I would be dripping wet when I left the gym on the days I took jacked...I quit it cold turkey and I can tell that's messing with me a bit.

I did do one scoop of Hemavol today, but I did not feel anything noticeable from it. Is that typical?
How did you does it? Food timing ect...

lboston

lboston

Awards
How did you does it? Food timing ect...
I took it approximately 25 mins before my leg workout. I had a pre workout shake with whey, con cret, mixed in choc Milk right before the Hemavol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took it approximately 25 mins before my leg workout. I had a pre workout shake with whey, con cret, mixed in choc Milk right before the Hemavol.
Try taking the hemavol on a empty stomach 15-20 mins before that shake and add some carbs maybe white rice. Also make sure you drink plenty of water before and during your workout. The water and carbs will help the hemavol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

it might take a couple days of dosing to work... try the 2 scoop dose...

its not something your gonna FEEL like when you get wired on jacked, but you will see the pumps and feel those once regular use is established... check my log below, Im having some good fun with it now.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lboston

lboston

Awards
Try taking the hemavol on a empty stomach 15-20 mins before that shake and add some carbs maybe white rice. Also make sure you drink plenty of water before and during your workout. The water and carbs will help the hemavol.
I'll do that...thanks for the advice

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do that...thanks for the advice
It's should do the trick. I workout in the AM and what I do is drink 20oz water with my BCAAs, LCLT, Nr ala and my home made slinsane. Then about 15-20 mind later I drink another 20oz water with 1.5-2 scoops hemavol then eat 2 cups white rice with chicken broth (stole that from CB,lol) hit the gym shortly after and the pumps are insane!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Yea, definitely need to make sure you dont have even a somewhat-heavy meal or shake before you take the hemavol. That, and make sure you're hydrated. My pumps alone off carbs and proper hydration are great, but with hemavol they're flat out nuts. I would try something like what StackedCop recommended, you'll definitely notice a difference

lboston

lboston

Awards
Yea, definitely need to make sure you dont have even a somewhat-heavy meal or shake before you take the hemavol. That, and make sure you're hydrated. My pumps alone off carbs and proper hydration are great, but with hemavol they're flat out nuts. I would try something like what StackedCop recommended, you'll definitely notice a difference
Thanks Man...I appreciate it. Going to have to take the Hemavol before the shake. Would taking Hemavol before the shake be okay?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Man...I appreciate it. Going to have to take the Hemavol before the shake. Would taking Hemavol before the shake be okay?
Yeah take it before the shake from now on.

GTB

Awards

Keep us up to date. I have run my course with the heavy stim pre work looking to do a stim cleanse as much as possible. My primary concern is lack of energy. There are days you are just not into and need a kick in the a$$. The pumps my be enough to keep me motivated. It sucks getting older.

GTB

Awards
Just checked out the log, and placed my order. I hope to have Hemavol next week. I'm pumped!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked out the log, and placed my order. I hope to have Hemavol next week. I'm pumped!!!!
Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol :p

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
stim-free is always a hard thing. we are so customized to drink something and "feel" something, u just gotta take it and zone out man, if your too busy thinking bout what you should be feeling when your working out you'll be distracted and have a bad workout. happened to me with ultima especially if your transitioning off something strong with stimulates

GTB

Awards
Yeah, I am starting to alternate every other workout at this point. It hasn't been to bad. I built up a tolerance pretty quick(that is why I don't care for Jack3d), so I thought I should cut back. I have been taking agmatine in place of stim pwo. The pump has been enough to distract at this point. I would like to ride it out a month anyway. Appreciate the response.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol :p
Have used the vol about 5 times now and each time is getting better and better. I don't necessarily notice and energy from it but my muscles feel nice and pumped!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly :).

Mike