Off Jack3d, on Hemavol...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    im running it now and had been using some sample packs of jacked previous to it (with my compound 20)... I can say I dont really miss sweating so bad and having my body temp raised so high I feel like puking...

I think Hemavol is exactly what a preworkout SHOULD be.... although too many folks out there love their stims.
    Keep us up to date. I have run my course with the heavy stim pre work looking to do a stim cleanse as much as possible. My primary concern is lack of energy. There are days you are just not into and need a kick in the a$$. The pumps my be enough to keep me motivated. It sucks getting older.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    Keep us up to date. I have run my course with the heavy stim pre work looking to do a stim cleanse as much as possible. My primary concern is lack of energy. There are days you are just not into and need a kick in the a$$. The pumps my be enough to keep me motivated. It sucks getting older.
    Follow his log for awesome updates http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs-post3100674.html

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yeah take it before the shake from now on.
    Agreed.. i take mine before the shake.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Just checked out the log, and placed my order. I hope to have Hemavol next week. I'm pumped!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    Just checked out the log, and placed my order. I hope to have Hemavol next week. I'm pumped!!!!
    Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by asalerno89 View Post
    i would throw it out, and sticking with jack3d. it is the superior supplement on the market. hands down.
    What?

7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What?
    lol stakedcop bout to throw down

8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What?
    Ignore him.. He has been spamming the board with senseless and nonsense postings all day
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

9. Lol inb4ban!!

10. stim-free is always a hard thing. we are so customized to drink something and "feel" something, u just gotta take it and zone out man, if your too busy thinking bout what you should be feeling when your working out you'll be distracted and have a bad workout. happened to me with ultima especially if your transitioning off something strong with stimulates

11. Yeah, I am starting to alternate every other workout at this point. It hasn't been to bad. I built up a tolerance pretty quick(that is why I don't care for Jack3d), so I thought I should cut back. I have been taking agmatine in place of stim pwo. The pump has been enough to distract at this point. I would like to ride it out a month anyway. Appreciate the response.

12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol
    Have used the vol about 5 times now and each time is getting better and better. I don't necessarily notice and energy from it but my muscles feel nice and pumped!

13. I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

14. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
    Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly .

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly .

Mike
    I just got my tub yesterday, headed to the gym. I'm pumped non pun intended.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemavol + AP + Jack3d workout log
    By ptc22030 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 06:15 AM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. 10 hemavol reviewers needed! Free HemaVol inside!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:06 PM