Off Jack3d, on Hemavol... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Off Jack3d, on Hemavol...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. GTB
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Yeah, I am starting to alternate every other workout at this point. It hasn't been to bad. I built up a tolerance pretty quick(that is why I don't care for Jack3d), so I thought I should cut back. I have been taking agmatine in place of stim pwo. The pump has been enough to distract at this point. I would like to ride it out a month anyway. Appreciate the response.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol
    Have used the vol about 5 times now and each time is getting better and better. I don't necessarily notice and energy from it but my muscles feel nice and pumped!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
    Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly .

Mike
  5. GTB
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly .

Mike
    I just got my tub yesterday, headed to the gym. I'm pumped non pun intended.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemavol + AP + Jack3d workout log
    By ptc22030 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:15 AM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:29 PM