Off Jack3d, on Hemavol...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah, I am starting to alternate every other workout at this point. It hasn't been to bad. I built up a tolerance pretty quick(that is why I don't care for Jack3d), so I thought I should cut back. I have been taking agmatine in place of stim pwo. The pump has been enough to distract at this point. I would like to ride it out a month anyway. Appreciate the response.

2. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

Haha you won't know the true meaning of pumped until you use the hemavol
    Have used the vol about 5 times now and each time is getting better and better. I don't necessarily notice and energy from it but my muscles feel nice and pumped!

3. I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I never got too much off of hemavol, it was almost hit or miss. I had maybe 2 or 3 workouts that were really good, and the rest I couldn't even tell I had it. I even dosed a few caps above recommended a few times. However many people have had great success without so I hope it works well for you as well! Iforce does make many great products.

Thats funny, I almost miss jack3d, I took it litteraly for about 16 months before I really knew what I was doing, then ventured into some other things.
    Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly .

Mike

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Pills or powder?

Many people experience what you have with the pills, but the powder has been much more user friendly .

Mike
    I just got my tub yesterday, headed to the gym. I'm pumped non pun intended.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemavol + AP + Jack3d workout log
    By ptc22030 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 06:15 AM
  2. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM