out of the game, need help

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, ive been out of the game for a bit cause of hunting a ton. I am now getting back into it hard my diet is on track and I would like add some supps to help give me a jump start. I was thiking about using

Animal Test
Animal Rage
Animal Stak
Animal Pak
Protein( suggestions?) I wanna do several shakes a day
OEP ( suggestions?) I want to burn some fat to, going to be doing a bit more cardio then usual the next few weeks

Please feel free to give any other suggestions, I know animal is expensive, but I have always liked them in the past! Also I am 21.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt take any of that stuff. Way better products out there for your money.

Id get

ntbm: DAA & need2slin, 5lb whey (9 flavors)
PES: erase & anabeta

run them:

3g's DAA ED, pre WO for 30 days
2 caps Erase ED for 45 days, 1 am, 1 pm
1 caps Need2slin 3x ED (20min before carbs meals)
1-2 whey shakes ED to make sure you hit protein totals

fat burners are for people who are already cutting for a while. Id buy other stuff that will have more of an impact and just make sure to eat clean.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for suggestions, I will look into these products!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
could someone send me the links to some of these supps, im having trouble finding them!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
is it even ok to stack animal stak and test together?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey guys, ive been out of the game for a bit cause of hunting a ton. I am now getting back into it hard my diet is on track and I would like add some supps to help give me a jump start. I was thiking about using

Animal Test
Animal Rage
Animal Stak
Animal Pak
Protein( suggestions?) I wanna do several shakes a day
OEP ( suggestions?) I want to burn some fat to, going to be doing a bit more cardio then usual the next few weeks

Please feel free to give any other suggestions, I know animal is expensive, but I have always liked them in the past! Also I am 21.
needs work. here is what I'd recommend as a basic stack:

Orange Triad
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
SNS Creatine Monohydrate
SNS Beta-alanine caps
Myofusion

Then as extras:

Fat burner - EC or Reduce XT or DCP or TTA-500
Testbooster - DAA, Bioforge v3, Anabeta
Preworkout - Cellucor C4, SAN Fierce, Hemavol, Ultima
ALCAR - tons of benefits
Agmatine - several benefits
GDA - slin-sane or Na-R-ALA

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thats what im talking about thanks for the tips!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
They are out of alcar and agmite, also I cant find sns on nutraplanet when I type it in!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks please do, is the creatine mono hydrate the one that is half way down the list, is that your suggestion?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
needs work. here is what I'd recommend as a basic stack:

Orange Triad
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
SNS Creatine Monohydrate
SNS Beta-alanine caps
Myofusion

Then as extras:

Fat burner - EC or Reduce XT or DCP or TTA-500
Testbooster - DAA, Bioforge v3, Anabeta
Preworkout - Cellucor C4, SAN Fierce, Hemavol, Ultima
ALCAR - tons of benefits
Agmatine - several benefits
GDA - slin-sane or Na-R-ALA
Very nice list! However, I would do without the Cellucor and SAN. Cellucor has the worst flavoring system other then VPX, IMO. SAN was decent but I still prefer, Focus XT, Superpump Max, or Maximize V2. Add RK-500 to the fat burning for a nice stack, although DCP already has TTA and RK both in it.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Very nice list! However, I would do without the Cellucor and SAN. Cellucor has the worst flavoring system other then VPX, IMO. SAN was decent but I still prefer, Focus XT, Superpump Max, or Maximize V2. Add RK-500 to the fat burning for a nice stack, although DCP already has TTA and RK both in it.
I actually added maximize instead cause I dont like the cellucore I have tried it. I also wanted the dcp, but they are out of stock! Hopefully they will get it back soon!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually added maximize instead cause I dont like the cellucore I have tried it. I also wanted the dcp, but they are out of stock! Hopefully they will get it back soon!
Maximize will give you some great energy for your workout. I really like the DCP formulation but not sure if it's discontinued or not. It seems to always be out of stock.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Maximize will give you some great energy for your workout. I really like the DCP formulation but not sure if it's discontinued or not. It seems to always be out of stock.
Well hopefully someone will chime in here soon letting me know what the deal is so I can get my order in. I might just order OEP, I used that in the past, and it worked really really well for me!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
thanks please do, is the creatine mono hydrate the one that is half way down the list, is that your suggestion?
That is indeed my suggestion.

SNS should be restocked in NP within a week.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
to the top, anyone know when all this stuff is going to be back in stock or other good substitutes are?