DAA & Aromatase inhibitors - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA & Aromatase inhibitors

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

DAA & Aromatase inhibitors

I have a couple tubs of AI Sports DAA and decided I would like to get an Aromatase Inhibitor before I started taking them. (Scared of gyno ya know!) Any recommendations on one? I've seen the DS TZ stuff but it appeared to be more then just an AI. I saw some LG Sports but the reviews were horrible. Erase I heard you will gain weight on which is counter productive to my goal.

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I have a couple tubs of AI Sports DAA and decided I would like to get an Aromatase Inhibitor before I started taking them. (Scared of gyno ya know!) Any recommendations on one? I've seen the DS TZ stuff but it appeared to be more then just an AI. I saw some LG Sports but the reviews were horrible. Erase I heard you will gain weight on which is counter productive to my goal.
    Just use erase. Whoever said you gain weight on it is attributing weight gain to the wrong thing.
  3. Senior Member
    Answers

What are your goals from using this stuff?

Athletics? you trying to keep testosterone jacked while trim up?

Matt
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    What are your goals from using this stuff?

Athletics? you trying to keep testosterone jacked while trim up?

Matt
    I am wanting to get the boost in testosterone (according to tests I'm on the low side, but not low enough for Dr. to prescribe Test.) while cutting fat.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

1. everyone is different.
    2. what is your age?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    1. everyone is different.
    2. what is your age?
    I'm 29.
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

Erase is a solid choice
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 29.
    My endo tell me years back if you not change your habits you will get more health problems than 70 years person.

eat junk food
    and not be active
    smoke
    and stress (this will kill you)

your T levels go to the floor and he put me on TRT and i reborn again but obliviously i change my bad habits.

but my recommendation. you can use DAA for 90 days max with ERASE (i used ERASE only for 60 days @ 1 cap) some people are prone to high e levels or high prolactin too I used DAA for 60 days without problems.

you can try it DAA 30 days and ERASE (2 caps a day the last before bed) if you can add some 1C to the mix i swear you will love this stack.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

9. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

My endo tell me years back if you not change your habits you will get more health problems than 70 years person.

eat junk food
    and not be active
    smoke

your T levels go to the floor and he put me on TRT and i reborn again but obliviously i change my bad habits.

but my recommendation. you can use DAA for 90 days max with ERASE (i used ERASE only for 60 days @ 1 cap) some people are prone to high e levels or high prolactin too I used DAA for 60 days without problems.

you can try it DAA 30 days and ERASE (2 caps a day the last before bed) if you can add some 1C to the mix i swear you will love this stack.
    I LOVE 1-carboxy!!

Very solid stack suggestion Max. DAA + erase + 1-C is just full of win! I just finished something similar myself. Was Lit-up (DAA plus extra goodies), Free Test (same active as erase plus extra goodies) and HGHup (Mucuna, EGCG, LCLT, hup A & chlorophytum borivilanium). A great natty stack and I would assume DAA, erase and 1-C would yield pretty similar results.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

eat junk food
    and not be active
    smoke

I don't eat junk food
    I spend 10-12 hours a week at gym
    don't smoke or drink
    I do have a lot of stress.

I started this journey at 382 pounds now down towards 280 pounds. I've gained in bench press what I've lost in my weight! Thought that would jump start my Test. It didn't went to Dr. and was told they are low, but not enough he wants to put me on anything yet. So I thought DAA would be a route. I will try the second thing you suggested.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I don't eat junk food
    I spend 10-12 hours a week at gym
    don't smoke or drink
    I do have a lot of stress.

I started this journey at 382 pounds now down towards 280 pounds. I've gained in bench press what I've lost in my weight! Thought that would jump start my Test. It didn't went to Dr. and was told they are low, but not enough he wants to put me on anything yet. So I thought DAA would be a route. I will try the second thing you suggested.

If you're still carrying a lot of bodyfat, an AI is probably a good strategy to go with as fatty tissue contains a high concentration of aromatase. But yeah, like the rest of them said, erase is the way to go.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    If you're still carrying a lot of bodyfat, an AI is probably a good strategy to go with as fatty tissue contains a high concentration of aromatase. But yeah, like the rest of them said, erase is the way to go.
    I'm at 28.3% so yeppers a lot of body fat.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Aromatase inhibitors
    By yepyep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. aromatase inhibitors
    By younganabolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 08:10 PM