DAA & Aromatase inhibitors

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I have a couple tubs of AI Sports DAA and decided I would like to get an Aromatase Inhibitor before I started taking them. (Scared of gyno ya know!) Any recommendations on one? I've seen the DS TZ stuff but it appeared to be more then just an AI. I saw some LG Sports but the reviews were horrible. Erase I heard you will gain weight on which is counter productive to my goal.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have a couple tubs of AI Sports DAA and decided I would like to get an Aromatase Inhibitor before I started taking them. (Scared of gyno ya know!) Any recommendations on one? I've seen the DS TZ stuff but it appeared to be more then just an AI. I saw some LG Sports but the reviews were horrible. Erase I heard you will gain weight on which is counter productive to my goal.
Just use erase. Whoever said you gain weight on it is attributing weight gain to the wrong thing.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals from using this stuff?

Athletics? you trying to keep testosterone jacked while trim up?

Matt

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
What are your goals from using this stuff?

Athletics? you trying to keep testosterone jacked while trim up?

Matt
I am wanting to get the boost in testosterone (according to tests I'm on the low side, but not low enough for Dr. to prescribe Test.) while cutting fat.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. everyone is different.
2. what is your age?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is a solid choice

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My endo tell me years back if you not change your habits you will get more health problems than 70 years person.

eat junk food
and not be active
smoke
and stress (this will kill you)

your T levels go to the floor and he put me on TRT and i reborn again but obliviously i change my bad habits.

but my recommendation. you can use DAA for 90 days max with ERASE (i used ERASE only for 60 days @ 1 cap) some people are prone to high e levels or high prolactin too I used DAA for 60 days without problems.

you can try it DAA 30 days and ERASE (2 caps a day the last before bed) if you can add some 1C to the mix i swear you will love this stack.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My endo tell me years back if you not change your habits you will get more health problems than 70 years person.

eat junk food
and not be active
smoke

your T levels go to the floor and he put me on TRT and i reborn again but obliviously i change my bad habits.

but my recommendation. you can use DAA for 90 days max with ERASE (i used ERASE only for 60 days @ 1 cap) some people are prone to high e levels or high prolactin too I used DAA for 60 days without problems.

you can try it DAA 30 days and ERASE (2 caps a day the last before bed) if you can add some 1C to the mix i swear you will love this stack.
I LOVE 1-carboxy!!

Very solid stack suggestion Max. DAA + erase + 1-C is just full of win! I just finished something similar myself. Was Lit-up (DAA plus extra goodies), Free Test (same active as erase plus extra goodies) and HGHup (Mucuna, EGCG, LCLT, hup A & chlorophytum borivilanium). A great natty stack and I would assume DAA, erase and 1-C would yield pretty similar results.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

eat junk food
and not be active
smoke

I don't eat junk food
I spend 10-12 hours a week at gym
don't smoke or drink
I do have a lot of stress.

I started this journey at 382 pounds now down towards 280 pounds. I've gained in bench press what I've lost in my weight! Thought that would jump start my Test. It didn't went to Dr. and was told they are low, but not enough he wants to put me on anything yet. So I thought DAA would be a route. I will try the second thing you suggested.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I don't eat junk food
I spend 10-12 hours a week at gym
don't smoke or drink
I do have a lot of stress.

I started this journey at 382 pounds now down towards 280 pounds. I've gained in bench press what I've lost in my weight! Thought that would jump start my Test. It didn't went to Dr. and was told they are low, but not enough he wants to put me on anything yet. So I thought DAA would be a route. I will try the second thing you suggested.

If you're still carrying a lot of bodyfat, an AI is probably a good strategy to go with as fatty tissue contains a high concentration of aromatase. But yeah, like the rest of them said, erase is the way to go.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
If you're still carrying a lot of bodyfat, an AI is probably a good strategy to go with as fatty tissue contains a high concentration of aromatase. But yeah, like the rest of them said, erase is the way to go.
I'm at 28.3% so yeppers a lot of body fat.