andromass pct question

musclefreak55

Awards
So I just ordered a bottle of andromass I plan on running for 4 weeks. I have read that you can use an over the counter pct. The one I have read about the most is the TRS from PP. My question is that I wanna use an OTC PCT but I already have titanium xl division 1, formula X , erase and anabeta on hand could I fun this stack for my PCT. Help me out guys

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you already have all of that then go for it, although I would leave out the Division 1 until after PCT

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may sabotage your PCT.
Hey Rodja I was wondering what your opinion was on Torem vs. Nolva? I understand Torem is derived from Nolva, it was basically made to counter the toxic effects of nolva. With that said is there any reason to use nolva over torem?

And lastly, what do you think of clomid? I feel it is better for restarting the HPTA, BUT for gyno/estrogen sides is Nolva/Torem better?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rodja I was wondering what your opinion was on Torem vs. Nolva? I understand Torem is derived from Nolva, it was basically made to counter the toxic effects of nolva. With that said is there any reason to use nolva over torem?

And lastly, what do you think of clomid? I feel it is better for restarting the HPTA, BUT for gyno/estrogen sides is Nolva/Torem better?
I hate Nolva and will never use it again. I've only run Clomid once and it was also the only cycle in which I used hCG, so I can't accurately comment on its efficacy. I enjoyed Toremifene, though, and you can't go wrong with Clomid or Tor.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For gyno, I'd go with nolva. It binds more specifically to breast tissue. However... nolva is harsh for me and just sucks in general when I've used it in the past. Toremifene was much better.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For gyno, I'd go with nolva. It binds more specifically to breast tissue. However... nolva is harsh for me and just sucks in general when I've used it in the past. Toremifene was much better.
Yea. Just wondering how it works. I'll probably just get clomid and torem the next seem order.
Hopefully I'll be running an andro log then. Lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. Just wondering how it works. I'll probably just get clomid and torem the next seem order.
Hopefully I'll be running an andro log then. Lol.
I never liked Nolva or Clomid, just tolerated them, Torem however is much easier to deal with and along with DAA and SA worked better than Nolva or Clomid ever have.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure I'm following. Would you mind expanding on this?
The theory is that Division 1 will lower SHBG and it will reduce total testosterone levels... but it will also raise free testosterone levels.

I would use Division 1 in PCT... but that's just me. To each his own!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure I'm following. Would you mind expanding on this?
With an increase in free test, there is also a decrease in total test. PCT should be about re-establishing homeostasis and taking something that increases free test could potentially slow or sabotage the PCT.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never liked Nolva or Clomid, just tolerated them, Torem however is much easier to deal with and along with DAA and SA worked better than Nolva or Clomid ever have.
My preference between Nolva and Clomid is Clomid. I can't comment on Torem because I don't have a reliable, quality priced pharmacy preparation available for it, like I do Clomid and Nolva.