Myofusion vs syntha 6

dubfungus

Awards
Have used myofusion religiously an does wonders for me . Just curious about other proteins . welcome any opinions.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XF Ultra Peptide 2.0
Trutein
If money is no object than these two are the preferred for me. I like Myofusion for a reasonably priced blend, especially if you catch it on sale. The best part about it is the taste is consistent and very good with most flavors.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
syntha 6 for me, and it taste better in my opnion.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
syntha 6 here... tastes good and I like it has a little carbs in it for post workout...

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Incidentally, I ordered one of each just to try something different.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Myofusion, optimum, and Protean :D

can't go wrong with any of those 3

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
cant really compare these 2 imo. Syntha is a MRP while Myo is a protein powder..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Myofusion Chocolate Mint, The Choc PB though tastes horrible. I don't know what you mean by it does wonders for you. It is just protein.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like Myofusion Chocolate Mint, The Choc PB though tastes horrible. I don't know what you mean by it does wonders for you. It is just protein.
Yeah chocolate peanut butter was the worse I tasted ever.

Tapout25

Awards
I just started up your mass I love the results and the fudge brownie tatse great. Myofuison made me feel too bloated. Monster mass is great if your looking to pack on so extra muscle too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just started up your mass I love the results and the fudge brownie tatse great. Myofuison made me feel too bloated. Monster mass is great if your looking to pack on so extra muscle too
Up Your Mass is pretty much an MRP for me lol

shwlll

Awards
I have not tried myofusion. Who usually has the best price?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Myofusion is better any day of the weeks than Syntha 6

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, no, no, no, and no.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Is mixing 2 cups of milk with a scoop of whey enough of a protein "mix"...or is it worth buying one of these "mixed" protein powders?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is mixing 2 cups of milk with a scoop of whey enough of a protein "mix"...or is it worth buying one of these "mixed" protein powders?
I would say it's enough protein.
The reason I use up your mass is because my schedule simply makes it convient even when I'm in a crunch and can't blend stuff up or even a post work out shake. Taste good. With milk it's 800 cals with water it's like 500....
The profile is based off the 45/35/20 so you get a nice macro laid out.

Also up your mass the carbs are low GI, they use oats and the like so that's about one of the best gainers/MRP I've seen.