cuting help?

stephen1324

Awards
ive been trying to lower my bf% and having some trouble getting ripped, I was concidering trying windstrol. is there any other suppliments that should help without being a steriod?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Calorie deficit with cardio and weight training..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been trying to lower my bf% and having some trouble getting ripped, I was concidering trying windstrol. is there any other suppliments that should help without being a steriod?
Is your diet in check? Is your training in check? How long have you been lifting for? How long have you been cutting for? What other supplements have you tried or currently using?

Santee

Santee

Awards
What's your bf percent on?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all about diet and the right type of cardio. i can jog all day and not notice anything. jump roping and swimming is where i see best results for cutting

stephen1324

Awards
I have the clamp things for measuring my bf. and according to that I am 9%, but the top of my chest and the area that you are supposed to clamp is tight but the bottem of my chest near my nipple area is where the fat is. and I feel like that is unaccounted for. my diet is for the most part clean and my training is defiantly in check. as for suppliments I have tried meythal drive, hydroxycut, and lipo 6, with almost no results. I have been training seriously for about 3 months and have seen big gains in size just cant get the abs and sculped pecks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the clamp things for measuring my bf. and according to that I am 9%, but the top of my chest and the area that you are supposed to clamp is tight but the bottem of my chest near my nipple area is where the fat is. and I feel like that is unaccounted for. my diet is for the most part clean and my training is defiantly in check. as for suppliments I have tried meythal drive, hydroxycut, and lipo 6, with almost no results. I have been training seriously for about 3 months and have seen big gains in size just cant get the abs and sculped pecks.
Ok last set of questions. What is your height and weight?

If you've only been training seriously for 3 months you can't really expect everything to come at once. If you're training for size, you can expect to not see abs for a while. It's very tough without steroids to both gain mass and lose fat.

And if you've only been training seriously for 3 months the LAST thing you should think about using is a steroid. You have HUGE amounts of natural gains to come, you don't need steroidal help.

stephen1324

Awards
I am 5 9 170. is there anything that is not a steriod that could help speed it up? and what suppliments are good? everyone says something different

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 5 9 170. is there anything that is not a steriod that could help speed it up? and what suppliments are good? everyone says something different
Well do you still want to gain more muscle mass? Or do you want to simply cut and try to maintain a lower bf%? If you still want to gain mass then i'd not worry about how defined you are. If you're trying to lose i'd recommend something like Reduce XT, EC stack, Suppress C, abliderate.

stephen1324

Awards
I do want to build more mass but I want to cut up first just to see what I have. idk if that makes sense or not.

stephen1324

Awards
and which one of those suppliments would u say is the best or most effictive

Santee

Santee

Awards
If its just been 3 months, keep at it it'll come through, patience is key. When I cut down I take pics every two weeks to notice results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im at the point also where i dont know if i should cut or bulk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like recomp time!
heck no. i hate recomp!!! i do that during the summer. right now, im sitting at around 11 - 13 % BF. i got checked two weeks ago and was 9% but i dont believe that. i really want to cut, but im not the size i want to be at so i dnt wanna shrink. i was thinking about cutting for 2 weeks then clean bulking for 2 weeks....etc

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do want to build more mass but I want to cut up first just to see what I have. idk if that makes sense or not.
Ya i understant what you're saying, but at this point i wouldn't cut as it's winter. You have 4-5 months to bulk until you should cut for summer. Wanting to "know what you have" is kinda pointless as you have what we all have, abdominal muscles. Your formation will be different than mine, but does that matter? Realize that it'll take you a month or 2 to drop that last few bf% while trying to retain as much muscle as possible, and then it'll be summer before you know it and you won't want to lose that definition while your shirt is off half the time. Now you've prolonged gaining mass. Make sense?

muscleshreder

muscleshreder

Awards
Okay well good. I dont know if you want me to give you suggestions on what product to buy, so i will list the ingredients that you should have. And by the products from companies you trust most, seen good results and dont underdose ( i hate when they do that)
information provided by the sources i gather from sites on these components and you can do research further to add and/or subtract the things that dont corelate with you body/goals (i say this becuase everyone is different )

Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Nearly all of the B vitamin classes will help the body convert carbohydrates into sugar or glucose, which can then be burned to produce energy. A deficiency in niacin may slow down your metabolism thereby increasing the potential for weight gain leading to obesity. By supplementing daily with a reasonable dose of niacin your metabolism is maintained or perhaps improved. A healthy and powerful metabolism may increase the percentage of fat burned as energy. High doses of niacin as nicotinic acid (not as niacinamide) have also been shown to lower total LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides and increase HDL (good) cholesterol.

Selenium (Selenomethionine)
Selenium can help to regulate thyroid hormones. Thyroid enzymes depend on selenium to balance out metabolic levels, which can also play a key role in weight management. Selenium is a trace mineral used by the body to regulate thyroid function, and it is an essential mineral for good health, according to the Office of Dietary Supplements, or ODS. A healthy thyroid gland assists in weight management by controlling the release of hormones that affect how fat, protein and carbohydrates are used in the body.

Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate)
Chromium is an essential mineral that promotes a strong and healthy metabolism by helping the body absorb glucose more efficiently so it can be used for energy rather than be stored as fat. Chromium Polynicotinate
enhances carbohydrate and fat metabolism for more effective weight management, and decreases cravings for carbohydrates

Cortisol Balancing Complex
Cortisol is a hormone released in response to adrenal cortical stimulating hormone, or ACTH, secreted by the pituitary gland. Cortisol helps produce energy, regulate blood sugar and reduce inflammation and aids the immune system and healing. High cortisol levels have been linked to weight gain, and the trend toward cortisol reducing diets and supplements has quickly followed.Cortisol balance is essential to your general well-being. A cortisol deficiency will cause fatigue, chronic fatigue and exhaustion. Addison's disease, which affects the endocrine system, is caused by too little cortisol. Excessive cortisol production induces weight gain, especially body fat.

Olive Lead Extract (Olea Europaea)
Olive leaf extract led to the weight loss due to its anti-inflammatory properties. This is a natural, side-effect-free product can be effective for weight loss and could be a simple way to control obesity and blood-pressure and prevent diabetes.The anti-inflammatory properties of this particular compound helps to prevent fat storage and therefore has a knock-on effect to good weight control. We know overweight and obesity is associated with a sort of chronic low-grade level of inflammation. And so what I think might be going on is that if we can take things that help to reduce some of the effects of that inflammation then maybe we can have an effect on some of the negative side effects of unwanted body fat

Banaba Leaf Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
Banaba leaves and flowers contain corosolic acid. Corosolic acid works to delay and reduce the absorption of carbohydrates into the body, resulting in weight loss, according to MedicalHealth Guide.com. Corosolic acid is a triterpenoid glycoside that acts to improve the uptake of glucose in the cells. There is invitro evidence that corosolic acid inhibits protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B. This is a therapy for obesity, because it enhances insulin sensitivity and resists weight gain.

Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)
Green tea extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat. One study confirmed that the combination of green tea and caffeine improved weight loss and maintenance in overweight and moderately obese individuals. Some researchers speculate that substances in green tea known as polyphenols, specifically the catechins, are responsible for the herb's fat-burning effect

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you only been training seriously for 3 months, stick with training hard, calorie deficit, HIIT and solid diet. You don't need to be dabbling in with steroids by any means. If your looking for help tightening up things look into Genomyx's Eviscerate for a topical. Stack that with App Nut's Drive which i love for when i'm cutting down, I'm sure you'll see some tightening up. But don't go doing anything steroids until you've exhausted all sources from, switching up routines, cleaning up the diet, and everything else.

stephen1324

Awards
i searched online and none of the stores where i live sell bronkaid, is there something that can be used in the EC stack or should i just try something else?

muscleshreder

muscleshreder

Awards
i searched online and none of the stores where i live sell bronkaid, is there something that can be used in the EC stack or should i just try something else?
you can always go with BOSSisback82's suggestion lol :D

its 100% effective

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Popular rainforest website sells it..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
mehran khan Anabolics 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5