Tribulus?

  1. Tribulus?


    Two questions about Ultimate Nutrition's Tribulus product. Does it need to be cycled, and is there any chance of developing gyno? Thanks for any input!


  2. Everything should be cycled. As for your second question, highly unlikely.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. I wouldn't count on trib doing anything other than a bit of a libido boost.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I wouldn't count on trib doing anything other than a bit of a libido boost.
    ...


  5. Tribulus has a bad name on the market becuase of the non superhuman gains you see from it right away. In some people minds it gives you as much test as getting angry produced from you adrenal gland (lawl). Although it has usally been seen and used in many countries for infertility problem treatment (In Asia) it aslo help restoring, maintaining and increasing libido production in men which in short terms gives you testosterone.

    The reasons for all of this are that somehow tribulus terrestris increases testosterone levels by increasing luteininzing hormone (LH) levels. LH is the hormone that signals the body to start making natural testosterone. There is a study involving individuals taking 750 mg per day of tribulus terrestris. It showed that LH increased from 14.38 ml/U/ml to 24.75 ml/U/ml (which is a 72% increase in LH). Free testosterone went from 60 ng/dl to 84.5 ng/dl (which is an increase of 41%). These increases in testosterone are why bodybuilders have interest in using this supplement. They have been experiencing increases in muscle size, stamina, and strength.

    -MShredder
    Dont Karate Slap my post

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    I wouldn't count on trib doing anything other than a bit of a libido boost.
    Hear this a lot...
    Guess DAA is where it's at
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hear this a lot...
    Guess DAA is where it's at
    Its alarming that people can pass on an ingredient without even seeing a study put forth to confirm or deny anything, all the while accepting a potentially dangerous one as 'where its at'


  8. The research I've seen on it hasn't been too convincing for me, I'd stack it with something like DAA for more tangible gains.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    The research I've seen on it hasn't been too convincing for me, I'd stack it with something like DAA for more tangible gains.
    Please post this research you speak of, by that I mean studies not old forum posters opinions


  10. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    Its alarming that people can pass on an ingredient without even seeing a study put forth to confirm or deny anything, all the while accepting a potentially dangerous one as 'where its at'
    Yeah by my comment all I'm saying is speaking for the majority of what I read people love DAA and every1 says most people don't see an increase in test from trib....

    Every1 is entitled to there own opinion right?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Two questions about Ultimate Nutrition's Tribulus product. Does it need to be cycled, and is there any chance of developing gyno? Thanks for any input!
    Did I miss the news cast where they discovered Ultimate Nutrition was lacing this product with superdrol?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah by my comment all I'm saying is speaking for the majority of what I read people love DAA and every1 says most people don't see an increase in test from trib....

    Every1 is entitled to there own opinion right?
    I just want to see studies on stuff before I make my decisions


  13. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    I just want to see studies on stuff before I make my decisions
    I feel ya bro.
    Hell try it out and get some bloods.
    Have to be safer than an oral PH
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I just want to see studies on stuff before I make my decisions
    Same here bro, I attributed my gains from the time I was born up until i was 20 due to my bodies ability to produce testosterone.. So needless to say... You see where I'm going with this

  15. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Please post this research you speak of, by that I mean studies not old forum posters opinions
    Ive always been unimpressed by the data on trib.

    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874105003314
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  16. What is your reason for using trib?

  17. I would agree that the gains form Trib aren't earth shattering, but for someone wanting to gain some intensity in the gym/bedroom that they lost when they hit their 30's, I feel it is very effective. I just finished a bottle of UN Trib and the whole time, I felt like I had a bit of an edge, moreso than usual. If your 22 then not so much. If your in your 30+ age range, under lots of stress, working 15+ hours a day, then I think it makes a difference. I don't know if it curtails cortisol at all, but I felt as though I was able to handle stress a bit better, while gaining some much needed muscle.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Name:  fc84263_He_Mad.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  103.6 KB

  19. considering tribulus doesn't really do much for test levels, gyno is basically impossible (unless you have some other "freak" factors coming into play and you somehow respond in such a way to it, which you won't lol) and everything, for the most part at some point, should be cycled
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  20. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
  2. SNS Tribulus 750
    By MAxximal in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. zma containing tribulus
    By xjmj15x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 05:00 PM
  4. Tribulus ??
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Log in
Log in